• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Look, rivers may suck in a number of ways (Again, diseases, flooding, drought, dangerous predators, river boat-issues...none of these problems really occur near the coast of an ocean, which are simply superior).
Dirty river people. (insert River-States slur here)
But it's where half of Xinyi's lineage is from, and he claims it as his heritage. So Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , you will just have to get used to it, and eventually he will probably visit there.

Of course we're visiting the River states. We all need that TOURNAMENT ARRRRRRRRC material after all

Look, rivers may suck in a number of ways (Again, diseases, flooding, drought, dangerous predators, boat-issues...none of these problems really occur near the coast of an ocean, which are simply superior).

But it's where half of Xinyi's lineage is from, and he claims it as his heritage. So Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , you will just have to get used to it, and eventually he will probably visit there.
"Visit."
[Warning, your character is out of bounds. Return to the map immediately.]
xbxgdgdvd

Props to ya for citing lore materials on the sheet. Very professional. 10/10 MLA approved.

updated with latest, I dislike explaining realationships with easy words, have his thoughts, vague humans are.

What is this, nihongo?
Tournament Arc is non-negotiable.
Props to ya for citing lore materials on the sheet. Very professional. 10/10 MLA approved.
And no praise for me deeply tying in the lore of Dongliang into the sheet? Oh, Jail for mother, Jail for mother for one thousand years.

At least Papa Mal appreciates my work.

Tournament Arc is non-negotiable.

And no praise for me deeply tying in the lore of Dongliang into the sheet? Oh, Jail for mother, Jail for mother for one thousand years.

At least Papa Mal appreciates my work.
Can't please everyone, smh. Mal already praised you with "Well Written."
Gotta balance it out. 😩

Can't please everyone, smh. Mal already praised you with "Well Written."
Gotta balance it out. 😩
Lol.

Anyway, I am a little concerned our roster may be a little unbalanced, but so far things are looking pretty good!

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck So, fellow nobility of the once-empire. I imagine Wín Sen and Xinyi would've crossed paths at least a few times throughout the years, perhaps most recently if there was a meeting about the Weeping Willow Coalition.

Xinyi's work, small calls to rebel against unjust Lords, neglect the perspective of justice and obligation contained within the Fundamental of Order, and cryptic language and stories encouraging the denial of Heaven, the last of which is largely up to the individual's interpretation, may have caused problems during the time he was ruling?

Also, G'night!

ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe Xinyi is absolutely hiding his works from Shangyi, your choice if he would've found or discovered any from elsewhere before they all met. For now, I imagine he is just enjoying the monk's presence and trying to study and understand his not!Buddism.
"Visit."
[Warning, your character is out of bounds. Return to the map immediately.]
xbxgdgdvd
I glitch out of the maps in almost half of the games I play, don't think I won't do so here too. If The Witcher 3 can't stop me, you can't either. :hornstongue;

dragonsfire dragonsfire Party Priest accepted.
Whoooo! 🥳

ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe Xinyi is absolutely hiding his works from Shangyi, your choice if he would've found or discovered any from elsewhere before they all met. For now, I imagine he is just enjoying the monk's presence and trying to study and understand not!Buddism.
Shangyi definitely would not have found any of Xinyi's works, he was too busy with other things, lol.

Damafaud Damafaud Yo. I absolutely adore the relationship section addition lmao. I'll add one reciprocating in a IC manner- Now the question is. Did they ever sit down to chat properly? And did they ever give their nickname. If not, either its fine. But I find the idea that he offered them to have team and conversation one day because they impressed shen that much lmao

Actually, I managed to sneak a read in.

Orikanyo Orikanyo Celestial Speck Celestial Speck i have made changes to the relationships pertaining you guys , let me know if it is indeed kosher

It looks good -- are we assuming that Asahi and Zhou traded blows in combat before? It's possible, after all -- the Swordsmen is a teacher, despite having little ambition. His knowledge of the blade almost supernatural, strong in a sense -- like a spirit in a men's form, yet lacking in drive, empathy, or even understanding. Perhaps after through meetings, Asahi realized as such? A sprout trapped in it's growth, its roots bigger than it's fruit.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck So, fellow nobility of the once-empire. I imagine Wín Sen and Xinyi would've crossed paths at least a few times throughout the years, perhaps most recently if there was a meeting about the Weeping Willow Coalition.

