Kingdom of AskenShire [Inactive]

Aramis raised his sword to block the attack, and bent down to pick up dirt and threw it towards the kings eyes. Thank you, dad, for the dirty fighting lessons.

The King dropped his visor from his helmet. The dirt didn't affect hit. He swung again at both of them, his sword had the length to do that. His soldiers surrounded them from the back.

Kelsa did not run. Instead, she stood there, studying the king to find a weak spot in his armor.

Blocking his attack came at a price. A big one. Oh crap, crap, crap, my entire arm feels numb "Run Kelsa, please run!" Aramis needed to concentrate to throw another bolt. He knew that option was gone.

Kelsa turned around and began fighting the soldiers. She was weakening though, and unfortunatley she could not use her powers on herself.

Aramis immediately dashed to flank the king and took a quick cheap swing at him, not intending to do damage, just trying to throw his balance off

Aramis was fast, but not fast enough. The King took a huge swing at Aramis on his flank, taking out one of his men in the process.

Aramis quickly shot the sword with a bolt to at least slow the blade down. It barely worked. He was cut just under his rib cage, and stumbled back, holding his wound. "Are you insane?! You killed your own man! Just to kill someone who did nothing, and someone protecting her, also innocent."

Kelsa glanced at the king and realized something. His sword was much too long. He just took out one of his own men! She didn't have time to fully think out a plan bevause she had to continue fighting off the soldiers.

The King started laughing. He looked up, and smiled. "I will do anything to take out any from of rebellion, in MY KINGDOM!" He started shouting, and attacked Aramis about to stab him.

Kelsa looked back at them and quickly grabbed Aramis's arm and pulled him out of the way of the king's sword.

"Why won't you run?" He asked her, before throwing another bolt at the king's head, feeling complete adrenaline from his wound. He was feeling woozy, and a loooot of pain.

Kelsa quickly made her little healing ball of light and put it over Aramis's wound to heal it. "Because he will kill you and then I'll eventually be killed," she told him.

Sadly the lightning bolt had no affect on the King's armor. He saw her healing Aramis's wounds, and so he swung at both of them.

"Duck!" Kelsa yelled and pulled Aramis down with her to duck. She finished with his wound, but felt weaker herself. "Okay! Alright! What if I just go with you?" she said, looking at the king.

"Do you promise?" Kelsa asked. "Because I swear if you try to hurt him one more time I will find a way to kill you!"

Soldiers come and restrain Aramis and put him on the ground. "Yes I promise, now come with me and we will have no more problems." The King is smiling.

"Let Aramis go first," Kelsa growled at him. She clenched her sword tightly, glaring at the king.

The King stuck his sword at her face. "Nuh uh uh, you come with me, then we release him back into the wild, like the animal he his."

"I will not come with you peacefully if you don't let him go right now," Kelsa told him stubbornly.

Aramis laid there, wanting to get up, wanting to do something, but he was weak, numb, and knew the king would only kill them both now if he got up. Being held down gives you a chance to think. "Hey, you." He said to the guard holding his back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back