• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

(Chibi Warren: Yep, definitely a romantic comedy)

"Yeah, hey," Warren greeted, sitting down beside him. "One of the people I was with said that they saw you crying. Is that true? What's that about, man?" Warren was concerned; Tine had gone through a lot in the past couple of weeks, and he wanted to make sure he wasn't going through any more stress. "And don't bother lying, Tine. I can see right through that."

Kat watched the students as they danced. At least everyone was having a good time. She spotted the short, emotional conversation between Tine and Warren, causing Tine to run away in tears. Kat stood up straight, concerned for the two. "Not my ship..." she mumbled to herself. She was the Captain, she needed to save them! She stumbled after the two, watching from a few short feet away. She knew they needed romantic advice. She pushed through the two, wrapping her arms around each of their necks in a friendly gesture. "Ah if it isn't Headmaster's favorite lovebirds!" She slurred, laughing a bit at the end. "Romantic troubles? Allow me to be of assistance," she smiled. @Loke Fullbuster

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Yuck!" Alice giggled his nose wrinkling up when he noticed the green ooze. "Its a pretty color though."

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry..... it randomly happens sometimes." he said in his moany- groany language. Phoenix almost vomited from the smell. "It's fine..... but please try to keep it off us." phoenix said in a kind way.

"R-romantic?!" Warren shouted, perhaps louder than he intended. "No, nothing of the sort. At least, I don't think so. I mean, she's nice and all, but we just met." He then looked over to Tine. "OH WAIT, you meant me and Tine. Wait, did you meant me and Tine?" Warren was not very comfortable with this turn of events, and suddenly became very self-conscious, making a face of contorted fear and confusion that made his face look somewhat like a prune.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Guy's I'm dead now lol)

Kat looked at him a bit confused. "Oh. I do believe I broke Warren..." she mumbled to herself. "But Warren, my dear boy. Please. You don't have to hide these feelings. I know you two have a spark. I know because I see everything." She smiled. "I'm everywhere. And as long as you two are in need, I will be your guide! I will lead you both to the sweet land of OTP!" Drunk or not, she knew what she wanted.

Kat could hear a strange groaning sound. At first she ignored it, yet as it continued, she knew it wasn't going to go away. She turned, seeing the massive zombie. Obviously she was very intoxicated, but even then she knew that wasn't normal. She took a step back, hiding behind Warren. "That thing's going to eat me..."

Kain roamed the ball room for a bit before finding his mother. She was yelling at his father like she usually was. He came up to them calmly" mother father I trust you are presenting yourselves well." He said I'm a stern tone. His parents eyed him, but stopped their bickering. They looked at Kain his father spoke first" I will assume you know what is comeing son." He stated, as Kain shook his head" indeed I do father although I wish a war was not starting at all." He said with a calm expression although inside he did not feel so happy. His father placed a hand on his shoulder" I know the burden you already carry is a harsh one son, and we both know it is necessary. However war was bound to happen sooner or later the demons have always bin at odds with use." He said.

Elyria looked at Kain bringing him in to a embrace" if only serina was here to see you she would be so proud of what your doing kain." She said with that motherly love behind her tone. Kain held his mother" maby she would be although I more imagine she would try to stop me, and take the place herself....which she already has." He said sadly. His mother looked at him" Oh that's right." She said with some hint of regret. She may of bin the embodiment of darkness, but she still had a Copa city for compassion...somewhat. Kain looked at them" I assume all preperation have bin made for the ritual in a few months?" He asked his father shaking his head yes" indeed they are son everything is in order. I will send a message when you will be needed in battle when the time comes. For know welcome home son." He said giving him a very strong hug.

After departing his patents went back to arguing with eachother. Kain sighed, as he went back out onto the balcony. He swirled a large glass in his hand taking a big drink" I hope everyone else is enjoying themselves. A little peace would be good for them all some time away from the world." He said to himself, as he took another drink .

"WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!" Warren broke down rolling on the floor, at the mercy of whatever divine fate had been bestowed upon him. He then turned to look at Henry. "IS THAT A ZOMBIE?!" He wailed, deeply confused with... well, everything. "This went from me talking to a friend to this thing with the Headmaster who's like omniscient or something, and now a zombie is here, and I just--" Warren rubbed his temples with his fingers, trying to appease the headache that was now setting in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="alexis the furry](( what should i do?))

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'm sorry but we aren't accepting any more characters at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back