• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"don't talk when the wolfs around we got good hearing and I think I can teach you some earth magic if you want"

Rowan froze for a bit before relaxing. "I apologize, I wasn't aware of what I had said. And magic? I always assumed such a thing was hereditary rather than taught," He said. "No one in my kingdom has magic, you see. We lean towards a different type of people." Rowan finished with his papers and handed Kawazoe a sheet with the day's plan. "I would appreciate that very much." Another smile broke out. It was strange for him to smile so easily around a stranger. Only kids brought out this side of him.

Kawazoe took the paper and look at it and remember all of it."I see what you mean but when you live in a kingdom that loves to be strong you kind of learned stuff."he got done with the seats and dismissed his clones as he heard kids coming."it sounds like the kids are excited to meet the new teacher."

Rowan nodded his understanding. When the kids entered the room, he was smiling warmly at them all. "Hello, my name is Rowan Michaelis. I am your new teacher." He introduced himself and looked at Kawazoe to do the same.

"hello, my name is Kawazoe and I'll be in your..."he was cut off bring one of the kids that knew that he was a sly wolves and said something bad about him.Kawazoe took a deep breath in and out."new teacher assistant nice to meet you"

Rowan frowned. "First thing you'll need to know about being in my class. Racial issues are not to be discussed. Do you all understand?" There was a hardness in his voice and normally silver eyes sparked red for a quick second before returning to their normal color. The child who'd spoken out nodded his head, clearly ashamed. The other children nodded as well, shocked by Rowan's outburst. "Now, apologize." He told the child.

The child apologised real quickly."thank you for that"Kawazoe sad as he showed every kid their seat.

"It was no problem. I do not tolerate such talk." Rowan explained. He walked over to the board that was set up in the front of the room and began his lesson of The Great Dragons' history. When it came to the dispute between the two kingdoms, he skirted around the edges, only explaining the bigger picture rather than propagandist details that made children hate the Sly Wolves from such a young age. He taught from a neutral standpoint which was easy do to the fact that he was from neither kingdom. Kawazoe was an exceptional helped, assisting students when Rowan was busy with another. He held in own and Rowan was proud.

"Ah, could've swore they were the fates, one of them is my mom, if you didn't catch that little detail. So where off to now, by the way, what were you about to do anyways."

(-.- no notifications... yay.....)

After class ended, Rowan packed up his material and turned to Kawazoe. "I very much appreciated your help. Today was...fun, aside from that minor mishap. It would be nice to do this again. You would make a good teacher."

"all three of them are boys the god of time we first your body to its normal form before we fought okay and I kinda need to do my job now"nightwolf side in depression he was wanting to beyond more of a vacation than work

Kawazoe scratch the back of his head"why thank you and I don't mind about the little slip up it happened to me too many times the first eight times where I killed them after that me 200 times I didn't"

Rowan's smile was a bit sad. "I'm not one to judge people on where they came from. I personally think you are a good person. One shouldn't have to get used to hearing such insults. One should never hear them in the first place." His tone was serious and kind. "I support what you and the Miss are trying to accomplish. Nothing good will come out from a continuous war between your two kingdoms."

"yeah that's what we're trying to accomplish I did make good business off the war but I'm getting sick of it myself"Kawazoe I started to wonder what he would do next

"You and me both. I suppose it would be best to start investigating who killed the King but there have been no major leads thus far. The attackers from the previous night were completely unrelated. Do you agree?" Rowan asked.

Rowan let out a small laugh. "I didn't ever think someone would call almost being killed in the middle of the night 'boring."

"I was a bounty hunter when I was on the road to my next job I was almost assassinated every night"

"I was an assassin for my king since I was fifteen. At twenty, I decided I was sick of it and faked my death, becoming a teacher instead in a village on the outskirts of my village. It seems we may both be a bit of outcasts."

"Do you like it here? Or did you prefer your old profession? I like my new life. I was tired of all the death and killing." Rowan hugged the books and papers closer to his chest, remembering his first kill. His father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back