• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Lucena thought for a second before looking back up at him. "You never hurt Merek, right? He's always been safe here? Kept away from the war?" She asked softly. Her eyes no longer held any menace or ill will. Rather, she genuinely wanted to know. She wanted to trust the man in front of her.

@Marvelous Chester

"Know one has hurt him since he has been here he has been safe and unharmed exept for the fact of missing you." Vice smiled "I would like to know is this the only reason you hate me or are there more I seem to be unlocked by many."

"No, that's all." Lucena said truthfully. She stood up abruptly. "I officially join the Kingdom of the Sly Wolves and obey your command, King," She bowed before Vincent, dropping to one knee and looking down. "If you'll have me, of course." She looked up at him, eyes sincere and loyal.

@Marvelous Chester

Vice smiled and had his sword brought to him. "And I officly welcome you to my royal knights private guard I would love to have someone like you guarding me." Vice nighted her and put away his blade. "How about you go tell you're brother the good news." Vice smile and dismissed her.

"if you want that tea again at night when you can't sleep just ask me"he got up out of the bed and started to stretch as he transformed back into human

Phoenix came out of bed and grabbed clothing. She went behind a blinds thing for dressing (I'm not sure what they're called I forget!) She undressed and dress into a red silky dress once again. She walked over to Kawazoe. "Shall we go have breakfast?" She says smiling.

Rowan had been sitting at his desk all note, going over notes for class and other things. When the breakfast bell rang, he stood up and exited his room, finding the dining hall where Kawazoe and Phoenix were. "Good morning." He told them both

@Blood dog @Queen of Fantasy

"yes we shell"Kawazoe said as he blushed a bit Phoenix look very attractive in the red silky dress when he got to the lunch hall Good morning Rowan and Nightwolf"

Nightwolf teleported down stairs behind Rowan"Good morning"

Phoenix clapped her hands and four waiters come out serving all of them at once. "Pick whatever! It's free." She says smiling. She looks towards the waiter. "I'd like a roasted salmon and milk please." She says smiling. the waiter smiles and goes off to wait for the meal.

"the name is Nightwolf please and hello I like a whole roasted pig and some water"

"cook salmon and water"

Axelmeus watched as the creatures collapsed in his boneyard, for they are the newest of residence. He watched the clouds whirl over his crater and he sat upon his throne in pride.

(I'm open!)

It was a stormy night upon the shores, as the residents of the small free town of Viernham awoke from their beds, to hearing a noise other than the wind and rain, that all coastal towns feared. The Great War Horns of the Njordsirm. THe village's bells rung, and the militia gathered thir weapons, but they were far too slow, for the great Njordsirm were already upon them. The mayor grabbed his sword, rushing outside. He was the most heavily armed and armored man in the village, with some rusty old plate, and a longsword. He ran out, ready to defend his people, to- BOOM! A huge warhammer smashed into his ribs, throwing him off his feet, denting his armor inwards. He lie on the ground, going quickly unconcious, as the Njordsirm raised the hammer again.

Phoenix thinks for a moment. "I was thinking a peace treaty. Some of the people here and there, are relatives. They cannot visit one another, and its makes life sad... "

"that sound good now need to get the king to meetup and my dad make a special dimension to meet in"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back