• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Rowan nodded. "If I may ask, is there a place I can stay? And a school? I'll need a 'day' job. I don't suspect that you would want the public to know of our business. It may alert the public." He suggested.

@Queen of Fantasy

That's it. Axelmeus needed a push, and whoever destroys his own property, they face terrible consequences. The draco had taken flight in a fraction of a second it seemed, and immediately strived for its talons for her body, and they engulfed her, and he took off into the air. He maneuvered himself through pathways that made most dizzy, while Axelmeus, had ever-so learned its challenges. He arrived to a far moutainside struck with pointed, jagged rocks. "You make me sick! You destroy my altar, use my own boneyard for your needs, what makes you think I will let you stick around. Next time, there will be no next time!"

(Do you mind if I just drop you off there and maybe you use your magical power voo-doo shiz to not die and then you can find me when I'm like... Killing people? haha. @Czeshire )

Phoenix nodded. "We have two large rooms. One can be where you stay one where you can teach. I'll let the maids set up the school room, and your room is already set." She said smiling.

A grin lit up Rowan's normally shadowed features. He got to teach! "Thank you very much, Miss. I hope we can work well together on this unfortunate occurrence." He said.

@Queen of Fantasy

((I might disappear for about 45 minutes. Test. I shall be back though))

Moira had believed she had finally pushed the right buttons to truly anger the dragon. She stood there as the great beast dove down at her, grabbing her in its large claws and taking off into the sky. This was the opportunity she was waiting for. The witch had wriggled an arm free to reach into her canvas messenger bag, where she removed a sharp ritual dagger. As they flew over the jagged mountain, with a harsh thrust, Moira dug the dagger into Axelmeus's thick skin to impale the dragon. As the dagger's blade met the dragon's blood, the enchanted blade had begun absorbing the precious fluid and filling an empty jewel-like container at the butt of the hilt. This would most likely cause Axelmeus to drop Moira, but she would deal with that situation when it arrived.

(
@Keggamine That's fine, she got what she needed anywho >:] )

Kawazoe walk back to Phoenix"I am sorry about that but I will like you to meet my 800 great grandfather the number is how many greats behind his name he also known as Nightwolf."he sits down and continues to eat

Nightwolf bow when he heard his."it is very nice to meet you all."he disappeared then appears right behind Phoenix and start to inspect her."you will are a perfect girl from my boy."he gives a really big smile

@Queen of Fantasy

Axelmeus chuckled when she drew his blood. "Only the smartest of witches would know that my blood does not meet with a happy ending." He dropped her faithfully, and flew back to his Altar.

A few moments later he landed on his smelting altar, and watched as his magic crawled from his thick scales to rejuvenate what it was before, but with bigger bones that seemed like effigy. The large crater was filled with bones, and felt as if he needed to make humanity cry. Without a doubt, he took off once more towards civilization. A small village, yes. He wanted to destroy it. He could see the wretched looks plastered upon their faces - Terrified. He landed on a small clock tower, almost covering the whole thing from his size. He shot a beam of boiling, dark fire at a cottage, setting it afire almost immediately. Running farmers, feeble, tried for their lives. A puff of magic spilled from his jaws and took possession of him, turning that idiotic human into Axlemeus's own thrall. Others ran, but were soon attacked by the undead. Soon the small village became isolated from humans. Every building was burning, and he took joy from that. He roared so terribly loud almost everyone can hear. The dead people slayed by his thralls were slaughtered, and consumed by his magic like the others.
"Come my children, your refuge lies at the Boneyard!" He appointed them to the boneyard, and every dead civilian walked mindlessly walked through the forest to the commanded destination.

514047_art_les_vojsko_glaza_dozhd_zombi_noch_1920x1247_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

"can you stop Nightwolf"Kawazoe said with a little bit of blush on his face

Nightwolf teleport away from Phoenix and right beside Rowan"aren't you the cute silent type"

Rowan looked up in surprise, shocked to have been called 'cute'. "Excuse me, sir?" He asked. Rowan wondered how the other had managed to get behind him without alerting his senses

@Blood dog

"you don't need to prepare room he's going to stay with me I don't trust him to have his own room he says he's on vacation from his work."Kawazoe look at nightwolf

"yes what is it oh sorry I made a mess when I arrived going through other dimensions is quite powerful and a messy ordeal."nightwolf teleports away and now is behind Kawazoe

Phoenix smiles and gets up from her chair. "Kawazoe can you bring your father to your room? I need to show Rowan his." She says walking over to Rowan. "Can you follow me sir?"

"come on nightwolf"gets up and start to walk away knowing that he can catch up pretty quickly

nightwolf followed him

Phoenix showed him to his room. It was a medium sized room, with a Queen sized bed, a hope chest, a table a few chair surrounding it, and a large window. "Here you are. Your nice room. Your teaching room is right next door. its large and has small tables and seats too, for your students." She says smiling. "It's getting late. I bid you a good night, sir." She say smiling. She walks to Kawazoe's room and knocks on the door.

nightwolf opens up the door"why hello there Phoenix."he said as he blocked her view from the room

Kawazoe was writing a note saying goodnight to Caroline a time to meet up at

Rowan nodded at her before turning away to unpack his things. He pulled his knives out of the sheathes in his boots and placed them on table. The largest one, he hid under the pillow of his bed before he began to undress. His clothes were sticky and his feet were muddy from walking with no footwear. With a sigh, he pulled out a cloth and a bottle of water he'd taken with him. Pouring some of the water onto the cloth, he began to clean his feet. Once he was done, he placed the cloth down into the separate part of his bag he reserved for dirty things. Next, he pulled out a bottle of cleaning oils and began to polish his knives. The process was soothing and relaxing.

Phoenix smiles. "Hello Nightwolf, I came by just to say good night. I think that would be the right think to do when you have guests! Anyways, Stay up as long as you want, but the only people awake will be the guards, so if you have an emergency, talk to the guards." She says grinning kindly.

Marthuck was riding on his hose,he was wondering near the werewolves kingdom,looking around curious and abit confused,since he never seen werewolves

"very nice of you and goodnight to you too you will have great dreams tonight"Nightwolf then close the door and got into the foot of the bed curling up like a dog

Kawazoe finish the note it said goodnight and I will meet you at my house in the woods around 8 o'clock he then sent it to Caroline through the earth before he laid down in his bed with Nightwolf

@ashlyn heckman

Phoenix went to her chambers and took off her clothing dressing into a silk red night gown. She crawls into bed and blows out a candle. She closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Kawazoe had the earth suck it back up and put it back in his room and which he read what she wrote he sighed and try to go back to sleep

nightwolf took the paper from his hand and read it and thought that he can help his son

Users who are viewing this thread

Back