• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Orikanyo Orikanyo I don't think Xinyi would have any knowledge of or emotional investment in Yu's banditry, perhaps one of his more military-wise siblings would know and care, but it is of little concern to him.

Xinyi is however a frequent financial patron of agricultural development, and harvest festivals are thrown occasionally. I don't know how far Yu's influence as a Headman goes or how much interaction he would have with farmers in the Chu Duchies region of influence, but if either of those figures are a lot, they likely would have interacted.

If not, well he awaits the future where resources and time permit a celebratory harvest festival, and Yu and his men can learn the value and godly virtue of their efforts under Lord Dao.

Ohh! Yes, that makes sense.

I think Chienying will definitely ask for payment since his gang needs it and Win can afford it. As for how casual it is, it's probably pretty... hands on? Moving postures and the like since Chienying never teaches anyone before and going 'no, a bit more taut no not that taut' gets old pretty fast.

He will be rigid and stone-faced about it but know that inside she is lavishing every moment of it. Very much looking forward to the class and touching the vermillion tiger beauty

Ohh I'd love them to! I can see the gang jokingly call Shen 'full moon master' because of his round glasses xD definitely in a respectful manner, though, since they have met less pleasant quartermasters in the past. Invite him for a round or two of drinks

The gang will definitely refuses the offer since they don't want to lose their freedom at that point, though still be respectful about it. Chienying in particular will be curious about the idea of a "traveling quartermaster" since the question of loyalty would be difficult when she thinks about it.
That's more than fine by him, specially just being asked.

The answer btw is that though he works in contracts, he is the one that choses who to serve, and so far no army and lord he has serve has been satisfying enough by his standards.

But he has a hunch that this lord, this may be the one

That's more than fine by him, specially just being asked.

The answer btw is that though he works in contracts, he is the one that choses who to serve, and so far no army and lord he has serve has been satisfying enough by his standards.

But he has a hunch that this lord, this may be the one
Chienying inwardly rejoice that she is once again united with her 'Full Moon God'

Also ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe I added Yang Jiuwan into Chienying's relationship check it :p

unrelated, but, been listening to this for abit.

xvdvdgxb
Lots of bachelors around, so yes, that is quite likely. <3
tbh, at the rate that men will get killed off in this sort of era, there'll be lots of single ladies too.

That may have been too dark.

tbh, at the rate that men will get killed off in this sort of era, there'll be lots of single ladies too.

That may have been too dark.
Dun worry, as much men as we have on hand atm, there are some ladies that have yet to appear. Get ready for a certain teahouse owner to show up for the fun!

To be fair, if/when my man dies (being a prominent blasphemer tends to not be so good for the health, who could've thought?) my backup concept is a lady, Earth alignment even. Maybe not the type for romance...unless one is up for some (a lot of) midnight treasury raids and drunken brawling, but it's a possibility nonetheless.

I shall never expect romance for my characters, nice to happen, but... Well.. let it happen as it happens.

Plus, who would love a loud little fox like him?

I don't expect romance for my lad either

BUT
He is actually like, legitimately one of the most loyal people you could have under your charge once he finds you worthy of working for you.

So looking at you Dao. Shen has high hopes here!

That and he is actually surprisingly nice if he considers you family

that familial love he holds is damn high

I don't expect romance for my lad either

BUT
He is actually like, legitimately one of the most loyal people you could have under your charge once he finds you worthy of working for you.

So looking at you Dao. Shen has high hopes here!

That and he is actually surprisingly nice if he considers you family

that familial love he holds is damn high
Husbando material

Gentle, calm, with a wild side

im definitely planning on baby making like 5-10 years in to set up a good heir after inheritance ritual

Dun worry, as much men as we have on hand atm, there are some ladies that have yet to appear. Get ready for a certain teahouse owner to show up for the fun!
lmao, Shu's true love.

Anyway, yang is like.

Incredible husbando material, I'm ngl. Awkward, muscular, incredibly affectionate, he fucking bleeds romanceable.

valid honestly. If it fits icly, all that stops ya is finding a match for the man

Oh also before I go to sleep. I was reading your character Remembrance Remembrance and tbh, Enlai and Shen are surprisingly a similar type in "as long as their determination fuels them, they will go far"

May be surprisingly good friends in that regard

"...Raising a kid is like taking care of a plant. they grow on their own, but require alot more effort than you'd think, and even more if you imagine it'd be alot.

If I see any of you letting your kid cry to toughen them up I'll whip you till I flay your back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back