• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Phoenix hears someone at the gates, as she opens the gate she wonders in her mind why so many people are showing up... She opens the gate and sees a knight. "H-hello." She said nervously again.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Rowan watched Ash as he ate. He looked quite menacing with his red skin but there was something else underneath. He was interesting, seemed like someone who was never boring.

@las0r0o7

Ash looked over to Rowan as he was about to take another bite and then asks him. "Something on my face, or is it the silverware."

Rowan's eyes widened but he schooled his features quickly. "I apologize if my staring was seen as rude. I've just...never seen someone such as yourself. You piqued my interest." He was always a fan of meeting those of other kingdoms. Each person was different in nearly every way. Rowan was a scholar, after all. He enjoyed learning more.

"No, it's all good, I myself am unique, in multiple aspects." He took the fork and spun it around like a dagger and then tossed it into the little bit of meat left on his plate right in the middle and then looked over to Rowan. "So is there any questions you would like to ask."

"Natural to my kind kind but not everyone has them and the ones that have them barely use them to their full power, I do." He stretched out his wings to their full twenty three feet showing off its black and red tints "Mine are also the biggest"

Nightwolf finished up eating and teleported off into the woods he was wanting to look for that Dryad So he started to sniff around

Kawazoe finish eating his fill and he got up and walked around the castle

Rowan was faintly impressed by his looks but on the inside, he was gushing like a child. "They are beautiful though it must sometimes be a hassle to walk around with them. How do you clean them? It must not be an easy task."

"It can be a hassle to walk around with them out all the way, but most of the times their folded behind me. Cleaning them, they really do it themselves, the feathers that get to dirty and heavy just fall off, but when a bunch of them are stuck together I give them a hard enough shake and all the feathers fall off, then new ones show up in their place, doesn't take to long you know."

Rowan nodded, fascinated. Something in him wanted to touch them but he held back. "There is no one such as yourself in my kingdom. My people have no magic and are only gifted with the ability of stealth and accuracy. It seems we were all destined to be killers or a sort." The words were bitter with old hate and memories.

He chuckled at Rowan's last statement, "Talk about being destined to be killers, I was born for the simple fact to kill gods, and that's what I do. Don't look at the fact that you have to kill, look at the enjoyment from it." @ScytheMeister7

Last edited by a moderator:
Rowan scoffed. "Enjoyment? I guess I did enjoy the thrill of it occasionally but I developed a hate for death. I prefer to teach." He explained.

@las0r0o7

Last edited by a moderator:
"And what is it that drives you to teach, learning, doing the same thing day in and day out, the students, what better way to learn than when everything is on the line. Think about it, no one fully understands humanity, and those who finally figure it out die because they couldn't keep up with how humanity worked. Why not be the one person who transcends that, figure it out, and live."

"Very philosophical for a killer." Rowan mused. "And I guess I can't necessarily claim that I hated my old...career. After all, I still take side jobs occasionally. It's still apart of me, a part I can never really get rid of." His face was thoughtful and a bit resigned. "I'd like to be that person. The one who survives."

Ash kicked back in his chair and propped his feet up on the table making it creak and start to come off the ground. "Well what else am I supposed to do when I've been around for almost half a million years. Grow old and die, like hell if that's going to happen."

Rowan smiled. "I suppose so. No one wants to die. We all fear death though I believe it's more the not knowing of what comes next more than it is the actual act. We want there to be something else, an afterlife I suppose. We don't want it all to end." He said as he relaxed in his own seat though he didn't dare prop up his feet as well. It was inappropriate.

"I don't fear death, I love him, he is my father after all." He chuckled at Rowan again. "Beyond death lies whatever you want it to be, so long as you don't go to the underworld that is 'cause then Hades has all the reign in what happens."

"After all that I've done, my end will be brutal. Where would a person who has been killing since he was twelve years old go?" He asked.

He laughed at the question that he asked "Where else, the underworld of course, but don't be too afraid, I will be right behind you the whole way, hell I will probably be in the deepest depth of the underworld, so I would see you on my way down."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back