• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Mine wandered what she would even say to her when she say her again did mother want to she her again no mother loved Mine she told her herself.

Once getting to the top of the stairs, they were in front a door with an angelic light coming from behind it. "Ready?" asked Nebula.

Nebula went to go and turn the nob. *CREEEEAAAK* The door opened up to a pathway leading to an island of beauty. "You see Mine, when people die they come to my uncle to be judged. If they were important or did good in their life they come here to have eternal joy and infinite wine" explained Nebula as they walked. "Alright here is the village where everyone resides" stated Nebula. "What do you think?"

"Well then don't think about it, just take it all in and leave your worries behind..." he continued "Wow that was very cheesy of me" said Nebula as he chuckled to himself. "So do you know how your mother looked?" asked Nebula. " If you don't, then we can go and ask around."

"I remember her very well I kept a special spot for her sh-" Mine was cut off by a girl with long blonde hair and a lab coat with big rim glasses. "Mine Mine MIne Mine MIne I missed you so much oh your upgraded your body you look so nice I love what you've done with yourself and who is this young man your boyfriend!" Mine was on the ground and looked at her and water began to roll down her face. "I think I'm leaking mother." "Oh my dear Mine that's a tear your crying looks like you became more human along the way."

Heh Heh chuckled Nebula. "Hello Mary I'm Nebula, a friend of Mine" Nebula said while bowing his head. "What an honor it is to meet the mother of the beauty that is Mine" Nebula said with his smile again.

Mary laughed. "Oh you aren't you just so nice!" Mine hit Mary on the head. "Mom calm down he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend of mine." "Oh Mine why isn't he your boyfriend also how have you been doing are you making sure to stay powered well."

Mary turned to Mine. "See now he feels bad you should think more of others feelings." Mine sighed. "Mom I need to ask you why did you make me for a weapon or tool or what." Mary looked at her. "Mine I thought you knew I made you to be you I wanted to create the perfect AI meaning make a person and got you you have the ability to be human Mine so go live your life learn grow make friends and maybe even met and special someone." She said pointing over at Nebula. Mine hugged Mary. "I'll miss you mom." Mary hugged her back. "I'll miss you Mine and so will the others on the team." "Tell them thank you for me." "I will." Mary looked at Nebula. "Take care of Mine she may be smart but she can be dumb in some ways so keep her safe and good lick with you know what young man you have my blessing hahah!" She waved to them and walked off. "Alright let's go." Mine said a signal tear going down her face.

"Will do Mary" he said. "By the way if you see Plato tell him I'll see him at the next game night" said Nebula as he waved goodbye. As they went down the path back to the castle Nebula said to Mine: "Well looks like you got your question answered" he smiled.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Your always tired." Alice teased giggling he headed toward the doors. "Come on birdy let's go sleep."

[/QUOTE]
Phoenix walked with alice to his room, where he plops onto his bed and fell asleep. alicia giggled as she crawled from under alice's hat.

Mine smiled back. "Yeah thanks Nebula your a real great guy I love you!" Mine was told this by Mary that love was a term used for one you think is special and like alot and Nebula was someone like this she was sure.

Blushing for a moment, Nebula held a huge grin, one for ear to ear: "That's great, because I've taken an liking to you to." Nebula gets close to Mine and gives her a light kiss on the cheek.

Mine laughed and began to hop down the stairs. "Hey Nebula i-if I asked you t-to start a family with me w-w-w-would you?" She began to blush this was so new to her she had never felt this way before.

"Of course" Nebula said with that smile he always uses "Anything for you."

(God I am in like 4 rp's right now, its so hard to keep track of all of them xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back