• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
valid honestly. If it fits icly, all that stops ya is finding a match for the man

Oh also before I go to sleep. I was reading your character Remembrance Remembrance and tbh, Enlai and Shen are surprisingly a similar type in "as long as their determination fuels them, they will go far"

May be surprisingly good friends in that regard
or they’re competitors who are trying to get past eachother constantly

mwuahaha

I cannot understate the extent to which Yang is romanceable, okay. Like jesus christ I set this guy up, if he doesn't get any romance it's not on me.

I don't expect romance for my lad either

BUT
He is actually like, legitimately one of the most loyal people you could have under your charge once he finds you worthy of working for you.

So looking at you Dao. Shen has high hopes here!

That and he is actually surprisingly nice if he considers you family

that familial love he holds is damn high
Bromance all the way if need be. <3
Dao Dao's Bizarre Conquest.

im definitely planning on baby making like 5-10 years in to set up a good heir after inheritance ritual
Busy making babies before Dao I see. Be careful trying to one-up your Lord. Might invite some troubles.

I cannot understate the extent to which Yang is romanceable, okay. Like jesus christ I set this guy up, if he doesn't get any romance it's not on me.
Become the gay. I did add the LGTBQ tag for a reason. <3

Honestly I think either way its good for both of em lmaoooo. We should set up something in the rp proper, be it friendship or rivalry or friendly rivalry
Love-hate bromance. Xbdvdv
Gimme that <3

Also before I pass out

Song Shen is the kind of vassal and friend that wants to bring out the best out of everyone, and see them reach for their own personal peaks, even help them if he is attached enough

So if he serves you, he will be also pushing onwards for the betterment of yourself

"...Raising a kid is like taking care of a plant. they grow on their own, but require alot more effort than you'd think, and even more if you imagine it'd be alot.

If I see any of you letting your kid cry to toughen them up I'll whip you till I flay your back."
Proceed to beat them up and send them to Detroit.
#JianParentingTraditions

Also before I pass out

Song Shen is the kind of vassal and friend that wants to bring out the best out of everyone, and see them reach for their own personal peaks, even help them if he is attached enough

So if he serves you, he will be also pushing onwards for the betterment of yourself
One of the best bois. <3
Sweet dreams, child!~

Proceed to beat them up and send them to Detroit.
#JianParentingTraditions
"Not in this house, you make the kid, you are responsible for them. DO YOU WANT THEM TO END UP LIKE ME!?"

Aili Si never figures out Yang is straight until it is too late and he is TAKEN by another woman.

Truly, Heaven is cruel.

Dao: I used the degenerates to destroy the degenerates.
Epilogue: Yu Changmao, He decided to rid himself of his duties and wander the mountains for a long, long time. Not seeking wisdom, but silence from the turmoil of dealing with the drama of courtly affairs. No more would he have to listen to tearful betrayals of the heart, proclamations of love or simple yelling back and forth over whom loves who the most... he will be thankful for the quiet... But knowing him, it will simply find him once more, and he will be forced to come tumbling down the mountain once more in a storm of fury.

Epilogue: Yu Changmao, He decided to rid himself of his duties and wander the mountains for a long, long time. Not seeking wisdom, but silence from the turmoil of dealing with the drama of courtly affairs. No more would he have to listen to tearful betrayals of the heart, proclamations of love or simple yelling back and forth over whom loves who the most... he will be thankful for the quiet... But knowing him, it will simply find him once more, and he will be forced to come tumbling down the mountain once more in a storm of fury.
This is so sad. A Lesha, play Sun Quan the Emperor (Guzheng Cover).

Ooo, Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , this might be a lot to ask, but what does Dao or Shu think of the accepted PCs so far?
Find out in the next few posts after 0-3. Only on Primchannel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back