• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think it’d be funny if Yang knew Yu from his bandit fighting days, but couldn’t recognize him.

“I met someone else your size, they were a bandit though.”

“Haha how weird”

definitely possible that she met him while he was growing up in oriban or could’ve heard about his exploits in the northern lands . for the former , im unsure how close they could’ve gotten considering his fervor for training and living up to his father’s expectations but for what it is worth , he definitely had those tattoos by 16
No sexy drawings for Erlan 😔

But sounds good! Just brief recognition between them nods nods

I'd say within that range, he had a different name back then, along with his compatriots. though they do their best to not truely become mruderers... shit does happen sadly.
On Aili Si's side she gonna lost one of her oldest companion so there really are beef between them 😤

Sounds good to me. If she got consistent about it when in the area he might even adress them more casually. He loves it when people do their job well AND have pursuits beyond just contentness
The gang ends up staying for a while to amass money for their travel and because Chienying finds the quartermaster hot and he wants to stick around longer

I have made the locations in Xiuying's backstory vague for this purpose so she could be anywhere! shes spent time in Han territory and then up to the Orin plains, and im thinking shes journeyed to the Taejin for a while as well.

It occurs to me Yu's gang may have mugged somebody here... or someone they know...

Man, that'd be mean.

'What do yea mean you mugged a monk lookin' guy?"

"I thought-"

"HES A MONK WHY WOULD HE HAVE SHIT ON HIM!?"

"Journey to the west?"

"THEN HE'D HAVE A SUPER STRONG MONKEY!!"

'What do yea mean you mugged a monk lookin' guy?"

"I thought-"

"HES A MONK WHY WOULD HE HAVE SHIT ON HIM!?"

"Journey to the west?"

"THEN HE'D HAVE A SUPER STRONG MONKEY!!"
later....

Yang: "I meant a few beggars on the road, and filled with the Buddha's compassion, I gave them the money they asked for, Amitabha."

later....

Yang: "I meant a few beggars on the road, and filled with the Buddha's compassion, I gave them the money they asked for, Amitabha."
that absolutely sounds like yang , he literally doesn't know about the concept of robbery and just thinks they're beggars

that absolutely sounds like yang , he literally doesn't know about the concept of robbery and just thinks they're beggars
He'd figure it out eventually, by the start of the RP he'd know what it is, but like, early on in his journey, he absolutely would not get it if it wasn't spelled out to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back