• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Kat glared at the boys, cheeks flushing in anger. She swatted the cloths away. Kat snapped her fingers as she mumbled a small spell, and in the next moment all the alcohol that had been on her evaporated, leaving her dry. "You are all going to be very sorry in the morning. I can promise you that." She began to storm off, yet stopped, turning to the zombie. "My academy is no joke. I refuse to be humiliated by angsty teenage monsters." She looked the lot over in disapproval before making her way back inside to find Kain. @Lord Anubis

Kain after a while of being alone left to find kat. After a few minutes of searching he found out that she had went outside. Kain made his way to the front entrance where he saw warren pass by infuriated, as well as tin. Once outside the front entrance Kain saw kat covered in alcohol, henry offering her a rag, and phoenix and Alice there too. Kain walked up to them" I assume I missed quite the conversation." He looked to kat with the rag" perhaps a shower, and a fresh set of cloths would be in order." He said to kat with caring in his words.

"Fine..... but please knock me out when things go hairy." Henry said as he goes back to his tank form, but not in an enraged state. "Get on." he said as Phoenix began to mumble about kat's drunk rage. "One day i will ssssstart a revolution destroying that evil waterssss!" he mumbled as he stood next to henry.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Yay!" Alice cheered before jumping on his back. He climbed up to his shoulders beaming.

[/QUOTE]
Henry felt a bit of sadness run through him as he headed toward the dorms, following Phoenix to his room. "You can sleep here tonight.... i do not mind." he said with a smile.

(Chibi Kat: That's how life is kid.)

Kat looked up at Kain. "No, I'm ok. all clean now. Magic. Woo." She held up her hands, wiggling her fingers as if to portray how magic works. "Anyway. I think I should leave before I murder my own students..." She crossed her arms, obviously irritated. She was having a good time until she came outside. She should have stayed by the bar until she passed out. That was her usual victorious routine.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Really?" Alice asked in wonder.

[/QUOTE]
"Yep.... both of you.... i have three beds in here." he said as he jumped onto his bed. Henry sets alice down and returned to human form.

Kains wings extended from his back. He wrapped his arm around kat holding her close" well shall we be off to your room I'll take you this way as to not draw people's attention to you." He said politly beginning to take off into the air.

She sighed, trying not to focus on the fact that flying was making her sick. Kat closed her eyes, focusing on anything but the movement of the two as they flew back to the academy.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Yay!" Alice cheered flopping down on one of the beds. He giggled as he bounced. once he stoped he smiled up at Henry brightly. "Thanks."

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome, friend.." henry said as he got into bed and fell asleep, with a couple tears in his eyes as he thought about the events at the ball. "Am i really a danger..... Am i really getting rejected from learning how to get along with others." he whispered, and was barely audible.

Alice followed Henrys lead and curled up to sleep and almost dozed off when he heard his whisper. Frowning he crowled from bed and into Henrys curling up beside him. "Your not dangerous your friend."

jamaicanviking said:
Getting back up from his tormented position on the floor, Warren held up his hands in defeat. "You know what? This is getting freakier by the minute, and it's getting really crowded. We're outside, for Christ's sakes." He shook his head in frustration. "I'm out of here." He then walked back into the palace, fuming.
Returning to Kayla quite late, he sat down quickly, giving her an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry, there was some... weird stuff happening back there, and I just couldn't handle it, to be honest." He rubbed the bridge of his nose, annoyed. "I wasn't too long, was I?"

@The Dark Princess
Kayla averted her gaze upward from the point of her feet, gazing directly at Warren. She had completely forgotten about how she was previously talking with him, thus disregarding his apologies. Shaking her head, she began to slowly avert her gaze back to the area of the dance floor. "You're fine."

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice followed Henrys lead and curled up to sleep and almost dozed off when he heard his whisper. Frowning he crowled from bed and into Henrys curling up beside him. "Your not dangerous your friend."

[/QUOTE]
Henry was dead asleep before alice spoke to him. "He is hurting.... emotionally." he said as he pushed a button on a voice recorder. "This should help ssssset things ssssstraight." he said as he gets out of bed.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"I guess." Alice muttered. Curling up he went to sleep.

[/QUOTE]
As henry and alice were asleep, Phoenix went to the school Gymnasium, which was empty, to let out his own rage on a punching bag. But then he had an idea.

Warren sighed gratefully, glad that he hadn't lost her attention. At least, for the time being. "Great, thanks. So, tell me about yourself," he asked, taking a sip from his punch. "What brought you to Kaiju?"

Kayla slightly poked her finger in her cup, slowly circling it around the rim. She then smiled, tilting her head in a clockwise manner as a reaction to his question. "Brought me here?" She paused, halting the movement of her finger. "Well. My father made me."

"I suppose that's as good a reason as any," Warren said with a shrug. "My parents sent me there because I apparently suck at my job. Which I do." Warren laughed at his self-depreciating joke. "They have all these big expectations of me, and it's just... it's just going to be hard to live up to them all." Warren caught himself rambling again. "Sorry, I went off on a tangent again. Uh, what do you like to do? Any hobbies, or...?"

Kayla took a moment to watch and observe him, before contemplating and beginning to answer his questions. "Well. Nature is my main thing. Yourself?"

Kain let kat down onto a balcony on the second floor which lead to her room. He hovered there looking at kat" here is your room if you need anything there will be a servant outside the door." He said calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back