• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Rowan smiled, tilting his head slightly. "Thank you." He said. Rowan led Kawazoe back to the classroom and had him rearrange the seats once more. "Today, we will be teaching the older students, children from 12-17 years of age." He explained as he rewrote his name on the board with chalk. He also added Kawazoe's name as well. "Is that how you spell your name?" He asked.

Kawazoe look at the board and saw that he got it right"yes good job And we are teaching kids a little bit below my age wow I'm 18"

Rowan's eyes widened in surprise. "You're quite intelligent for your age. You look much older, more mature." He said as he studied Kawazoe. Thinking about it now, he could see the young man's youth. "I'm 27 myself, quite actually." He told him.

Xevnick sat it the back of Rowan's class. He was new but he didn't want to be noticed. He hated being put on the spot. He slouched farther down in his seat.

"looks like we got an early person and I live in the woods most of my life by myself since I was 8 years old"Kawazoe said as he looked at the kid

Xevnick was too busy daydreaming to hear anything. He pictured he was running through forests instead of sitting in a boring classroom.

Rowan eyed the young man who'd entered his classroom and answered Kawazoe without really looking at him. "It must have been difficult." He said. "Young man, the seats are prepared in a certain order. Your last name?" He asked. Rowan didn't appreciate daydreamers. They were troublesome and held up the class.

@Han Alister @Blood dog

Xevnick shrugged. "Don't have one." He twirled his pencil in his fingers. "Many demons don't bother with last names."

Rowan quirked an eyebrow at that. "Demon? The world never ceases to amaze me. First Gods and now you..." He mused. "And listen to Kawazoe. He planned the seating arrangements all nicely. Don't ruin it." He busied himself as the rest of the students began to file into his classroom.

((It's beginning to become a big problem with all of us. Hopefully the site fixes that. Anyhow, all is welcome, as long as you don't eat any of the student...))

Xevnick saw that he was irritating Rowan and he gave a quiet laugh. He looked at the one called Kawazoe. "Please hurry, my feet hurt." He pointed to his foot.

Ash knocked on Rowans door before he abruptly walked in having to duck the door frame "Mind if I join in today, not like I have any where else to be."

(Fine I won't eat them xD )

Kawazoe walked over to the kid and checked out his foot it was perfectly fine."you're fine you can walk"

Xevnick sighs. "Yes. Where is my seat." He snaps and a knife appeared in his hands. He began to twirl it on his finger. "You should let me sit in the back."

Rowan looked towards Ash who was standing halfway in the classroom, halfway in the hall. He beckoned the former god in. "Of course you can join." He said. "Just...no eating." The hidden meaning was there. "Of any kind." Rowan specified. He glanced back at the troublesome student and glared at him, eyes glowing red in frustration. "Please, sit." It was said as a request but came out as a command.

"I wasn't looking to stab you. I'm looking for my seat. I can't sit in one if I don't where it is." Han sighed. He rather be outside climbing trees or scaring the young children.

Phoenix left the man to the library as she went to check on Rowan and his class. She quietly knocked and opened the door slightly. "Rowan? How is the class going?" She was in the class room all the way now and saw a new student the former god and Kawazoe. She blushed when she saw him but was still waiting for Rowan's answer.

Allone sat on the border of the great dragon territory. He had sent a letter to the king asking permission to enter the land. He was just waiting for his bird to deliver the note. As he waited he polished his blade. @Queen of Fantasy

Vice knew there was something of with how his siter was acting and it worried him. She was his only family and one of the few if not the only person he loved. Before his siter could completely leave the room he said. "Remember you can come to me with anything I love you and were brother and sister we need eachouther."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back