Keychain of Creation

Oh, and as a girl on here, I have to say this about the King of Uncloaked Steel.

Damn, I wouldn't mind cloaking his steel.     :o

He has a certain devil may care feel to him.   :D

It's the badboy appeal... and since he's an abyssal, he's also likely a bishie as well... ^_-

Jukashi said:
What cliffhanger? That's just Misho saying he's done fixing things. Thus, the plot is moving again, and Secret notes this.
You guys and your crazy conspiracy theories.

You freak me out, man.

0.o
Okay, let me rephrase due to being barely awake for my first post. It seems the foreshadowing that hooks me the most always seems to be on the Monday update. Not that Friday's wasn't interesting, just that I knew there would only be two days before I found out what the backstory with the King of Uncloaked Steel was. Where as seeing what had happened to Secret prior to the comic (last monday's comic), Misho activating Mew Cai (two weeks ago),and getting to see what kind of hell breaks loose now that Misho has stuff running (today's comic) all happened in a "monday" comic. I know its just coincidence, but I thought it was kinda interesting.

I get it. It's just that I didn't intend for today's update to be a cliffhanger, so I decided to be a bit silly when I discovered you saw it that way. :wink:

I thought you were categorically admitting to any and all claims about the comic?

Haku said:
He has a certain devil may care feel to him.   :D
It's the badboy appeal... and since he's an abyssal, he's also likely a bishie as well... ^_-
I think it's just the badboy thing.   :P

And the fact that I have had Abyssals on the brain for a bit.

Flagg said:
I thought you were categorically admitting to any and all claims about the comic?
Any speculation. I can clarify things about comics that have been released.

I was just wondering, is there some special meaning to the name Mew Cai, or is it just a name?  

After all, you've hidden anime stuff and Klingon requests for the bathroom, so anything is possible. :D

Ah, I was wondering when someone would ask that. It's actually the result of a bit of forgetfulness on my part. You see, in the theme of a constructed lifeform, it was originally an acronym. M.E.W.C.A.I, see? Manse of the Ever-Watchful Custodian Artificial Intelligence.

But then I remembered that they didn't speak english in the First Age. So I dropped the concept of it as an acronym, but I liked the sound, and I just kept it as Mew Cai. So now you know! :D

I think you're being way too literal here, Juk. No, they don't speak English, but we do. And you can just think of it as going through a universal translator so the acronym works both in Old Realm and English. Not using acronyms because the language is different is making your job that much harder. If that's the case, then just make up Old Realm or Low Realm or Riverspeak or whatever else they speak and write the comic in that. Give yourself a break!

;-)

No, see, I've established riverspeak as being "english" in the comic. And, more to the point, I've depicted Old Realm as being represented by pictographs. Acronyms just don't make sense in that context.

I think it's the holiday, but I got a mental of KoUS running after a turkey saying "IT'S JUST DINNER, YOU WON'T FEEL A THING, YOU WUSS!"

That means that the Abyssal ones are broken because they are corrupted, as an obvious conclusion, but that is not what all what could be concluded, is it?

Arthur said:
That means that the Abyssal ones are broken because they are corrupted, as an obvious conclusion, but that is not what all what could be concluded, is it?
Could be Infernals too.

Could be Lunars lost to the Wyld.

Could be Sidereals who got reamed by the spiders.

AstraKiseki said:
Could be Infernals too.
Could be Lunars lost to the Wyld.

Could be Sidereals who got reamed by the spiders.
I don't think so. Secret clearly states that half the crystals are broken. Exactly half the Solar shards became Abyssal ones. Plus, why would a Solar manse keep track of Lunar or Sidereal shards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back