Keychain #301-305

Fox said:
Hopefully not with regards to mortals, though. Glorious Solar [noogies] inflicts Lethal damage.
Don't be silly. The purpose of Glorious Solar [noogies] is to deal aggravated damage against Creatures of Darkness in the most humiliating manner possible. Its how they took down the Ebon Dragon, you know.

Actually, that would be an awesome Solar Martial Arts Charm.

Arrghus said:
Also, Skycroft is now my god. ALL HAIL SKYCROFT! ALL HAIL SKYCROFT! ALL HAIL BRI...SKYCROFT!
Whoa, I've never gotten that reaction before. Its not quite as good as an opportunity to dress up Secret (but then, what is?), but its certainly an excellent prize. Thank you :D .

Something else I noted. Marena says "died more than a thousand years ago", implying that Misho's wife died during the Usurpation. That's pretty interesting. I mean, how many Lunars stayed with their mates and died with them? The majority ran away to fight another day. (Course, she could have died in the process of running away, but let me indulge my romantic mind, dammit!)

Which reminds me that Jukashi said that Nemen Yi was born slightly after the Usurpation. Assuming that she's Faen Luif's reincarnation (WARNING!! HUGE ASSUMPTION! NO PROOF IN COMIC!), that implies that Faen also died during the Usurpation. Which makes sense, since I can't see anyone who was friends with Misho being Bronze Faction.

Or she died killing him. Seriously, the Usurpation was not exactly a bloodless walk-in-the-park for the Sidereals who set it up.

Moreover, the Gold Faction probably persisted because of all the Sidereals who exalted after the Usurpation into a burning crater of a world, and being told, "Yea, we kind of did this. But it was necessary, trust us".

Thanqol said:
Or she died killing him. Seriously, the Usurpation was not exactly a bloodless walk-in-the-park for the Sidereals who set it up.
True. Dozens of Sidereals died in the process. But like I said: indulging!

Thanqol said:
Moreover, the Gold Faction probably persisted because of all the Sidereals who exalted after the Usurpation into a burning crater of a world, and being told, "Yea, we kind of did this. But it was necessary, trust us".
That's a good way of putting it.

Skycroft said:
Whoa, I've never gotten that reaction before. It not quite as good as an opportunity to dress up Secret (but then, what is?)
The opportunity to dress up Marena and Secret, of course.

Someone needs to fund this.

Skycroft said:
Whoa' date=' I've never gotten [i']that[/i] reaction before. It not quite as good as an opportunity to dress up Secret (but then, what is?)
The opportunity to dress up Marena and Secret, of course.

Someone needs to fund this.

>.>

<.<

... between my skill with Illustrator and my buddy's programing skills, we might be able to make it work if I could get him into KoC and get'm motivated...

Notsteve said:
Misho remembers his 1st Age self and relationships. At that time wasn't the Lunar shown with him always male? Maybe Misho and this Lunar were the best of buddies (or lovers) and now he is having trouble resolving his guy friendship with the hot girl who wants to get into his pants.
Except Marena can turn into a man.
True but the ability to appear as someone isn't the cure-all to sexual hang-ups.

I'm really enjoying this little subplot. It explains a lot about the relationship between those two.

*rimshot*

Though I did have the mental image of someone spraying her with a water bottle. "Down girl, down!"

It's official, Ten's an Air Aspect. Also, I can't believe Misho was married to Luna.

He' date=' and everybody else, hates having an old relationship with somebody, alive or dead, over them or not, thrown in their face.[/quote']
This. Those two panels were likely the most real in this comic's history.

Nooooo, this is coming perilously close to officially confirming that Misho is Marena's Solar Mate. But wait, I can still rationalize that, in the First Age, he had a romantic relationship with a different Lunar than his Mate and that Marena is her reincarnation but the current day Lunar Mate is someone else that hasn't shown up in the comic yet! *roll Justification* Ya, I can believe that. Marena certainly isn't acting like she's MDV 0 around Misho.

Awh, I don't want Marena to be Misho's mate!

Out of all the Solars/Abyssals/Infernals, he's the one who least needs a shining silver lighthouse.

Secret needs a shining silver lighthouse!

Plus, it may simply be that Marena resembles his wife, who was not his Lunar?

We only know that the Thrice-Radiant was married to Marena's earlier incarnation. That doesn't imply that Misho and Marena are mates.

It's pretty likely they are, yes, but it's not a certain conclusion.

I will hold to the interpretation that they aren't bonded until otherwise proven.

Notsteve said:
josiah42 said:
Marena certainly isn't acting like she's MDV 0 around Misho.
Except when it comes to balls, and the throwing thereof.
Marena is all over Misho's balls, man.

*is shot*

Why is it, that in the most recent comic, Marena appears to be attempting to perform "the buttsecks" with Misho? She is not currently equipped correctly for that.

Also, human fire extinguisher = hilarious.

Brickwall said:
Why is it, that in the most recent comic, Marena appears to be attempting to perform "the buttsecks" with Misho? She is not currently equipped correctly for that.
Also, human fire extinguisher = hilarious.
Well, she does want in his pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back