• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Kat sat for a moment before deciding she was stable enough to find a glass of water. She stood up carefully, testing her legs. When she decided he wouldn't fall over, yet, she made her way to grab a glass of water. "Oh my... How unprofessional of me." She chuckled to herself. It has been so long since she really let alcohol get the best of her. She leaned against the wall, watching everyone enjoy themselves.

"Moon Kingdom? Sounds peaceful." Warren continued dancing with Kayla, occasionally twirling her about and whatnot. He noticed that he had been interrogating her, and blushed a deep red hue. "Sorry, I've been asking you questions ever since we got here, and you haven't had the chance to ask me any."

@The Dark Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
Kain looked at mine then to nebula" go on nebula your date wishes to dance." He said smiling as he Pet the dragon.

Kayla let out an amused giggle, having caught sight of his embarrassment. Being twirled briskfully, she halted in her movements, grabbing the ends of her dress after releasing her grip on him. Once doing so, she slightly lifted her ends upward from the floor, crossing her right keg behind her left in a curtsie before standing up once again, standing on her toes and planting a small kiss on his cheek. Completely ignoring his statement. "Thank you for the dance Warren."

"Coming" yelled Nebula. He started to move towards Mine, before he left he turned to Kain and said "If you ever need anything, come to me."

Warren blushed deeply. "Really, it was nothing," he said humbly, smiling. "You know, I suspect we'll get along great." Warren looked at the clock; there was still quite a bit of time left. "Hey, uh, you want to sit down someplace? We've still got a lot of time here, and it's nice having someone new to talk to. I can get you a drink, if you want." Warren immediately thought about Tine; he was the only other person he'd ever had a real conversation with that didn't end up getting hostile. Heh, wouldn't it be funny if he were here? He thought to himself.

Federoff said:
"Coming" yelled Nebula. He started to move towards Mine, before he left he turned to Kain and said "If you ever need anything, come to me."
Kain smiled" don't worry my friend go on enjoy yourselves." He said as they left. When he was alone the dragon spoke in his mind" why do you not tell them?" It asked in a child's voice. Kain smiled" for right know there is no need for them to know now run along little one." He said, as he patted it's back the dragon flying off to the distance. He sighed, as he took another drink then finished it.

Henry then started to cough as he felt some water go down his wind pipe. He fell to the ground, trying to use it to break his fall, but ended up breaking the table. He screamed like he was in his tank form as a piece of wood was plowed through his shoulderblade.

As Kain leaned on the railing he heard a loud bang, as well as a loud scream. From what he gathered it sounded like henry. He sighed, as he knew this couldn't be good. Kain made his way back into the ball room heading over to henry. Once there he stood in front of him" well this dosent look good at all henry please try not to get angry." He said leaning over him then pulling the piece of wood from his shoulder. It was covered in blood, as he looked to henry" this is ganna hurt alittle." He said blowing flam onto his open wound sealing the wound with a scar.

Henry screamed and pounded the ground, leaving a cracked crater in the floor. "Thanks.... AAHH! This hurts like a zombie bite!" he shouted as he tried to get up, and sucking up the pain, he took deep breaths to calm down. @Lord Anubis

Kain handed him a glowing white drink" here this should help." He said. If he drank it a wave of warmth would flow over him numbing the pain.

Layla took a few moments to consider his offer, before slowly nodding her head. "I suppose.." She then took another few moments to consider his second offer of making her a drink. Clearing her throat, she could tell she was thirsty anyway. Hus , she nodded to his second question as well instead of verbally answering. She then averted her gaze in the direction of he setting area, contemplating where to sit.

Tine crawled from under the table. "Okay... Pull your big boy knickers on and go out there, and talk to him." He thought. The boy slowly walked over there. He was reaching for Warren's shoulder when the girl kissed him on the cheek. He stood there a while in shock. The boy looked down. "So that's.. how it's gonna be?" He said, tears streaming down his face. "Well... I hope you to are happy." He said as he turned and ran off.

@Lord Anubis[/URL]
Kain laughed" I think you underestimate the strength of a dragon." He said as he used both arms to pick up henry. He began to walk with him even though he was heavier then expected. Kain took him up the stairs, down two halls before heading into a large room. He layer him on the soft bed. Kain looked down at him" here you lay here till it where's off which should be in a few minutes given your matabalism." He said calmly.

(Chibi Warren: I feel like I'm in some sort of romantic comedy.)

As he turned to retrieve the drinks, he saw a familiar flash of blond hair begin to run away. "Is that...?" No, it couldn't be Tine. That would be too weird. A lot of people have blond hair, right? He rationalized to himself quietly. Still, he couldn't help but feel a bit creeped out at the resemblance, but he had a task at hand, and he couldn't keep a princess waiting.

After some time, Warren returned to Kayla, as promised. "You didn't really say what to get, so I just got some punch. Is that ok?"

Kayla nodded her head, extending her right hand out to grasp the said punch from him. She whispered her thanks in a soft tone, "Thank you..", before setting herself down carefully into a chair located behind her positioning. She had noticed the blonde haired boy run away with tears on his face, confused as to who exactly he was talking to. Thinking of to not speaking anything of it, she whispered her concern. " Your friend. He ran away crying."

Steel Zinogre]"Thanksh.... i appreciate your kindnesh." he said as the frame creaked with his overbearing weight of 800 pounds of pure muscle and bone. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5069-lord-anubis/ said:
@Lord Anubis[/URL]
Kain smiled" no problem bud." He said before leaving. He made his way back to the ball room in a few minutes. Kain looked around at the various guest dancing the night away. He's leaned against a pillar watching everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back