• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"don't worry I usually go up to the mountain when it happened but it's a pretty nice place."

Phoenix led him down to the dinning room and saw It was getting late. She called in the waiter and kindly asked for some stew, just like Kawazoe's.

Rowan could see the great city that housed the new queen from his position on the cliff. He was still quite a distance away but the view was beautiful. Rowan could always appreciate a nice view. He decided to stop for an hour to take a short rest and eat something. Pulling his knives out from the sheathes in his shoes, he removed his footwear and anything else that would disrupt his hunt. There were a few rabbits that hopped along in the distance, about ten feet in front of him. With quiet precision and endless patience, he managed to catch two with a single knife. The other ran in the opposite direction. It did not concern Rowan. Two would be enough. He collected his kills and walked back to the area where he'd placed his belongings down. It did not take him too long to build a fire before he began to skin the animals and cook them. He smiled as they finished and thanked the gods for his meal. "Yemek için teşekkür ederiz." He said in his native language. He dug in, famished.

((Uh, he spoke in Turkish and if anyone here is Turkish, I severely apologize if any of the grammar is wrong. I used Google Translate. Sorry in advance.))

Kawazoe nodded and said that he would like the same thing with some green tea"this place is really big."

"Ehh, when I younger I thought I was lucky, seeing other siblings fighting each other, but with no siblings I had to learn everything myself..."

"I had no brothers or sisters either and when I was very young around 8 years old my parents disappeared"

By the time Rowan reached the city, it was dark out. Magic lit the streets during the night as he walked towards the Queen's castle. It was gorgeous. The nighttime lights reflected off of it perfectly, giving it a look befitting of royalty. Rowan scoffed at his own thoughts. Royal were corrupt people as were high officials. His father and his own King had been perfect examples of each. He headed closer to the castle and noticed a guard. "Excuse me, sir. Can you lead me to the Queen? I was requested to arrive. She is expecting me." He explained and pulled out the letter he'd received as proof.

((Can someone rp as the guard real quick??))

@Queen of Fantasy

(@ScytheMeister7 ill play him.)

The guard looked at the man strange then at the paper. He shrugged. "Alright, follow me please." He lead e man into the dining room. "Queen Phoenix, there is someone here to see you."

Kawazoe saw the men come in who did not know why he was here or what he will be doing so he remain silent

Phoenix cleared her throat. "You are Rowan, correct?" She says as the waiter comes out with their food. "Have a seat."

Rowan looked slightly hesitant but he did as he was told. "Teşekkür ederim, Miss." He thanked her. "Am I interrupting something important? Or is it all right to discuss our...business with company?" Rowan studied the man with curious eyes. He was attractive. Rowan pushed the thought out of his mind. After all, no man would look at him the same way. People of his...sexual preference were rare and far between.

@Queen of Fantasy @Blood dog

Phoenix clears her throat. "We can discuss this with company..." She says. She waves the waiter over to Rowan. "Order anything you like." She tries to be as responsible as possible, even though she was at a young age.

Kawazoe watch the other guy look at him"the name is Kawazoe nice to meet you."after saying that a note appeared right in front of his face and then floated down onto the table he picks up the note and recognize the handwriting."one minute I'll be right back."Kawazoe walk a bit away where there is enough room in the area but they can still see him he bit his finger and put it the blood on the paper and then that the paper fall to the ground as he ran away from it.

Nightwolf saw that Kawazoe signed the note and then opened a portal to their dimension and then walk through it."hello everybody I am back in this dimension."He look around at the mess that he made what the brick and chairs and the black mark below his feet."sorry"

"I can definitely try my best, Miss. Though, as he was King, this may take a while. If it is okay with you, I'd like to utilize some of your staff." Rowan asked. He preferred to work alone but he would need help on this particular case

@Queen of Fantasy

Moira had wondered what it was that was holding Axelmeus back from attacking the witch directly. Could it be that the beast was afraid? No, that couldn't be the case. But perhaps the beast needed some coaxing to get closer. As Axelmeus's ear-piercing roar had crumbled her bone stairway, the witch has landed on her feet in the pile of skeletons below her. "If I run your patience so thin, Axelmeus, why do you not come to force my leave?" The emerald flames that crackled in Moira's hands grew and intensified before the witch had placed them both outward in front of her. A spiraling blast of the magical fire had shot out from her hands, whizzing through the air to connect with the altar Axelmeus had stood upon in order to crumble it from under the great dragon.

(
@Keggamine )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back