• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"you think I rogue wolf can really do that I don't know I know about to be assassinated so many times I can't believe I can count if this does happen to me but I'm willing to help"

Axelmeus eyed the woman. She has gone too far. "I said leave!" He shouted, his booming voice sending a tremendous force of energy to her as she walked upon his own bones, sending her back to the bottom. "You test me ever so foolishly." He roared.

(Gotta go now, byyyyeee..)

Phoenix smiled and got up. Then come with me! We can make peace together, and we will go down in history for stopping this dreadful war!" She says smiling. "I'm sure we can do this!"

Kawazoe got up and smiles"ok hay do you have a plot empty plot for my house and let's make some history"

Phoenix pondered. "I might have an empty room in my castle, decorate all you want ill make sure no one bothers you if you do not want to be bothered." She says smiling.

"I miss my house though but I guess I can move I guess you'll be ready for tomorrow for my move but I can go there now and check it out"

Phoenix nodded. "I'll show you and tomorrow ill help you move in." She grabs his hand and runs out to the ground dragon. She hops on and looks at him. "Hop on!"

Kawazoe snapped his fingers and 5 earth clones came out of the ground and went inside the house and start to pack as he hopped on the dragon"never rode a dragon before I I usually read in werewolf form"

Phoenix could feel him feelings... It was one of the great things of people a fire elemental. "Are you okay?" She asked having the ground dragon slow down, but not stopping.

"I don't know I have this weird feeling I just made someone sad"Kawazoe down towards the ground listening to it he can hear anything from the earth.

Phoenix got off the dragon and knelt next to him. "You know... This was just a suggestion. You don't have to come back with me..." She says putting her hand on his shoulder.

"let me talk to this person and then I'll make up my mind"Kawazoe went underground moving quickly through the earth surface in front of Caroline before she even got to the castle

@ashlyn heckman

" I was there to see if you were ok, but I wasn't sure If I should I thought you still might have hated me" I said walking around him making sure I was sort of close to the castle

"its fine but I was there for you the whole time you were changing and everything you told me to leave but I never did. now I think you dragon princess or should I say queen now is waiting for you." I said walking through the gate of the castle.

Kawazoe stop and looked at her he was shocked no one usually stayed around him when he was changing"thank you for staying with me.I'll let you be now."the last that was said with sadness and he turned around and started to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back