• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hm, dama, how do you think Chienying would get on with Yang?
He walks around half-clothed the only thing Chienying will hate is she will hate that Yang is a monk

He'll probably be just as reserved and few of words like to everyone else, though definitely be willing to accompany the monk for anything

oooo I do enjoy that , question , when did chienying start like tomboying it out
Probably since about age 13 when she started getting interested the cultivation maniac Fang Xiang it's good that he is so dedicated to forming his body but why is it he only pays attention to her when she brings up matters of fighting or cultivation?! getting serious at cultivation. Age 16 is when she starts crossdressing

He walks around half-clothed the only thing Chienying will hate is she will hate that Yang is a monk
what happens when Chienying finds out that Yang is in fact no longer strictly speaking bound by a monk's oaths

oh please do.

I assure you that Yu Changmao is an upstanding gentleman of the highest order.

And is by no means crooked or willing to backstab at any opportunity.

I would be laugjhing if this wasn't true.

@ Remembrance

I'm good as well! Will be interesting to see if that connection in the past ever crops up haha

Oh, that reminds, would you like to discuss Chienying's relationship with Zhou as well?
Do you have any idea? Chienying left the Oriban Plains only three years ago and it seemed Zhou immediately went under Chaolong

hmm, seems fine to me! though mind Yu is less open about their past now, wanting such things... left alone.
Blood vengeance needs closure UwU

@ Remembrance

I'm good as well! Will be interesting to see if that connection in the past ever crops up haha

Do you have any idea? Chienying left the Oriban Plains only three years ago and it seemed Zhou immediately went under Chaolong

Blood vengeance needs closure UwU
Hmm.. perhaps... Gangs forced to draw blades, both backed into corners they couldn't come out from, decided with a duel of two of their number, not the leaders, but best people for the job.

Duel ended with both dead and both down a man, but commotion gave Yu's group a chance to run. They are not known for their bravery, choosey of their targets, but they were not targets, but unfortunate circumstance.. Not to say it'll be any lighter on the heart, blood is blood.

More or less. win stood in his area for most of his period as the new clan head, but supported Dao in his reconquest of the city. It's possible that Wìn knows Chienying after they joined, taking archery classes under them.

The Zhou Clan is a clan of warriors, after all. A thing as important as archery is important to train. It's possible he pays them for lessons and the like, but it's up to you how 'casual' it is.

Hmm.. perhaps... Gangs forced to draw blades, both backed into corners they couldn't come out from, decided with a duel of two of their number, not the leaders, but best people for the job.

Duel ended with both dead and both down a man, but commotion gave Yu's group a chance to run. They are not known for their bravery, choosey of their targets, but they were not targets, but unfortunate circumstance.. Not to say it'll be any lighter on the heart, blood is blood.
Ohh I like that! Something is closed there in the past and the conflict between them will be more undercurrent than direct hostility

Gonna update the relationship brb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back