Keychain of Creation

It could be my FREAKISH high resolution on a small monitor?  :shock:

And yeah... eyes...

Is... is that a skirt with legs?
It's not supposed to be. My monitor is kinda dark, you see - the door is meant to be totally black, and that's what it looked like on mine, so I figured I only needed to put in the other character's bottom half; however, when I looked at it from work, I discovered you could see the outlines.

So... yeah. I'll fix that when I get home.

My prediction:

Villainous wretch with the Guitar is an envoy from the Silver Prince

Villainous wretch with the skirt is the Lover's bitch.

Fan pressure wins the day!

I have the sudden need to know what Mareena and Secret were just dicussing.

Also, after I'm done with this piece of Ten Winds fanart, I might do another piece of Secret that edges towards the NSFW side of things. Any objections?

The Silver Pimp won against the Lover Clad in Orichalcum Chainmail Bikini... sadness.

I don't know what but this one got me rolling on the floor. And got me wondering if the Loom of Fate could do something like that to an Abyssal. Hum.

nice pic, the background doesn't look bad unless you're looking for flaws (which thanks to your post, I was...sorry) imho, his hat looks too small

all in all, I like it

murg, I'm prevented from posting my art from lack of scanner.and the fact that I have a horrible habit of drawing on lined paper even though I have a good quality book of drawing paper

I really liked the newest comic. Got a kick outta seeing your avatar in the strip. Who's the four armed chick though?

That's hard to say, but Jukashi, you did it. This latest comic might be the best piece of RPG Humor I read since the DM of the Rings. Rich Burlew is gonna see some competition ahead.

... I just made the connection between the pattern spider with the exploding head and all the talk about how someone's head would explode if the Silver Prince won... and as I was typing I just got the correlation with having pattern spiders represent forum-goers.

*laughs*

And it wasn't me that had an exploding head as I'm still chatting away.  :twisted:

Hey, Juk, are there any official patterns for the tattooes on Marenas arms and legs?

got me some fan art in the works for when I buy a new scanner but I may have to take some liberties with arms and legs.

...no objections to marena wearing high heeled boots right?   :D

oh, good comic, is it wierd that the comic drew me to the forums, and now I only notice that the comic has been updated when someone on the forums mentions it?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/Smeggedoff/img011.jpg

here's a reeeeeeally fuzzy pic from my phone to tide you over, now to go draw one of the others

*scuttles away*

Smeggedoff said:
Hey, Juk, are there any official patterns for the tattooes on Marenas arms and legs?
got me some fan art in the works for when I buy a new scanner but I may have to take some liberties with arms and legs.

...no objections to marena wearing high heeled boots right?   :D
Not on her arms and legs, no; she is, though, supposed to have an repeating swirl-and-diamond theme (if you look closely, you can see she has the diamond shape with a spiral on either side repeated on her chest, stomach and tail). You could probably add some more detailing on her torso as well, if you felt like it. But you can do whatever you like, really - one of the advantages of having stick figure characters is the vast variety of ways that people interpret them in their own minds. :D

As to high heels... well, logically no sane woman (or man) would incorporate into their "outdoors" gear a set of high heels, but again, do what you like. :wink: That fuzzy pic looks promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back