• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

He grinned literally from ear to ear showing off his blood stained, pointed teeth because he knew he had hit something, and Ash was going to pull at it a bit harder until he got what he wanted. "Whats the matter, realize the truth or is it that you can't comprehend the truth. Your a 'Scholar' you know that any form of life always has a leader, and the leader is only chosen by acts of battle, prove yourself to the other that your better, and you win." He gave quite a pause before continuing. "And win." Ash new he had a silver tongue, some even called it platinum, so he always used it to his advantage.

His eyes this time stayed red instead of flashed. He shivered in fear and before knew what was happening, he'd fallen to the ground, looking up at Ash. "Y-you're doing t-this for fun..." He said before passing out

((You're a fucking scary person. I like you.))

Kawazoe wus at his house he started to grow worried so he went underground and appeared right behind Carolyne"hay haven't heard from you thought something would be wrong"

@ashlyn heckman

Before Ash could answer the poor fellow had passed out, probably from being scared so much, well the least he could do was find him somewhere softer than the floor. He picked him up and tossed him on the nearby couch and half ass tossed a blanket over him that was on the back of the couch. He pulled up a chair and propped his feet up on the coffee table and watched him as he slept like a rock. Luckily Ash didn't have to sleep for the next few years or so.

(( xD thanks, thats kinda his purpous is to scare the crap out of you before he even draws his weapon... you out for the night))

I jumped "wow you have got to stop doing that and I was about to send the note but I got held up" I heard my maid calling "listen I got to go here" I handed the note to him and ran down stairs

@Blood dog

Rowan tossed and turned in his unconscious state. Memories of his childhood filled his head as his usual barriers were down. He remembered his mother's lack of love for him and his father's corrupt ways. He saw when he killed his father, face a blank mask as he stood over the body covered in blood and holding a knife in his hand, his mother screaming in fear. He remembered the three years he spent in prison and his first kill as the King's Royal Assassin. Words tumbled out of his mouth, pleas. "...hayır...dur...Üzgünüm...please...don't die..." It was a mixture of his native language and English.

((Translation: "...no...stop...I'm sorry..." Once again, if anyone is Turkish, I apologize if this is offending. I used Google Translate))

Kawazoe reached out for her but pulled back his hand and let Carolyne go in walks out the door and shut them and started to wander

Ash watched as Rowan tossed and turned in his sleep, seems like whatever he was dreaming about wasn't pleasant. He noticed him mumbling something but didn't really care what it was, probably nothing anyways. He pulled up his pouch from his side and started eating random cubes of different types of meat, some human, some dragon, and some salami, he liked salami, it was interesting.

((Lol i wouldve been like idgaf if its not right X3))

After a few hours, Rowan woke up, eyes still red though he didn't know why. He looked up and saw Ash sitting next to him, eating. "Human?" He asked, more relaxed now.

((Salami? That's an interesting choice.))

"And dragon, and salami." He corrected him as he sat up in his chair, offering him one of each cube, the first being very linear was the dragon meat, specifically its back muscle, the next one was the salami, it was salami..., the last was all in a bunch of small little circles and tiny tubes, it was from an arm muscle of a human. "Take a gander and take one, two, maybe even all, you'll never know till you try and find out."

((hey got to keep it interesting don't ya))

Rowan stared at the pieces of meat in front of him, not knowing whether or not if he should try them. He picked the smallest and chewed. "It tastes like...meat." Was his bland answer.

kawazoe wandered through the halls until he saw Carolyne and her maid he hid behind a corner hoping that that didn't see him

"Well that one was salami. Care to take a chance again, its upped to a fifty fifty now." he grinned again and was being a bit imposing this time, one of them and he would be just fine, but the other would make him sick to his stomach instantly.

Lucena was still wandering around lost when she spotted Kawazoe following behind Carolyne stealthily. She slipped up behind and blew on his neck. "Hello again, Wolf." She said with a bright smile.

((@Blood dog))

Rowan let out a breath of relied but froze again when Ash brought up the challenge. He was never one to back down and he chastised himself silently for that certain attribute. "Neither will kill me, right?" He asked, unsure.

"No neither will kill you, one you will be fine, and the other you will need this." He slid a trash can next to him. "So, what one will it be, one will taste awesome, one will make you empty your insides, your call." He half rolled them around in his hand, one kind of bubbly looking and one looking like strings.

Kawazoe jumped"ssssshhhh why did you do that and it is Kawazoe"he whispered to her as he starts to walk away

Rowan let out a sigh before closing his eyes and picking up the second one. He popped it onto his mouth and began to chew.

Lucena let out a laugh and followed him. "It seemed fun and I wanted to see your reaction." She told him. "And I prefer Wolf. It suits you better seeing as how you're a werewolf and all." She smiled widely. "Why are you following the Princess. Seems kinda stalker-ish."

@Blood dog

Ash waited very patiently for him to hit the trash can at any given second, human meat doesn't sit well with humans. "Well, how do you feel."

Rowan threw up immediately. He hugged the trash bin close to him even after he started to dry heave. "Gods! What the fuck was that?" Rowan rarely ever used such vulgar language but now seemed like an appropriate time.

Lucena tried to drag him back up but it failed so instead, she hung onto him, sinking with him. "Liar. Ohh, do you perhaps like the Princess?" She teased. "That's absolutely adorable"

"we are just friends"he said with truthfulness in his voice and pull her with him into her brothers room by accident

Ash busted out laughing at his vulgar language that he used after he threw up, as he tried to collect himself before he answered but when he went to answer he just started laughing again but after a while he was able to answer Rowan "That was human that you just ate, seems like your fate doesn't like you. Here." He grabbed Rowan's hand and placed the last cube in his hand. "For whenever your stomach decides to settle, try that, it's actually a delicacy."

Rowan closed his eyes and groaned slightly to himself. Human? Oh Gods... He thought to himself. Rowan looked at the third cube

suspiciously, turning it around between his fingers and looking at it with narrowed eyes. He glance up at Ash once more before hesitantly placing it in his mouth. This time, he chewed much more slowly, making sure not to let it touch his tongue just yet. After a bit, he relaxed.
"It tastes good." He told Ash.

Merek jumped when he saw a random guy and his sister appear through the ground of his room. "L-Lucena?" He stuttered.

Lucena smiled at him. "Hello, dear brother. This is Wo- uh, Kawazoe. Say hi." She said.

"See, I told you it was good, well, except the human of course." He kicked back and pulled out a hand full and tossed one in his mouth at a time still laughing at the fact that he picked the wrong one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back