• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

The Jarl spits upon the ground. "If I 'am so below ye, I shall seek employment with the Sly Wolves!" he roared, turning around and storming off back down the road, towards his longship awaiting at the river bank. He'd go to the King of the Sly Wolves, and offer his clan's services then, if these Great Dragons didn't want him.

@Queen of Fantasy

Kawazoe heard someone roared he quickly ran to the door and saw the guy walking off he then ran into him to see what he was wanting"yes Mr can you waitup"

@SirDerpingtonIV

"to see what you wanted with the Queen whatever you can tell her you can tell me I will even treat you to some food"

Walking to the entrance Ash looked just in time to see someone bolt out the door, being curious as he is he poked his head out the door to see a knight standing talking with another person "Wonder who they are." he said under his breath.

[QUOTE="Blood dog]"to see what you wanted with the Queen whatever you can tell her you can tell me I will even treat you to some food"

[/QUOTE]
"No," he said simply, continuing to walk away.

"okay you're missing out I'm a pretty good cook"Kawazoe start to walk back to the castle was now feeling hungry

Ash walked out towards Kowazoe and simply stated "well that was short, what did he want?" Looking back at the person walking off

"no I don't know red dude"Kawazoe got into the kitchen and started to cook."hey do you want anything to eat"

Nightwolf teleported into the kitchen"yes I do and I'm done with work today."

"I don't see why not" He saw Nightwolf teleport into the kitchen "Well that was fast, just a suggestion, we should fight along side one day, that would be entertaining,don't you think."

"yeah it would "he walks out to the kitchen and go and sat in a chair

Kawazoe start to cook some very good food

He followed Nightwolf and found a chair and sat in it "I was thinking about our match earlier, and I thought of this ' For every sword there is a shield' cause hell like they said, we would've been going on forever."

"the only way we can fight and one of us win if we both don't use our powers then it's a test of the strength"

Rowan followed everyone into the kitchen after putting his supplies away and took a seat separated from them, letting them speak.

kawazoe came out with some food for everybody"hope you like this country boy cooking

Nightwolf started to help set the table with all the food"okay"

"it is no problem"Kawazoe sat down and started to make his plate

Nightwolf sat down and started to make his plate

He waited until Nightwolf had mad his plate before he started making his as he reached into his pouch and pulled out a set of silverware made from dragon bone and lined in gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back