• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"so you like people tied up very very good oh yeah the Queen you know I'm trying to get the Queen my son together and you just kind of help so thank you I know it going to say I'm a weird person everybody says that about me I have been through too many dimensions."Nightwolf smiles even more

Rowan jumped up when he heard Phoenix's scream and grabbed the knife from beneath his pillow but relaxed as the sound was followed by the thundering feet of Kawazoe and his...father. He set the blade down and looked around his room. Despite the fact that there was no more threat, he still felt on edge. There was something odd around him. A presence. Of course, Rowan was only human so he was incapable of detecting it even further. A sound from the corner of his room alerted him and he was up before the other could get away. Rowan held the knife to the man's neck. "Who are you?" He growled. The man seemed to shrink in fear. "M-Master didn't tell me my target was you. You are S-sir Rowan of Calidien are y-you not?" Rowan's grip on his knife tightened. "You are not in the best of positions to be asking questions. Now tell me, who are you?" He demanded. His patience was leaving and he still hadn't gotten any answers. "M-my name is R-reeve. Please don't k-kill me sir! I wouldn't have come if I'd known you were my intended target!" The man pleaded. Rowan's eyes narrowed. "A hired killer?" He asked. The man nodded, or at least tried to. Before he could utter another word, Rowan snapped his neck and let him drop. He left the body and walked out of his room, knife still in hand. He started to look for Phoenix. Something wrong was happening and he needed to consult her.

@Blood dog @Queen of Fantasy

Kawazoe heard someone coming to the door he got up and practics seeing Rowan"im sorry she is asleep and she will be asleep until the morning."

Rowan peeked into the room and noticed an unconscious Phoenix before turning his attention back to Kawazoe. "Is she all right?" He asked. He didn't believe their attacks were connected but it was still peculiar to have both been simultaneously targeted

@Blood dog

Last edited by a moderator:
"now she is I am guarding her right now so nothing else happens why are you up you all right?"Kawazoe said as he walk away from the open door letting Rowan in

"not going to tell me what I did not ask anything all I came here for is to meet you and to thank you you silly little Dryad"Nightwolf starts to move his arms outward breaking some of the vine

"well you're very blunt do you need help doing that smoking rid the body of course can we just took care of a snake made out of vine and wood and stuff so ya"

"It's better to be blunt that skirt around the edges." He explained. "But that's not exactly the reason I came here. The 'hired killer', who gives a bad name to quite a lucrative career, knew who I was. Also, he'd managed to slip into this building quite easily. I came here in hope of asking Milady about her security or...lack thereof." He said. Rowan flipped his knife in his hand and tucked it into the waistband of his trousers. "I apologize for walking in with a weapon. I was unsure if there was any other hostile in the area."

@Blood dog

"I can do a quick check"Kawazoe put his hand on the ground and then clothes design focusing on the earth he quickly opened his eyes and grabbed his father's red blade"two about to come through the door and there's a lot of guards dead"he whispered as he went to the door silently so no one can hear him

Rowan followed Kawazoe just as quietly. He made a motion, signaling he'd take one and the wolf take the other. Knife pulled out again, he waited.

@Blood dog

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Marvelous Chester](What have i missed my notifs stopped working :-( )

[/QUOTE]
((Kawazoe is now with Phoenix, Lucena came with Vincent to see Merek, Kawazoe and Carolyne end each other messages, Rowan is with Phoenix to find out who killed her father, and that's all that I can remember. Right now, Lucena is looking for Vincent to talk to him about Merek. She's already seen him))

Kawazoe saw the door open and two guys come one of them say the wolf is not here and so he grabbed the one who said it that one was close to him and crack his neck

Eileen raised her eyebrow. "Well, I have no more use your you." She has her vines throw the wolf into the kingdom walls and she disapears without a trace...

Then comes the next morning.

Rowan appeared right in front of the second man as though he'd teleported and stabbed him in the neck with his knife. It was a messy kill as he was slightly out of practice. The body dropped leaving Rowan in red. He looked at Kawazoe. "Is that all of them?" He asked, unfazed by the blood splatter on his clothing

@Blood dog

Vincent was sitting in his library sipping red wine. He read from his books as he heard Lucena knock on the doors. "Come in." He said in an inviting tone, when she walked in he offered her a seat and a glass of wine. "So what do you need from me or are you here to kill me and take youre brother back."

Lucena said nothing for a few moments, silently glaring at the king before her. Finally, she sighed. "No. Mer seems to like you though I have not the faintest idea why. He told me you'd tell me a story. Of how you saved him rather than kidnapped him. He told me that you would have brought me too. So, what is this story exactly?" She asked before taking the glass of wine and taking a delicate sip.

@Marvelous Chester

Kawazoe nodded his head"so they try to kill us."Kawazoe walked over and lays in bed a bit tired even if he saw the Sun

Nightwolf teleport back into his room before he even hit the ground"oh man I was wanted to talk to her more"

Rowan said his goodbyes to Kawazoe and headed towards his own room though not the least bit tired. He'd learned how to survive of minimal sleep and now, even if he wanted to rest more, he could only sleep once every three days.

Vincent smiled. "Once upon a time there were two kingdoms at war, one of the kingdoms eventually settled a negotiation to end the war between them. A while after that one of the kingdoms bought farmland from the outher, this sparked a civil war in the second kingdom they burnt and destroyed the town built on the farmland. That was when the kingdom that bought the land came in and did there best to calm down the civil war, and in the process the king found and saved a boy who interested him, and know the two live here in peace." Vice sipped his wine and stared at the girl in his presence. "So what will you do know."

Lucena looked at him with disbelief. "Why didn't you take me as well, then? Why separate us?" She asked, trying to calm herself down

"I didn't know you were his sister actually at the time you tried to kill me. You're lucky I didn't have any men protecting me at the time or you would be dead." Vincent sipped his wine. "I hope you can come to forgive me for taking you're brother. But if I didn't he would be dead. Also I hope you would join are kingdom, but this is all up to you also I like you you may call me Vice." Vice smiled and refilled both there wine glasses.

@ScytheMeister7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back