• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"you will be able to see me at my house I promise you that."Kawazoe starting to go underground slowly wanting to hear her say something again

"not if your staying with that girl im not aloud to go on there territory if I do I either get killed by them or my brother"

"my house in the woods I'll make sure to visit it everyday or we can use letters and not by the email system I'll send you a letter through the ground and all you have to do is write back and put it on the ground."

"letter will probably work better my brother probably wont let me back to you place so a secret between us" I said walking to the castle

"okay are little secret I will see you later."Kawazoe had his earth clone pack up quickly and then started to make the place look like a nice area to you sit down and talk and he appeared right in front of Phoenix."okay I am now ready to go with you."he was feeling alot better now

@Queen of Fantasy

@Queen of Fantasy

Rowan smiled as the children in his classroom began to pack up. Today had been a fun day, consisting of eager learning and smart answers. He herded the children, ranged from 5-15, off to the exit. "Goodbye." He called out to them. "If are not being picked up, please do be careful!" Rowan always worried about them. One of the parents that had been waiting for her son walked lecherously up to him. "Mmm, thank you again, Mr. Michaelis, for taking care of my son." She said with a promiscuous smile. Rowan held in his disgust for her son, Kabe's, sake. "You're quite welcome, Mrs. Lucida. Kabe is an honor to have in the class." His smile was tight and fake as he exaggerated the Mrs. Kabe blushed at the praise as any child would and pulled at his mother's skirts. "Let's go, momma. Papa's coming home early today." He urged. The woman glared at her child but went along with him, not before saying goodbye to Rowan with a bright red smile.

as they pass through the gate the townsfolk gave Kawazoe a weird look somewhere hatred somewhere disgusted in somewhere confused

Phoenix looked at the people and raised both of her hands. "People of Great Dragons! It is I your Princess Phoenix!" The crowd cheered and bowed as they heard my name. I put on a fake smile and lowered my hands. "This is my friend, He will be helping me now that i... Rule. We will try the best we can to make peace with Sly wolves! You may very well soon see relatives in the other kingdom!" Everyone cheered with happiness and joy, smiles and hugs. She felt happy and continued on with Kawazoe holding onto her waist.

"I meant them not liking me and I'm around so many people."he got off the dragon and stretch and then start to Pet it

Phoenix sighed. "Forget the people for now. They are my problem. We're just here to solve the kingdoms rivalry." She says patting his back. "Come on, I have to show you your room!"

"okay you're right let's go to my room and do I have to wear anything fancy because that's going to be a No"Kawazoe said as he was following her to his room

Phoenix walks through the halls leading him to his room. "No, wear whatever you want, except don't be me naked!" She says kidding.

"I customize this outfit too fit my werewolf form so don't worry about that."Kawazoe New that it was a joke but he wanted to say any which way

Rowan went home and set down his books into the table. He rubbed his eyes tiredly before noticing a letter he'd never seen before. On the front was the official Great Dragons seal. "Odd..." He whispered to himself. Rowan picked up the letter and flipped it around a few time, his leather gloves offering a barrier between the paper and his skin. Years of experience and instincts made him hesitant to open the letter but he pushed them down. The Great Dragons were not evil people, or at least, not all of them. He'd never understood their rivalry with The Sly Wolves. Rowan opened the letter and read it slowly, absorbing each word. The letter was left unsigned and it explained that the King had died and now his daughter, Phoenix, was queen. The writer requested for Rowan to visit the kingdom and find out what had happened to the king. They suspected foul play. Rowan put the slip of paper down and sighed. He hadn't done a job like this in almost 2 years and he was not looking forward to it. But of course, he did not decline it. After all, there was still a part of him that enjoyed his old job. Rowan wrote a quick response that said read:

"I shall take you up on your offer and investigate the King of The Great Dragon's death. I will arrive in two days time.

~RM"

and pulled his message bird from its cage. "Come on, girl. I need you to deliver this to the Queen of The Great Dragons." The bird tweeted as he tied the roll of paper onto its leg. "Thanks, girl." He said with a smile before letting it go. The messenger bird flew off as Rowan began to pack his supplies. He pulled out his old outfit. It had been 5 years since he'd worn it and he hoped he wouldn't have to wear it ever again. He only brought it with him in case of emergency.

@Queen of Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix opened a door in a tower, a circular room with a balcony and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. "This is where you will be staying." She says smiling. She goes to open the curtain to the window when a bird with a message to her came flying though the window and landing on her shoulder. "Hmm a note." She takes the note and read it.

(@ScytheMeister7 What does it say exactly? :P )

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Phoenix opened a door in a tower, a circular room with a balcony and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. "This is where you will be staying." She says smiling. She goes to open the curtain to the window when a bird with a message to her came flying though the window and landing on her shoulder. "Hmm a note." She takes the note and read it.
(@ScytheMeister7 What does it say exactly? :P )

[/QUOTE]
((I wrote it down. It's in orange))

It didn't take long for Rowan to gather all of his belongings that he needed for his trip. His 'work' outfit was folded neatly and tucked into the bottom of his duffle. He exited his home and posted a note on the door of his classroom, letting the assistant teacher and students know that he would be gone for a bit on a...'business' trip. With a sigh, he began his journey to the other kingdom. He'd only said two days as a quick estimate. Rather, he'd be there in only one if his directional skills were still as good as they use to be.

Kawazoe walk out on the balcony looking at the nearly full moon"two more days until a full moon."

Phoenix was a bit confused when he said that. "I'm actually not very intelligent about wolves, what does a full moon mean to you?"

"well to me it's very different than the other wolf someone in my family has a curse on him which made him a werewolf all the time as time passed and he had kids the cursed kind of changed as you can see but every time there's a full moon we go crazy."

Phoenix wide eyed with speechLess. "Um, so will you need a place to stay on full moons? We have plenty of space we can use."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back