• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Licking his lips Alice scanned the sweets laid before him carefully before choosing a bowl full of Oreo balls, some blood pops, and a three layered chocolate cake. Beaming at Henry as he clutched the sweets protectively he nodded toward one of the tables. "Let's sit and eat!"

This confused Alice as he always ate a lot of sweets. In fact what he just ate was small compared to what he normally eats. Shrugging it off he beamed at Henry. "I like sweets."

"I'm not normal." Alice said in a duh voice. He wasnt even human in fact he wasn't even alive.Not truly anyway. Both his parents where dead before he was conceived so while he breathed ate and to an extent aged he wasn't alive.

Alice giggled leaping up he grabbed Henrys hand and began pulling him up impatiently. "Come on! I'm bored and want to do something! What do you want to do?"

Alice follows his gaze and let's out a squeal of excitement when he spotted the bats. Alice loved bats! He used to have one as a pet but it died of old age. Letting Henrys hand go he bounced out from behind him and wildly began waving at the bats. "Hi bats! Hi! Come down and play!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back