• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Tine was walking back to the dorms when a thought crossed his mind. "You have been running for too long, you need to face him... Or you'll die not knowing." He thought. "Your right." Tine said. "But I cant do it without I headmaster." Tine did shadow takeovet and closed his eyes. This allowed him to see into various shadows around campus. After finally spotting her in the air flying, Tine sighed. "Guess I better go get her. "Next thing he new he was in the air using Wind Takeover. The boy yanked her from his arms. "I have to borrow her." He explained as they shot straight towards the ground yelling softly. "Headmaster I need you. I'm sorry for the drink, I'll do anything... Just please, help me with Warren." HE begged.

@Kat Attack

Last edited by a moderator:
"Me? I uh, kinda like computer," Warren replied. "I'm not very athletic, and I don't really have any real talents thus far, but my parents want me to get into the family profession. And I do too, I'm just... terribly bad at it." Warren laughed, leaning back into his seat. "Nature, huh? So you plant flowers and stuff?"

Phoenix then heard some giggling and looked around. "You look tasty, halfling. Daddy will be pleased." a demonic, childlike voice said. Phoenix growled. "Leave me be!" he said..

Kayla took a moment to stare at him blankly. She? Being the gardening type? Uh...no. Shaking her head, she plastered a small grimace upon her facial features. "No. I simply love naturistic things."

In retrospect, Warren thought that Kayla didn't really look the gardening type. "Oh, well, that's cool too, I guess." Warren didn't really like small talk, honestly; it felt rather recycled, and it wasn't a good way to get into legitimate conversation. "Do you... mind if I ask you a personal question?"

Kayla's facial expression dulled from its careless state, to a serious, legitamate for. Taking a few moments to contemplate her response to his question, she finally released a tiresome sigh, before shutting her eyelids over her irises. "Go ahead."

Warren frowned at her reaction to his question, but carried on regardless. "What are you, exactly? You don't have to answer, but I'm a Reaper, myself, if that makes you more comfortable with the question." Warren really hated his tactlessness sometimes, but he was genuinely curious. She wasn't like most of the other monsters he'd seen, who had actual discernible features, but looked rather mundane; and pretty, at that.

Kat stumbled a bit as Tine pulled on her arm. She yanked herself away, trying to keep her balance. "And why would I even consider helping you after what you did to me?" She folded her arms across her chest.

"Because." Tine said getting onto one knee. "I can't live without him... I love Warren and right now he is falling into the hands of another, and I am afraid this is my last chance." Tine grovled at her feet. "O most beautiful, most amazing, most gracious headmaster... Please help me." The boy begged.

Kat arched an eyebrow looking down at the boy. "Say it one more time. And louder. I can't live without him. I love Warren. Then I will think about helping you." She was going to help anyway, but she wanted to hear it. HER SHIP WAS FINALLY SETTING SAIL!

Tine looked around for a second. "Okay..." He took in a deep breath. "I LOVE WARREN AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM!" he repeated louder than the first time. "Now... Is that enough?" He asked. "Want me to kiss your feet? Cause I'll do it." Tine got into position to start kissing if needed.

A huge smile spread across Kat's lips as he yelled. Music to her ears. Yet when he was about to kiss her feet she stepped back. "Ew no. Control yourself Tine. I will help you. But know if you ever do anything like what you did at the ball I'll rip your hands off. Understood?"

(Chibi Kat: you never know! ;3)

"What am I?" Kayla thought for a moment, still stuck on the fact that he was so straightforward with her just then. Tilting her head in a now counterclockwise manner, she began to repeatedly drop and lift her fingers from the tabletop. "I'm a...blood sucker." With that, she burst into giggles, revealing her sharp twinned fangs, both by resting from the roof of her mouth as she spoke.

"Awesome!" Warren exclaimed, smiling. "I've never met a vampire before. At least, I don't think I have." Warren made a mental note to review the people he's met before. "I bet you get all sorts of cool powers."

Damian body was soaked in blood. Some man tried to mug them and failed. He was heading back to the school with Lillith. There was no point for them to go to the party now they were extremely late.

Kat had began to sober up a bit. Good thing too, because she had a relationship to save. And not only a relationship, her favorite ship! This was a going to be a take-no-prisoners mission! She could not fail! "You're going to win him back I promise you."

----------

Lillith looked up at Damian. "I'm sorry we missed the ball. I was really looking forward to dancing with you..." She looked down, a bit disheartened she missed the chance to me close with Damian.

Kain hovered in the sky sitting in a chair above his kingdom. He watched some earth dragons fight over a small emerald stone. He smiled as the baby dragons played around. Then he felt a sharp sting in his right hand. A small Crack formned on his wrist dark purple energy flowing underneath the skin. Kain quickly used magic to cover the mark. He thought to himself with a serious expression on his face' so it has begun.' He thought before looking back to his land.

Henry woke up and went down to the gymnasium, then growled as he saw a demon that was not lilith. He began to shift and scream. "You should have marinated in the ground longer!" the demon said as he charged henry.

Alice noticed he was alone and went to take a shower and change into a large oversized white shirt that fell off one of his shoulders and went to his knees and a pair of jean shorts before leaving to go look for someone forgoing his shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back