• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"okay just let me finish up my second round and then we can start of the third me vs you and thank you for the new for the new move"Nightwolf looked around and saw a giant pit in the past where his next opponent was standing he held up his head reverse the ground where the pit was until the guy fell through then he put it back making his opponent lost in time"okay now it's just me and you I'll let you do the first move"Nightwolf jump to the other side of the arena and waited for the Titans next move

"If you say so" He stood back a bit before he started growing exponentially, twenty, fourty, eighty, all the way up until he had reached his full height of three hundred feet, and his wings to their full six hundred fifty feet, he made a fist that slowly switched into a large sledge hammer. He drew his hand in the air and brought it down over where Nightwolf was standing with full force.

nightwolf stood there his time bubble stopping the hammer but did not reverse it, it was too big for the small bubble acting more of a shield now that started to crack under the pressure.he teleported out of the range of the Hummer as it brought down to the ground"you are powerful I haven't had a person break my bubble in a long time."Nightwolf started to look around through the timeline looking for big ice spells he saw one and pulled it out and then aimed at Ashatera a giant ice sphere start to fly towards him.

"Is that so, I'll take that compliment." seeing the big ice sphere come hurling towards him, he flapped his big wings slowing it down and slowly melting it as well until it fell to the ground without any force behind it, he took the hand that had smashed the ground into a large sword and quickly swung it across towards him cutting the big rocks in half with ease.

Nightwolf made a small shield just like the bubble blocking the sword"that was not good enough huh."He look up into the sky inside a giant ice meteor far far into the future and it will hit Ashatera blind spot so he pulled into the present.

Ash turned the sword into a whip to reach around the shield towards Nightwolf he chuckled a bit "Surely you can do better than-" The meteor hit him in the back of the head, he turned his free hand into a spear and stabbed the ground to stop him from falling over, it hurt like a bitch too, his head began to cool rapidly until it had became a rock and fell right off his shoulders and onto the ground with the meteor still stuck to the back of his head as it shattered on the ground.

Nightwolf jump out of the way of the whip and look at the broken head and then at the body"was that better"he waited until Ashatera responded he wanted to be fair the people in the crowd were cheering to see these two powerhouses fight

His head slowly started growing back as he looked at Nightwolf "That was much better, I give you props for that." He took his hand that was a spear and shot out a whole volley of arrows right at where he was standing and that of which was directly around him. His hand that was a whip went into a big scoop and started pulling up everything within reach and went right for Nightwolf

(I must admit, this is entertaining)

Nightwolf look through the timeline it looks like there's many great trees before the kingdom was built the roots going down deep it will probably slow down the scoop but not stop it he pulled them into the present where they are in the pathway of the scoop as he get out of the way

(I know I think it's actually going to end up in a tie)

A lone figure, almost as tall as the Titan was approached the gates of the Great Dragon's main castle. The figure carried a 4 foot wide shield, and 4 foot long sword. Although these weapons would be considered impossible to wield together for a human, the mountain who carried them could do so with ease. He was a Njordsirm after all. The lone Jarl stood at the Castle Gates, waiting for someone to notice his presence so he could deliver his message.

@Queen of Fantasy

@Anyone else

The arrows were all caught up in the trees with only a hand full that got through but missed by quite a ways as the scoop started to slow he separated his hand so that it would be flowing lava with a good speed boost from the big hill that he had made as it flowed through all the trees beginning to burn all of them from both the bottom and top. He took his wrist and turned it into a rocket launcher and pulled it back as he shot ten missiles of molten lava at him as he ran through the trees.

(I think so as well, seems like were equally matched)

ScytheMeister7 said:
((Sorry, fricken alert system isn't working. Where is everyone? I'm kinda lost...))
((it seems like a bunch of peoples systems aren't working, mine half ass works, i wonder if their doing a bit of maintenance for it))

Nightwolf dodges most of the Rockets but gets hit by one he quickly shook off the lava and blood from his wound started to pour out."wow first person to hit me in years good job now I can treat you to my best."night wolf ran up and touched his leg burning his hand a bit he'd been at the time around them sending them into the future Into Ice Age he made sure to put fake versions of themselves crowd will know what is happening."consider yourself lucky that I had to do this to you."he teleported back a bit so he won't be so close to Ashatera

Before he could realize what just happened he was looking around at all the ice and snow. "You cheeky bastard, no matter, guess what's under all this ice." before he could answer he hand merged his two legs into a big drill and quickly sunk into the ground cracking most of the ice around us as he shot up from all the lava beneath them was being released to the surface. "Looks like you took a good hit and still managed to do this, I'm impressed." He started walking towards Nightwolf with both of his hands now as edged whips and took a swing at him from both sides leaving only up or down as an option of direction to go. @Blood dog

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightwolf teleported right behind him and pulled out the ice spear 2 of them this time and through both of them at him"I was wanting to get seriously any which way"

Ash felt both spears go through his chest as he staggered just a bit before he had his body face backwards without having to turn seeing Nightwolf right behind him he quickly brought his hands around towards him with his hands as sledge hammers again. "I was wondering if you were ever going to get serious 'cause otherwise this may drag on forever."

night wolf was about to block it when they were both teleported to a different place and Ashatera reverted back to his normal form it looked like they were floating and everything is changing colors besides them and three white figures.nightwolf now to them"your fate would have gone on forever and he was about to do something that he was not posted to do so we're sorry to end your fight it was very interesting"the three people said in unison

Kawazoe got back to the castle from delivering the letter to the wolf king he notice that Rowan was wandering around so he popped up from the ground in front of him"hello"

"Do you mind helping me with something? My class is about to begin and normally I'll have a...helper. There's no one here to assist me in that role. Can you?" He asked a bit hesitantly. Rowan didn't know any of these new students and from what he'd learned, Kawazoe hadn't been in the kingdom for long either. It seemed like a nice way to bond. After all, they'd already killed with each other. Why not teach as well?

"yeah sure I'll help you out with your class"Kawazoe did not mind a little bit he had nothing better to do any which way.

He looked over to Nightwolf and then back to the three white figures and pointed to them one at a time "Morai, Colto, Atropos." He crossed his arms and looked at the one on the end. "Really mom, you had to stop me, your the only one that I know would force me back to my original form." all three of the figures smiled and then both Ash and Nightwolf were then teleported back to the arena facing each other. "Well that was interesting, don't you think."

Rowan let out a rare smile, glad he had help. "Thank you very much." He said. Rowan led Kawazoe to the room that was attached to his and let him in first. "The Miss explained to me that the children tend to come in around this time. Do you mind arranging the seat in a debate format?" He asked as he sorted out his papers in the correct order. He was excited to be teaching again although it had only been two days since he'd been away from home.

night wolf looked at him and shook his head No"that was the god of time and the brother gods of dimensions they are kind of my bosses"

Kawazoe started to arrange the desk in alphabetical order having two earth clothes help

Rowan watched him. "It must be nice to have magic help..." He said absently under his breath, unconscious of the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back