• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"Well unless you want to be like this 'Jesus' person and help even the ant cross the damn road, there really isn't much of a choice, now, youmay go to limbo mind you, then to your great pearly gates"

"I may not be fit for the 'pearly gates' you speak of. I do not enjoy the notion of going to hell but it seems to better fit me. Fire, blood, and death. Much more fitting."

Kawazoe was in his room writing another letter wondering if she was wanting to meet up he put it on the ground and sent it to her.

Lucena wandered around the castle looking for Merek. It was gigantic and hard to navigate through. She pushed open a door, hoping it was Merek's but instead, spotted Carolyne. "Hello." She said politely. Vincent was now her King so that meant the girl before her was now her Princess.

@ashlyn heckman

"Then all shall be well in life, those who strive hard and achieve lots get bigger and grander deaths, there always entertaining to watch."

"What do you suppose your own death shall be like? No one lives forever, after all. Not you nor me. Even God himself will die and Death shall reap him." Rowan said.

((Slight Supernatural reference))

"Yep, I could see it happen, maybe in the next million and a half years when I'm old and dead and slaughtered an inumerable amount of beings." He sat up in his chair again "Don't we all."

"Well yes, to eat, what kind of question is that, have you never had a good bite of human, dragon, or manticore, their all tasty."

"Oh yes, and the bones, oohhh when you crush them between your teeth." He stood up seeing that Rowan was a bit nervous, he thought he would play onto it, he was always curious about people. He walked behind the chair and leaned on the back of it as his head was right over Rowan's. "The sweet and bitter taste of bones and human flesh." His voice slowly but surely dropped and dropped in pitch, as he stuck out a couple of his tongues in front of Rowan. "Oh, I almost forgot, their soul." His voice now sounding all around him, you may as well have hooked up a mic to a bass speaker at this point. "So tasty, so unique, so spicy, so sweet, so rare, yet sooo delicous." With each 'so' he dropped another tongue in front of him 'till all eight were hanging there in front of him and then in the blink of an eye he rudely slurped them back into his mouth. "And gone like that."

(>.> .... i got carried away.. a bit ..)

Kawazoe started to head out towards his house in the woods he did not know why Caroline was not responding to him but he was going to wait there for her

@ashlyn heckman

Rowan went into a full body shudder and stood up abruptly. "That's...just..." He had no idea what to say. His hand's were clamped into tight fists, nails digging into his palms and drawing blood

((That was pretty awesome^^))

He walked around Rowan in circles almost as if stalking a prey, but all Ash wanted to do was to get into Rowans head and mess with it a little bit, rewire it if you would. "That's just what. Just the lovely sound of having something that you could ever want to eat, to devour, to consume. All you have to do is just purely enjoy the fact that your a killer, you kill to live, you kill because its fun, yet that's not it." He stopped in front of Rowan and leaned over to see eye to eye with him and stared at him with his blood filled eyes. "You kill because you know your better than the other person."

((Well thank you ... you can tell when i really get into character by its length and attention to detail))

I wrote back hey haven't heard from you thought something would be wrong I see nothing is I have someone at my door so I have to go sincerely caroline

@ScytheMeister7

"S-sorry, Miss. I was just looking for Merek." Lucena noticed Carolyne hide a slip of paper behind her. "No need to hide. I'm good at keeping secrets." She said.

Rowan's eyes flashed red. It only occurred when he was either incredibly scared and extremely angry. At the moment, it was the former. "How can you do that? To another person?" His voice trembled slightly as he spoke

"im sure you are but this is my think its private lets just It my diary. I think merek is down the hall take a left then a right and it should be tree doors on the right." I said trying to help so she wouldnt talk about the paper anymore

Lucena could tell she as lying but didn't push. Instead, she turned around before saying, "Tell the Wolf I said hello." and walked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back