• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Alice heard Henrys screams and rushed to help. Coming upon the scene he conjured some of his faceless dolls and sent them after the demon. They knocked it away from Henry and began biting and scratching it. The demon screeched and tried to hurt them but they were to fast.

Tine walked into the ballroom he spotted Warren talking to the girl. "Shes beautiful... I see why he is drawn to her." He said to the headmaster. "What do we do now?" He asked.

@Kat Attack

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice giggled as he was hugged wordlessly vanishing his dolls. Hugging Henry back he asked."You alright?"

[/QUOTE]
"He changed back to his human form. "Fine.... thanks." he said with a smile.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice nodded happily beaming. He pouted remembering something. "I woke up and I was alone. Where was you at?"

[/QUOTE]
"I heard laughing, so i was here." he said as he looked at an unconscious Phoenix.

Alice glanced toward where he noticed Henry looking and gasped. He hadn't noticed Phoenix she he came in. Letting Henry go he went over to Phoenix and kneeled by his side. Lips pursed he poked his face testingly before asking. "What's wrong with him?"

Kain teleported through the gate closing it behind him knowing all students had returned to the acadamy. He entered his room where he layer in his bed. Kain felt more burning sensation in his right hand. When he looked at it Kain could see the mark was spreading further up his arm to halfway to his elbow. He used more magic to cover his marks blessing it with his real skin to appear, as if nothing was there. Kain knew this processes was painful, but still did not expect it to be so soon.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Stupid demon." Alice muttered scrowling he kicked the arm of the dead demon as he passed. "Where are we going now?"

[/QUOTE]
"back to his room. you two need to sleep." henry said as he walked to phoenix's room.

"Alright." Alice agreed happy that he wasn't being forced to go to bed. Humming he skipped his way to the dorm and set phoenix on the bed. Covering him up he gave him a peck on the cheek as Alicia appeared. Turning he sent her a smile."Watch him OK?"

After a while Kain left his room making his way to the training room. After a few minutes of walking Kain found the large training room filled with various utilities. He found a nice spot in the back, and took of his shirt placing it on a nearby bench. He got into push up position placing 2 fingers on the mat while holding his other arm behind his back. Once ready he began to do 2 finger push up one after the other. Working out helped him relax.

Alice twitched the sound grating on his sensitive hearing. Rubbing his ear he tilted his head as he took a seat where he stood. "Why? What did that piece of concrete do to you?"

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice twitched the sound grating on his sensitive hearing. Rubbing his ear he tilted his head as he took a seat where he stood. "Why? What did that piece of concrete do to you?"

[/QUOTE]
"Does it have to do something?" he asked in a smart-Assed way. "Look, i can't hurt any of the other students, and i got to let my anger out somehow." he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back