• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Phoenix nodded. "Alright. Let me finish writing the contract, then you take it to the king." She starts writing.

"Dear King of Sly Wolves, as you may know, my name is Phoenix. I am now Queen of Great Dragons. I have contacted you for one reason and one reason only. For a truce. All my life I have been plagued by the war that is going on, and I feel maybe some of your people might feel the same. We started this war on land, and we are going to end it there. There is no need to make our kingdoms bigger. We have the land we need. My father was selfish, he did what he wanted. But I will not be that queen. I propose we neither have the authority to own that land. No one share claim that land, but shall be free land. Free for the people to explore. Please respond with care.

Sincerely

Queen Phoenix."

She handed the letter to Kawazoe.

Kawazoe took the letter and started to go underground"get it ready"Kawazoe went through the earth and then appeared right in front of Vincent

@Marvelous Chester

Nightwolf got up and open the portal and an entered it he made the dimension where they can be no harm done to anybody not even by any means necessary

Slowly walking up to the entrance of the kingdom of the great dragons with his heavy and noisy elongated steps from the buckles on the side of his pants he stopped at the entrance and looked at it for a bit. "Well I guess this shall be interesting to say the least." He took his red clawed hands and pushed the doors open and walked inside looking around to see who all was there.

Phoenix heard ginormous foot steps. She got up from the dinning room table to see what it was and stopped dead in her tracks finding a 10 ft tall demon!

(She dun know its a titan)

He grinned literally from ear to ear showing off his razor sharp teeth still all blood stained and pointed. "Well at least someone's here to greet people, and who might you be miss?" Looking down toward the person that just stopped in her tracks

(That's OK, most if the time that's what I'm referred to anyways )

Phoenix wide eyed just stared at the thing. She didn't now what it was and why it was here and decided to answer. "I am... Phoenix.." She says stuttering.

He chuckled a bit as he saw her stuttering "Well nice to meet you Phoenix , and help to you as well ." looking over to the one that blatenly pointed out the obvious. He folded his wings back so that they wouldn't be in the way of anyone else being as large and imposing as they are.

Phoenix was not sure how to respond so she just was quiet. She stood behind Nightwolf, not being obvious that she was scared.

"pretty cool-looking I just have to say that nightwolf."he teleported behind the guy and then all around him then he went beside Phoenix"do you want check out the place and see if it's alright with you"

Phoenix gulped at his sight. She couldn't thin, he was so frightening... and large. She chuckled nervously. "Why don't you show him around...."

"will the portal is right there you can just walk through anytime and I'll be glad to show this guy around so what are you here for and what do you want to see first"

He began to heat up his right hand to see if he was going to try an take his scythe off his back but after he walked back over to Phoenix he dissipated the heat and watched as the two conversed for a bit before they addressed him. "Well I was just walking around and found this place, the arena if you have one."

"okay let's get to it"nightwolf ran up and grabbed his head teleporting him and the other guy to the arena

He looked around seeing the big two square mile ring with no roof. "Oh I could get used to this, biggest one I've seen in a good while , and no roof, even better." He started walking out into the middle of the arena and looked around a bit. " Not may obstacles this is cool."

(Sorry wasn't getting notifications , I fixed it though)

"yeah this one is pretty cool but I think I can make one better but oh well I guess you go to go fight some people I'm totally down for that"

"okay then let's have some fun and get signed in for a few matches"Nightwolf started to go to the sign in area

Nightwolf signed them both up for 3 matches and then walked right back to Ashatera"okay both of us has three matches if that's okay with you."

"Should be a piece of cake." He took his scythe and placed it under his right arm and cut it off at the shoulder exposing his metallic colored bones. He arm that was cut off grabbed the scythe just before falling off and he took it and stabbed the blade in the ground. the ground began to turn to a red then jet black killing any living plant that was in it, the aura began to expand further and further slowly consuming the arm that was still attached to the scythe. "As long as your on my side don't worry about the ground." His bone started grow back on his shoulder but it was a crimson red instead of its metallic color from earlier. Instead of flesh growing back it was molten lava that took its place as he made a fist cracking his knuckles.

"who side I am on I should not worry about you any which way but we're basically on the same team on the last run and I picked somewhat big guys they should be easy to buy any which way"

"Then let's not waist any time." He shed his skin showing nothing but the molten lava flowing around him, his wings even being made from the lava as well. He bolted forward towards the first person leaving not burnt steps in his place but a single line that was where he went as he grabbed him by the throat and hosted him up and smashed him into the ground as he bashed in his skull with his free hand. As the blood splattered around on him he got bigger and bigger until his hand was as big as the person, he gave him one more good smash to the face as he grinned again. "Oh it's good to be powerful." He reached down and picked up the tiny soul and ate it, very unsatisfying, and disgusting.

"finally a person I can use more of my power with"Nightwolf start in Bend this time around him reversing everything that will hit the bubble he walk the same path as Ashatera did the line start to disappear behind him.when you enter the ring his opponent came charging after him when he touch the bubble he started to age until he was gone started to age

His tall pointy ear twitched as he heard Nightwolf "Oh don't worry, I'm just getting started as well." He took in a super deep breath and stuck out the eight of his tongues into a funnel that at the end not even a pencil could fit into. He let out his breath and what seemed like nothing was coming out only about ten feet in front of him was a blazing white hot flame that mine as well have been from the very core of the planet, it was so hot it burnt his very shadow into the ground before he was practically vaporized on the spot. The flames kept on going for a couple hundred feet with an enormous radius, only at the end did it begin to reach a light blue color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back