• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Phoenix took a deep breathe. "B-because I..." She paused. She was shaking and she was stuttering. "Because I love you...." She said with her eyes closed, and kept them closed until he replied...

Kawazoe was shocked from what she said love he was confused and did not know what to say he did not know anything right now so he wrapped his arms around her"I...I....III..."he liked her but other friend and she was the only 1 that loves him that he knew his mood was switching from confusion to love and happiness."thank you I will love you too"

Phoenix was surprised by his response. She smiled as tears rolled down her face and her wrapping him in her arms as well.

( sorry I haven't responded my notifs arnt working right please tag me if a post relates to me and if I don't post for a while.)

Vincent was in the dinning room eating. His men ran in and out of the room bringing in fine and fancy foods, but Vincent didn't eat much he would just sample an interesting course then take a sip of wine.

Allone was walking around the outskirts of the great dragon territory, he wanted to venture in and look for worthy opponents but he dared not due to the fact he had no pass or invitation to enter the land. It would be dishonorable.

Phoenix did want to let go of Kawazoe. She had more tears rolling down her face and she smiled from him accepting her.

"I want us to be like this forever please never let me go"Kawazoe said with happiness in his voice as he felt her tears Hit his skin and run down his back

Vincent looked at his sister he walked over to her and hugged her. "Are you ok sis you don't seem to be doing well what do you need ?" Vice looked at her with deep compassion in his eyes. "You can tell me no need to worry." Vice continued to hug her he smiled trying to spread the joy and make her happy.

Vice looked at her "what kind of boy troubles." He layered his voice with magic so she would be forced to tell, but not to much that it would hurt her in any way.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Phoenix smiled. "Welcome! I do accept your service, but I am trying to make peace with them... Until we have peace you shall be welcome." She says smiling.

[/QUOTE]
He nods simply, as if that changes nothing. She walks away, and the Karl stands there simply, until she returned. "Hello again,'' he greeted her. "You told me you plan to make peace, but at this point, a war still rages, and peace is a fragile thing. Where do you need my warriors and I.'' he asked.

"Around the kingdom boarder lines. I've heard rumors that there have been spies coming in and out. I need a few around the villagers too..."

Knowing he was using his magic I didn't want him to know it didn't do anything but i also didn't want to tell him "oh the usual" I said then stopped and started walking out of the room.

@Marvelous Chester

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]"Around the kingdom boarder lines. I've heard rumors that there have been spies coming in and out. I need a few around the villagers too..."

[/QUOTE]
The Jarl sat there a moment, before bursting out laughing. Once his booming laughter had finished, he said, ''You ever fight a war? Because that certainly isn't how. If your foe is smart, they won't be interested in a bunch of villages. They'll be looking for your armies, and targeting undefended cities. I'll need a list of tactics used in previous battles. Hopefully it'll help me gain an idea of what they plan on doing.'' He said.

((Are any of the Sly Wolf people even here?))

Rowan caught Kawazoe again as he headed towards his classroom for today's lesson. "Hello." He called out. Perhaps he'd like to teach with him again...

@Marvelous Chester

Phoenix thought for a moment. "Maybe you could search in the library? I'm sure my father has a few articles about past battles."

((Also I'm going to have a battle come soon! Its going to be an actual battle between the kingdoms and not a small one. Everyone is involved and no one is left out. I have to figure out how to have it pop up...))

@Marvelous Chester @ScytheMeister7 @SirDerpingtonIV @CrimsonEclipse

Kawazoe saw Rowan"hello Rowan what is up"

Nightwolf teleported back into the Castle and start to look in the library for some book

"I was wondering if you'd like to join me in class again, today." He Rowan said. He enjoyed the Wolf's company and he wasn't half bad at teaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back