• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

kira blackthorn]"Maybe we should go help?" Alice suggested noting how scared the headmistress looked. [/QUOTE] Phoenix walked up to Kat. "Miss.... he is a friendly. he just wanted to say hi is all." Phoenix said as he rubbed Henry's muscles. henry grunted and nodded in agreement. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10983-kat-attack/ said:
@Kat Attack[/URL]

i posted on like page 4 >.> ))

check again fed))

ahem * coughs*

Name: alice windwalker

Grade: 10th

Species: fox/cat human mix

Appearance: ( the profile pic)

Monster Appearance: ( the profile pic again)

Personality: nice to all except dogs and dog people in which she runs instantly

Monster Abilities/Powers: fox smell cat hearing and retractable claws, climbs very well, jumps high, always lands on feet.

Bio: she has been waiting her whole life to join this school because of all the dogs in her living area she just had to sign up. being with fellow beasts... so she says. was raised by cat human father and fox human mother.

Extra: occasionally plays with tail

Signature: alice the f❤x~

In signing this application I solemnly swear that if I am accepted for enrollment, I will keep my human form at all times on campus, and I commit to getting along with, or at least not killing/eating humans.

Accepted welcome to the Academy! leh page 4 checked again!))

well fed what do you say?))

(Rps are not for posting cs's)

It was all happening so fast. Tine couldn't think straight. "Will you all JUST SHUT UP!" He yelled. The boy slumped over putting his head in his hands. After a few minutes he looked up again. "Now... Please continue Headaster." Tine said with a sigh.

Federoff said:
After dancing with Mine for a while, Nebula excused himself to go and get a drink. He saw Kain was on the balcony and went up to him while taking a drink of his own. "Hey Kain? Mind if I borrow the music stage for a little? I got a suprise for Mine that I've been meaning to show her" asked Nebula.
@Lord Anubis
Kain smiled " sure nebula go right ahead!" He said in a kind tone. He was glad to hear this perhaps he would go inside to see what it was.

"Thanks" chuckled Nebula, obviously up to something. He quickly took the stage and tapped the mic. "Hello everyone, hope your having a wonderful time, thanks for this Kain, this has been a blast" he chuckled. "Well this song was inspired by a special meeting with a special person" he said with his ever present smile. "You know who you are" he winked. Suddenly Hades, Charon, a few other undead appeared with very... unique... instruments. "This song is titled "Proper Introduction" ... the song began.

[media]

[/media]
@Nenma Takashi @Lord Anubis

(Used for Rp purpose only, I do not own the music and all credit go towards the talented Oh Nickle, I do this a lot, going around using not so popular band music to help advertise the bands, and I personally recommend you check them out, they are very talented in what they do)

[QUOTE="alexis the furry]i posted on like page 4 >.> ))

check again fed))

ahem * coughs*

@Steel Zinogre

[/QUOTE]

Henry then returned to his human form. "Sorry about that miss, I am Henry Uriah Taggart. And yes, I am a zombie tank." he said as he held out his hand. "I won't bite..... at least not another person really. i kill animals that are wild." @Kat Attack

[QUOTE="Kat Attack]Kat still stood behind Warren, ready to use him as a human shield if necessary.

[/QUOTE]
(Chibi Warren: Really bro

Not cool at all)

(Chibi Kat: Gotta do what I gotta do.)

Kat came out from hiding, shaking the tank's hand. She nodded a bit, "Yeah I gathered that much. Make sure you remember to not-... eat people." Her words were choppy. She really needed to sober up. This was not a good impression to make for the students...

[QUOTE="Kat Attack](Chibi Kat: Gotta do what I gotta do.)
Kat came out from hiding, shaking the tank's hand. She nodded a bit, "Yeah I gathered that much. Make sure you remember to not-... eat people." Her words were choppy. She really needed to sober up. This was not a good impression to make for the students...

[/QUOTE]
"I won't.... and besides..... human flesh is not for me." he said as he gets out a bag of beef jerky.

She nodded, hoping what he said would be true. "Well um... zombie, are you going to be joining the Academy? Or are you just here to crash the party?" She crossed her arms, not really focusing on the boy, rather the waiters that had been walking around offering more drinks to the guests. One more wouldn't kill me. Then I would be done for the night! I PROMISE, she thought to herself. She never knew when to call it quits...

Tine tapped the headmaster on the shoulders, and grabbed the drink from her hand. "Now that that's settled... Back to what you were saying before we were interrupted." Tine said as he held the drink hostage.

Kat turned her focus back to the boy. "You want to join MY academy with a temper like THAT?" She scoffed, feeling a bit insulted. She knew she had students who were-... hard to handle, but he seemed too unstable to let anywhere near the academy. She turned to Tine, reaching helplessly for the drink.

[QUOTE="Kat Attack]Kat turned her focus back to the boy. "You want to join MY academy with a temper like THAT?" She scoffed, feeling a bit insulted. She knew she had students who were-... hard to handle, but he seemed too unstable to let anywhere near the academy. She turned to Tine, reaching helplessly for the drink.

[/QUOTE]
"That's the reason i came here..... i need help with my anger." henry said as he got up and walked to kat. "My power lies in my anger..... if i can control it, then life will be peachy." he said in a somewhat sad tone of voice.

Getting back up from his tormented position on the floor, Warren held up his hands in defeat. "You know what? This is getting freakier by the minute, and it's getting really crowded. We're outside, for Christ's sakes." He shook his head in frustration. "I'm out of here." He then walked back into the palace, fuming.

Returning to Kayla quite late, he sat down quickly, giving her an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry, there was some... weird stuff happening back there, and I just couldn't handle it, to be honest." He rubbed the bridge of his nose, annoyed. "I wasn't too long, was I?"

@The Dark Princess

Kat took a small step back. "Listen kid, I run an academy, not a counseling center." She knew she was being a bit harsh, alcohol to blame, but on the other hand, could she really endanger the live's of everyone at Kaiju? She sighed, "I'm just not sure..."

"I could help him....." Phoenix said as he stepped up to where henry was. "Me and alice will help..... we are his friends after all, and will work with him." he said. "But please..... lay off the booze. with every drink, it hurts you on the inside..." he said as he saw alice walking up to them. @kira blackthorn @Kat Attack

"Me too." Tine said agreeing with Warren, but before he left... He held the glass above the headmasters head and poured the alcohol over her. "I hate you, you filthy drunk." Tine threw the glass on the ground and left towards his dorms.

"Henry your tiny now!" Alice cried pouting. He liked having such a large friend though it hurt his neck to look up at him. The frown was wiped off when he noticed the wet headmistress and he covered his mouth to muffle his giggles.

"Because!" Alice cried throwing his arms up dramatically. " when your big you look like a mountain! I like mountains they are fun to climb. Plus I was kind of hoping you could give me a piggy back ride."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back