Keychain 121-126

cyl said:
2- implant the complete memories of a super powered being who lived for millenias into the brain of a 16 years old kid can be pretty cruel... kid would go nuts.
Or lose all their old memories or something. Besides, Lytek does the brainwashing, and he seems like the kind of guy who would support the Exalted rebelling against the gods.

I think the best example of what an exalted shard is like is the trill from Star trek; most notably, Dax from DS9. Watching the show would give you a good idea of how the new host gets bits of personality, memory, relationships, etc. from their past life while still being a mostly different person.

Except it attaches to your soul instead of your body, and it gives you superpowers.

cyl said:
Why do you think they tried to offer Chejop a gem of Immortality then ? (same book)
Because the Exalted don't have access to the rule books. They don't necessarily know everything that we do.

These ARE the sidereals we're talking about here, I wouldn't be surprised if they have the Beurocratic God "Auspicious Snow White Wolf" locked in an office somewhere penning scrolls of the inner workings of the universe, it's how they have the understanding to create Sidereal Martial Arts.

Occasionally they chuckle at the absurdity of certain workings, occasionally they even alter these scrolls so others may not know the truth (causing facts such as the creation of the Kukla to be obscure, missing or replaced by misdirection)

Can someone give me Macromedia Flash so I can fully render KoC Caramelldansen?

Though I'm not sure where Secret learned the song. Does she know Skytongue or something?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Damnit, Jukashi. It'll take me WEEKS to get the song back out of my head!

This is glorious.

I think I'll have to admit at this point that I really, really like Secret. I'd ask her out if she was real. Oh God Jukashi you made me a horrible human being.

This is glorious.
I think I'll have to admit at this point that I really, really like Secret. I'd ask her out if she was real. Oh God Jukashi you made me a horrible human being.
She's clearly the sanest of the bunch. I would to. And probably get kicked in the nuts and heaved over a bridge for my trouble. :)

It seems that I have been living in a barrel' date=' but what and where is that song from?[/quote']
Google "Carameldansen". Speedycake remix for extra diabetis-infliction.

Extra kawai !!!

I laughed so hard... I dunno how you do, but after having worked all week end, slept 3 hours, and being back to work, I am smiling... you really have something man :)

I agree.

It's just beautiful, watching Secret joyfully caramelldanse-ing like she dosn't care, you just know she's having the time of her life. ^_^

Also, love what's been done with her hair.

Also, worth noting here, since I only got access to it now,

Jukashi said:
You know, it strikes me that the health and safety people in the First Age must have had somewhat different standards from what we would expect.
Well, duh. Clearly they expected that anyone in the blast radius of such a thing would have access to at least one form of Perfect Defense to nullify the hailstorm of crystal shards.

This is what Infatuation-Gathering Idol Methodology does, in 20 minutes, everyone in Secret's ess miles will be with be singing Caramelldansen too.

Except the abyssal version repeats so often in your brain you go insane

But I have to agree, secret just took a boost in my opinion, so cute in today's comic ^^

I had to register for this one. I had to look at it a few times before thinking "wait, are those the lyrics to...no...but her hands...eyes...hips...oh my...this is PERFECT!"

I have not stopped smiling since I put it together. Nor have I stopped listening to Caramell Dansen. But that's par for me.

I had to register for this one. I had to look at it a few times before thinking "wait, are those the lyrics to...no...but her hands...eyes...hips...oh my...this is PERFECT!"
I have not stopped smiling since I put it together. Nor have I stopped listening to Caramell Dansen. But that's par for me.
Well, of course. Secret is one of the Exalted. She is perfect, especially when she's being kawaii and Caramelldansing.

Jukashi, you are an evil genius. You simultaneously got me addicted to Caramelldansen and got me to join the forums. I don't know whether to curse your name forever or revel in your brilliant humor. Eh, I'll split the difference and just wait with anticipation for the coming of Friday.

Kyeudo said:
Jukashi, you are an evil genius. You simultaneously got me addicted to Caramelldansen and got me to join the forums. I don't know whether to curse your name forever or revel in your brilliant humor. Eh, I'll split the difference and just wait with anticipation for the coming of Friday.
I knew it would come, Kyeudo.

It was inevitable. You should just go ahead and read my fanfic now.

It, too, is inevitable.

Oh, and I'll be taking that soul now (again). ^_^

ShadowDragon8685 said:

It was inevitable.
Hello to you too.

You should just go ahead and read my fanfic now.

It, too, is inevitable.
I beg to differ. Fanfic holds no interest for me, where as Jukashi's comic is pure awesome and must be commented upon.

Hmm, I did some checking and it didn't seem you did that here.

Even if it does apply here, I traded for that soul fair and square. Stealing it back would be underhanded.

Kyeudo said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:

It was inevitable.
Hello to you too.
Exactly.

You should just go ahead and read my fanfic now.

It, too, is inevitable.
I beg to differ. Fanfic holds no interest for me, where as Jukashi's comic is pure awesome and must be commented upon.
Argue with the inevitable all you like, Kyuedo. It is, as I said, inevitable.

Hmm, I did some checking and it didn't seem you did that here.

Even if it does apply here, I traded for that soul fair and square. Stealing it back would be underhanded.
Underhanded? Perhaps. Nothing says I can't do it if I catch you 1st-posting somewhere else, though. :)

Also, in case you missed it, "In-joke". That's what it was. An in-joke. Or was supposed to be, anyway.

Guys... I just got some very interesting fanart... Got it up as soon as I got it.

Go take a look... >.>

A soul, huh? Well, if that's the price of admission, I'm sure I can come up with something. Will that be fae, human, godling, or dead puppy?

What took them so long to make that image? We all knew that fanart was inevitable.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Underhanded? Perhaps. Nothing says I can't do it if I catch you 1st-posting somewhere else, though. :)

Also, in case you missed it, "In-joke". That's what it was. An in-joke. Or was supposed to be, anyway.
Very funny. :roll: Looks like you may have accidentally started something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back