• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

The night was dark and cold. The air whistling and snow slowly fell.

Phoenix was in a deep sleep when her window shattered. She shot up and looked at the broken glass on the floor. "H-...Hello!" She called out, hoping no one would respond. And no one did. She sighed and laid back into bed, she her door started to quake, as it was going to fall apart, but it did not. She looked over gulping her nervousness down. "Who's there!" She said more demanding. Vines slowly crept through the broken window and under the door, but she could not see them, for it was too dark. Her eyes darted back and forth from the door and the window. "Reveal yourself!" She shouted. She heard a small chuckle in the room, echoing around her. She quickly took a match, struck it and lit the candle. Before the feet of her bed was a giant snake made of vines hissing at her. Phoenix screamed and the vines enclosed the door and window.

Nightwolf and Kawazoe woke up night wolf grabbed his son and teleported them right to Phoenix room"what is wrong Phoenix"Nightwolf drew his red blade the little blade on it started to spin around like a chainsaw Empire followed them lighting up the whole room"back away now."

Nightwolf teleported right in front of the window where the earth snake was going to go out of and pointed is fiery blade at her." I won't allow you to go any further."

Kawazoe transform into his wolf form and went behind her growling at her

Phoenix grabbed onto the curtain and threw a fire ball at the vine snake and it burst into flames. She laid on the ground in shock wide eyed and sobbing.

Kawazoe rent to her and hug her ran to her and hugged her trying to calm her down he patted her head."it is alright Phoenix."

Nightwolf left his redblade there as he teleported out into the woods he had the scent of the of who was ever doing that and he was going to follow it

Phoenix hugged Kawazoe crying. "I... I don't know what that was!" She yelled sobbing. "It came out of nowhere..." She whispered.

"don't worry I'm here I don't think I will try to come for you again when there's other people around or when nightwolf is hunting it down"

Nightwolf continue to search following the track that he found.

Phoenix cries. "How did you hear me from all the way down here?" She asks trying to act stronger than she really was.

"the earth told me and my father has really good hearing he would have teleported me any which way they don't have to act strong I will not judge you."

"how about I stay with you and make you some tea that help you go to sleep."Kawazoe held her close to him

when they got to the kitchen he made some herbal tea grow anthem medicine herbs growth so he can take care of her leg he started to brew the tea and he had Nightwolf red blade on his back

night wolf was following the trail when he stop because the scent was very strong like the person was nearby"come out I can smell you"

Eileen chuckled. "But if I came out, that would spoil the surprise..."

Phoenix drank the tea and started to get sleepy. As they started to walk back the tea got to her and fell onto the floor sleeping.

Kawazoe caught her before she fell on the floor and state to carry her to her room when they got there he tucked her in and laid at the foot of her bed

"how am I post to see how beautiful you are if I don't see you"Nightwolf said with a smile on his face

Eileen got angry and wrapped him in vines. She appeared from the trees. "Never call a Dryad beautiful, don't you know that?" She said angrily yet beautifully.

"yes I do but I do any which way cuz I can and you are very beautiful and hello how are you doing over there random person"Nightwolf teleported out of the vine and appeared right behind Eileen

Eileen grabbed him again and this time put a no magic spell on the vines. "Think it would be that easy? Hmm?" She says walking around him slowly. "I suspect your here about the Queen..."

Where the hell was he?! He saw... a dryad, and... several other people. He backed away, and hid, breathing rapidly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back