Keychain of Creation

Like my theory states, Ten Winds is a sidereal and he's keeping Very Quiet to avoid startling his prey.  :twisted:

Jukashi said:
Don't you mean "Vewwy quwiet"? ;)
"I'm huntin' Solars?"

Personally, the only way I am hunting one is with silk ropes, celestial cocaine, and a long night.

And yes, little-Secret is adorable.

So, we got to see Secret as a kid.  What about Marena?  Do we get to see what she looked like before the tatoos and tail?

You will... sort of get to see what she'd look like without those...

How soon that happens will be up to you... *mystery*

Oh please don't post another poll....for the love of all thats good in the world don't make us repeat that mess.....

Oh please don't post another poll....for the love of all thats good in the world don't make us repeat that mess.....
Don't listen to him. Look at his avatar, would you listen to Jack Sparrow?

looks at Arthur's avatar questioningly

At least mine's recognizable  :wink:

I just don't want to see the two month long cluster-fuck that was the "Who is Secret's Deathlord?" repeated. It was a cool, novel way of deciding it, but it quickly ground into something much less cool. Though that wasn't Jukashi's (or really anybody elses) fault at all.

edited for typos[/i]

Better? I was gonna use other photo, then I realized I have no other picture on the Web where I am neither eating or in a dobo (which is a Korean kimono).

I just don't want to see the two month long cluster-fuck that was the "Who is Secret's Deathlord?" repeated. It was a cool' date=' novel way of deciding it, but it quickly ground into something much less cool. Though that wasn't Jukashi's (or really anybody elses) fault at all.[/quote']
I really don't see what the problem with that poll was. I let it run too long, maybe - a week or two would have been enough - but that's easy to fix. The only other thing is that it looked like it would be a draw all the time, and some people were messing around, but it worked in the end. It's just a game, y'know?

Although, if I turned the whole comic into a sort of Choose-your-own-adventure thing for the readers, that would be kinda cool...

- If you want Secret to shun both her Solar and Abyssal heritage and become a supernatural martial artist, go to page 392.

- If you want Secret to embrace her Abyssal side and become an engine of bloody swordfighting destruction, go to page 264.

- If you want Secret to become a Solar and learn kickass gun-fu with stolen Autocthonian steam-crossbows, go to page 318.

- If you are a Sidereal, turn to each page and check the result before making your decision. Then get bitten by a Pattern Spider.

Nothing wrong with either eating or nifty clothing choices.
Nah, they are weird. Weirder even as I'm in the middle of a Medieval Supper I organized (if you even come to Brazil around November, don't forget passing in Araraquara for the second biggest RPG meeting of São Paulo)

Jukashi said:
- If you are a Sidereal, turn to each page and check the result before making your decision. Then get bitten by a Pattern Spider.[/i]
MAKE THEM STOP BITING ME ON THE ASS!  D :

skafte said:
Ahhh, the pain, please don't stop biting small spiders  :twisted:
I'M NOT THAT SORT OF MASOCHIST!

And heeeee, MoW can't read in this reality either...  And I concur with Marena.  Moar childhood cuteness!

AstraKiseki said:
skafte said:
Ahhh, the pain, please don't stop biting small spiders  :twisted:
I'M NOT THAT SORT OF MASOCHIST!

And heeeee, MoW can't read in this reality either...  And I concur with Marena.  Moar childhood cuteness!
Was just imitating the red devil without pants from Cow and Chicken on Cartoon Network

I feel for Secret.  I have felt like crying on more than one occation as I've been stuck behind the counter of some horrid fast food job.  The nightmares are starting to fade. :(

Notice ol' Kingy's sword and Secret's lack of belt. Hmmm...

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

That explains how she got the sword... and yeah... the plot, it controls youse.

Did anyone notice Day Caste shaped amulet on Secret's ... Dady?

Did she inherited her Exaltion/Essence from him? It's possible if you work for a Deathlord.

Very cool. Love the bit about "And here it comes now.."

Has anybody else noticed the most interesting cliffhangers, so to speak, always seem to occur on Monday before the long gap between updates? And never the short gap between Friday and Monday? Its a conspiracy! Damn you Jukashi!

What cliffhanger? That's just Misho saying he's done fixing things. Thus, the plot is moving again, and Secret notes this.

You guys and your crazy conspiracy theories.

You freak me out, man.

0.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back