• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"Fine, no eating." He looked around for an open seat and only found one at the back of the class next to the new kid "Looks like the back of the class will have to do for now." He said as he made his way between the desks and somehow sat in one as he faced the front picking up a pencil and spinning it between his fingers.

"Thank you." Xevnick extended his hand, asking for a handshake. "No hard feelings, right?" He smiles.

Xevnick laughs. "Yes, it seems that way." He makes his way to his seat which was right next to that Ash guy. "Hey, name's Xevnick." He continued to spin the blade on his finger.

Rowan smiled at everyone getting along. "Good, now shall we begin?" He started off with a simple test that measured everyone's progression in the subjects he was going to teach. When he reached Ash, he was unsure if to hand him one as well. "Would you like to try?" He asked.

"The names Ash, Ashatera Rin Gollare, former god, god eater, original windigo." Ash stopped the pencil when Rowan got to him and he took the test and placed it on his desk "I am in class aren't I?" He said sarcastically.

Kawazoe saw Phoenix and went over to her giving her a kiss on the cheek"is there anything you want"

Xevnick chuckled. "I like you already." He threw his blade up and it stuck to the ceiling. "Whoops."

Ash took his pencil and flicked it at the knife and knocked it out of the ceiling having it stab into his desk as the pencil came back to Ash's hand. "Try harder."

Xevnick grabbed his knife. "Thanks." This time, he threw it towards the front of the class, getting it stuck to the board. "Don't get that one." He said to Ash.

"Enough with the knives, please. And stop using pencils as makeshift weapons." Rowan grabbed Xevnick's knife out from the wall. "You can have it back later." He promised. "And you." He turned to Ash. "If you're going to be in my classroom, you follow my rules. Understand?" The red flash was there again. All of his earlier fear and discomfort with the former god was gone now. He was just a little annoyed at that moment.

@las0r0o7 @Han Alister

Phoenix smiled. "Thank you..." She said giggling. "It seems he might need help with these two." She says gesturing towards the new student the the god like figure.

Xevnick snapped his finger and the blade disappeared from Rowan's hand. "Or I can have it back now." Han leaned back in his seat. "So are you going to teach or what?"

"Wasn't used as a make shift weapon, but fine by me, I will obey the fuels to my fullest ability." He said it with sarcasm and sincerity. He took the pencil and sharpened it again on his nail so that he could write with it.

"Actually, I'm finished with it." Xevnick held up the test. "Go ahead, take it. I probably failed anyways."

Rowan let out a sigh. He'd never had to deal with anyone that wasn't human before and it was tiring to say the least. "At least behave? Or else you'll find my class much more than just boring." He warned. His words were laced with a threat he didn't necessarily mean. He took the test and sat at his desk to look it over. It was atrocious. His eyes were red for the next half of class. He kept on glancing up and seeing people misbehaving, mostly Xevnick.

"that is no good that is no good since you are new here I would have helped you with some"Kawazoe made sure that everybody was not misbehaving throughout the rest of the class

Xevnick was bored. He gave out a long and loud sigh. He decided to make all the shadows in the room come to life and perform a dance show.

Xevnick used the shadows to teleport back above ground. "Oh come on, you're going to have to try harder than that if you want to get rid of me." He laughed. "The demon of shadows is very hard to remove."

"It's just basics." Rowan told him. When he noticed Xevnick being a brat again, he growled under his breath. "Ash, I know I said no eating but would you kindly?" It was more a joke but he was interested in seeing if the former god would actually eat the demon. It would definitely be fun to watch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back