Xinyi's work, small calls to rebel against unjust Lords, neglect the perspective of justice and obligation contained within the Fundamental of Order, and cryptic language and stories encouraging the denial of Heaven, the last of which is largely up to the individual's interpretation, may have caused problems during the time he was ruling?

Also, G'night!

ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe Xinyi is absolutely hiding his works from Shangyi, your choice if he would've found or discovered any from elsewhere before they all met. For now, I imagine he is just enjoying the monk's presence and trying to study and understand his not!Buddism.

I glitch out of the maps in almost half of the games I play, don't think I won't do so here too. If The Witcher 3 can't stop me, you can't either. :hornstongue;

Whoooo! 🥳

He doesn't understand Heaven -- or perhaps, more accurately, he doesn't have a philosophy pertaining to it. While raised as a noble and studious child, Wìn grew immensely driveless. While he has objectives and aspirations, they are not auspicious of those cultivators and those who follow the words of Heaven.

In a sense, Wìn absorbs. His Baqi an extension of that, a self improvement to break through his own chains -- while improving physically, he never was able to do so spiritually, in drive.

Perhaps it did, his clan speaking of the heresies and pretentious language of sloth and hedonism from xinyi -- yet Wìn sought to know more. Not because he subscribed to them, but perhaps to know more of this omnipotent force humans call 'drive.' after all, to deny Heaven itself, ones driven must be powerful, or perhaps beyond normal social norms, no?

Perhaps they had a quiet, peaceful meeting once. One that was perhaps deadly -- and the other perhaps more peaceful, a exchange of philosophies and core beliefs.

Actually, I managed to sneak a read in.

It looks good -- are we assuming that Asahi and Zhou traded blows in combat before? It's possible, after all -- the Swordsmen is a teacher, despite having little ambition. His knowledge of the blade almost supernatural, strong in a sense -- like a spirit in a men's form, yet lacking in drive, empathy, or even understanding. Perhaps after through meetings, Asahi realized as such? A sprout trapped in it's growth, its roots bigger than it's fruit.
I definitely think Enlai could've surmised as such after meetings or perhaps by eavesdropping on Win and Jiuwan's sparring matches. I can see that like, they both are very opposite to each other. Win already a gifted talent yet stuck in growth. Enlai not so much a prodigy but with endless potential given time and dedication. The former lacking ambition, the latter having grand ambition. I like it.

More or less. win stood in his area for most of his period as the new clan head, but supported Dao in his reconquest of the city. It's possible that Wìn knows Chienying after they joined, taking archery classes under them.

The Zhou Clan is a clan of warriors, after all. A thing as important as archery is important to train. It's possible he pays them for lessons and the like, but it's up to you how 'casual' it is.
Ohh! Yes, that makes sense.

I think Chienying will definitely ask for payment since his gang needs it and Win can afford it. As for how casual it is, it's probably pretty... hands on? Moving postures and the like since Chienying never teaches anyone before and going 'no, a bit more taut no not that taut' gets old pretty fast.

He will be rigid and stone-faced about it but know that inside she is lavishing every moment of it. Very much looking forward to the class and touching the vermillion tiger beauty

Damafaud Damafaud Yo. I absolutely adore the relationship section addition lmao. I'll add one reciprocating in a IC manner- Now the question is. Did they ever sit down to chat properly? And did they ever give their nickname. If not, either its fine. But I find the idea that he offered them to have team and conversation one day because they impressed shen that much lmao

Ohh I'd love them to! I can see the gang jokingly call Shen 'full moon master' because of his round glasses xD definitely in a respectful manner, though, since they have met less pleasant quartermasters in the past. Invite him for a round or two of drinks

The gang will definitely refuses the offer since they don't want to lose their freedom at that point, though still be respectful about it. Chienying in particular will be curious about the idea of a "traveling quartermaster" since the question of loyalty would be difficult when she thinks about it.

Last edited:
If you wish to have some sort of dealing in the past with Yu, please bring it up directly, of course, outside of average passing. if not, the future will be our grand painting of pain and suffering, laughter and joy.

If you wish to have some sort of dealing in the past with Yu, please bring it up directly, of course, outside of average passing. if not, the future will be our grand painting of pain and suffering, laughter and joy.
I'm definitely putting down that Yang got 'mugged' by Yu and crew at some point. It's on my sheet now, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back