Keychain of Creation

So basically starting with Comic #33, it'll be our circle of of intrepid adventurers vs. GLaDOS.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!

Jack said:
So basically starting with Comic #33, it'll be our circle of of intrepid adventurers vs. GLaDOS.
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!
Huh?
Nice to see the plot moving along Jukashi, and I loved the bit at the end about the computer being crazy and trying to kill them.   :D

HAL anyone?

And I also like the way Misho is totally engrossed with the construct. To the point that he's ignoring Marena......

Definitely HAL.  Though one of the adventures in Time of Tumult may also be a source.  Crazy manse personality involved in that one as well.

Just for clarity, I wasn't making the HAL reference in response to your huh. I was just making the comment. Cause I don't get the GLaDOS reference either.....

Jack said:
GLaDOS is the crazy all-seeing-eye in Portal.
She lies about the cake.
Not technically... but I don't want to give away the end of the fun-ness that is Portal.

Also, I really like where the comic's going, the humour's great and the plot's solid enough that if you wanted to you could probably run a serious version of it as a campaign.

Okay, are the blue and black stuff death essence grafts, with a little soul crystal or some such at the forehead?

Spooky.

Ermmm, having full use of your cognitive faculties and being sane are <>.

Misho you nimrod, you got caught out in tech speak!  Okay, so it's can withstand mental attack, but whatever it says about the death essence not affecting it, HELLO, its artificial nature is powered, and influenced, by the nature of essence it draws!

When will low essence man (assuming 3-4 here) realize that machines built by their higher essence past lives are superior to them today?

I was going to rant about forming a new hearthstone, but it isn't yet clear if it's a new type of hearthstone or the same type.

On the other hand, there's a good chance Jukashi has gone the road less travelled and Mew Cai is *Gasp* a sane A.I.! Ya' know, just to be different.

Young Secret IS very adorable...   :D

Before she encountered the Silver Prince disguised as the dreaded Pedo-bear.

And sea-tongue being "piratey speak" is VERY amusing.  8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back