• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"Find it funny if you so chose, just know, their dead and stuck in limbo forever." He got up and started walking back towards the entrance.

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
"I am Jarl Harl Erikson, of the Njordsirm, Lord of Naga's Crag," he responded, with a nod of his head. The woman infront of him had red hair the color of flames, which creeped him out a bit, and she was far shorter than he was, so he had to look down. "I have come to offer the services of my clan in the war with the Sly Wolves."

Phoenix smiled. "Welcome! I do accept your service, but I am trying to make peace with them... Until we have peace you shall be welcome." She says smiling.

the blush went away quickly and anger and sadness filled his eyes"fine whatever this is why I don't like people"Kawazoe went through the ground and came out in front of Phoenix stomping off toward the castle

@Queen of Fantasy

I sent a note "why I said you can't is because I'm part of the sly wolves and you've been at the dragons so I'm not aloud" I said setting it on the ground then running back into my room a layed on my bed and fell asleep

@Blood dog

Phoenix grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Hey are you okay?" She asks with worried eyes. He has been gone for awhile, she wanted to know what was going on.

Phoenix was surprised and hugged him back. "It's alright.." She says with a calming tone and voice. "Just tell me what happend... You helped me so I'll help you." She says smiling.

Phoenix nods and looks at the man at the gates. "Excuse us, go ahead and look around..."

Back at the castle they were in her chambers they were both sitting on the bed. "So tell me Kawazoe. What's wrong?"

"I was hanging out with a girl that I like and when I told her just like all the rest of them ...."his eyes showed sadness and hurt"she said that we cannot be together."

@Queen of Fantasy

Phoenix held his hands. "I'm sure she didn't want to hurt you!" she says. She secretly liked him as well, but didn't want him to be unhappy so she encouraged him with whatever.

I woke up and saw the note laying on the ground still "i think i really hurt his feelings" i said to myself i did like him i just couldn't cause of the rules. i know its love or death and most would choose love .i cant cause of my brother he might mind control me or kill me and i don't want that.

"I don't think so I think I just might give it up now known want to be with me"Kawazoe squeezed her hand a little bit

Phoenix tried and tried to hold in her feelings for him... She knew he loved someone else. "Go to her. You shouldn't give up on someone just because they can't. Find a way to see each other..." She says smiling a fake smile. She was sad that he didn't have the same feelings for her... But she wanted to help him in any way she could.

"I told her I love her and she rejected me I'm guessing that I am post to be with no one because no one wants to be with me"Kawazoe look down to the ground sudden depressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back