• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Demon blood can be very...deadly." Xevnick smiled. "But you are welcome to try."

"Oh so nothing too difficult." Ash filled out his test, math was almost perfect as well as his science, history was flawless, however, his English was horrible. "Well, I would try but your soul looks disgusting anyways, I'm not worried about deadly, I've eaten demon before." Ash's eyes went black temporarily so he could look at his soul.

"Your aura isn't very appealing either." He chuckles. "Especially in that other form of yours."

"Everything living has an aura." Xevnick grins. "And I can see them all. Yours is weak compared to some I have seen."

"Well lava isn't living, and I know its not super powerful but I still retain this much power after being banished, just think of the power I would have if I wasn't."

Kawazoe collected all the papers in September on Rowan Desk and started to go through them looking at all of them and checking if they were right or not

Rowan moved his own seat down so Kawazoe could use more of the desk. He graded papers as the students left, leaning the demon and former god to continue bickering in his classroom. He blocked them out, focusing on the papers before him.

"My demon bloodline hails from many generations of Himsark, or Hunters. We hunted and killed people like you, people stronger than you." Xevnick looked at Ash. "You cannot tell someone's power by their size. Do not underestimate me." He smiles.

"I could care less where your blood cones from if you don't know how to used it to its fullest, and I doubt demons of your status would be even allowed near gods much less to try and kill them, I have killed four now, devoured their very souls, they will never find happiness in limbo for eternity."

"I do not have time for mindless argue." Xevnick gets up and walks to Rowan. "You are a pretty cool man. I have nothing against you." He smiles. "If we talked outside of class, I would consider you a friend, but while in class the only emotion I feel is boredom." He laughs. "Please forgive me for my behavior." Xevnick started walking out, but stopped. "Surely, you must know of the Himsark, Rowan. Maybe you can tell Ash about them." Xevnick starts walking and turns to Ash. "Oh and by the way, I've killed many gods. I'm older than I look."

"I would love to." She says smiling. "And Rowan, if you have any troubles with the students just tell me." She winked at him while snapping her finger as sparks flew from them. She walked out of the classroom with Kawazoe.

(@ScytheMeister7 )

"yes I know and I love you to" I opened the door and saw merek and his sister "oh hey guys"

@Marvelous Chester @ScytheMeister7

((I'm just doing this so I can make a war)

One of the commanders found the peace treaty with The great dragons and hissed at the disgusting sight. He wrote a message back, saying "We will never ever give up on the land that we must posses. if you want it so badly, show up for a little fight and we'll settle this, once and for all." He sent the note to the Queen of the great dragons and prepared for battle.

Phoenix smiled and took a sip of tea. It was a nice evening until a bird flew through the window with a note, and she read it. She sighed. "This evening is no longer peaceful. We have to prepare for war..."

"where do we have to go I'll be there fighting when your man come"Kawazoe got up and was ready to go

Phoenix smiled. "Going into war with you will be an honor. But I must prepare my armies..." She says kissing his cheek and running down stairs to the armory.

Merek blushed instantly with shame when he saw Carolyne. "H-hello, Princess." He stuttered. Merek was pretty sure he looked like he was eavesdropping.

Lucena was just as friendly as ever. "How was your day?" She asked with a bright smile.

@ashlyn heckman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back