• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

[QUOTE="Kat Attack](You could meet with Lillith and Atticus. We're all meeting for the first time lol)
Lillith continued to roam the hallways looking for someone to pray on. However no one seemed to fit quite what she was looking for. She glanced around, peaking interest as she saw a new face. She made her way over to the boy who may have been asleep. She eyed him before speaking, "you there. Creature."

[/QUOTE]
Zzzzzz snore zzzzzz snore....." he mumbles and grumbles pulling out a big bottle of....liquid honey. he then took a swig of the delicious necter yawning. "Huh" the man rolled off the wall, landing in a broken neck fashion before standing up.

(Soz didnt get no prompt)

Mine quickly decided it was a good idea to leave before getting an answer from the boy she went trough her dimension and back to the school. "I will do my research here at school now." She scanned the area for life and found two a male and female she walked to them and picked a nice happy voice from her data. "Hi how do you do?" she said walking up to them.

The scarecrow single eye looks "hmm...yawwn what d- sniff" he breathed on his hand and sniffed it. "Ewww" using his locusts he discarded the old hay, replacing with fresh.

(Taking over as Death, for the time being)

When Death could finally see again, he immediately recognized his surroundings, and smiled. The young man was far too cocky for the Grim Reaper's liking, and fighting him on his home turf was a severely poor choice. He couldn't help but remember Warren's last words, however; "Don't... hurt him." The Reaper was conflicted. He had to make an example of this boy, but that would mean going against his nephew's wishes. Not that I care, he thought. I don't have to listen to him, even if he is family.

Death readied his scythe, poised and ready to strike at any hint of movement. This was his home turf, and that insolent elemental didn't stand a chance against death incarnate.

Lillith watched the creature with a very... confused, to say the least, look plastered on her face. "I-... Well..." She didn't know how to continue. This creature was simply bizarre. Before she could form any sort of logical sentence, another girl walked up, interrupting her train of thought. Lillith glared in annoyance. "I do believe it is rude to so forcefully throw yourself in on a conversation," she crossed her arms tightly across her chest.

Mine watched as the boy replaced the hay and nodded. "Very interesting indeed you are a very interesting subject." She lifted his arm and looked at it then she brought his face to her and stared at him. "A scarecrow yet you live how." Her scanners began taking all this new data.

The scarecrow opened his coat, pulling out a glass of beer "yuck..." he then threw it, he pulled out an unopened bottle of red wine, he smiled "vertemez 86, hic" he took a small sip. "Ahhh thats good~...taxi the cocacobana" he fell passing out, he was abit of a....lightweight.

Tine noticed the movie movement. "Bring it on death." He said. "I can handle you." The boy turned into his fire form. He looked somewhat devilish, but he would do anything to take him down. Tine shot balls of fire at death. "Give my parents back to me!" He yelled.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Mine watched as the boy replaced the hay and nodded. "Very interesting indeed you are a very interesting subject." She lifted his arm and looked at it then she brought his face to her and stared at him. "A scarecrow yet you live how." Her scanners began taking all this new data.

[/QUOTE]
The scarecrow rose, with a drunk loom "i dont like your tone...y-you son of a stitch...i mean hic sniff why dont you love meee" he sobs into the robots chest, crying uncontrollably.

As Warren returned to his last place of death, he was enveloped in darkness. What in the hell? He thought to himself. Moments later, he ended up landing in the Astral Plane once again.

"Oh, come on!" Warren yelled in annoyance. "I literally just left here!"

Finding his uncle standing there, weapon at the ready, Warren disregarded the recent circumstances to speak out. "Uncle! Please tell me you didn't touch Tine!" He pleaded, checking Tine over from a distance for wounds.

Death sighed loudly. "I'm just going to kill him a little bit."

"NO. You aren't."

Death gave Warren a semi-sympathetic glance. "Warren, I love you. You're my favorite nephew!"

"I'm your only nephew."

"Whatever! The point is, while I do respect what you're saying, this TWERP is taunting me. And I'm not going to let that go unchecked!" Death twirled his scythe for emphasis, while also dissapating the fireballs thrown at him.

Mine petted him picking a sweet tone. "Sorry I was only wanting to know you better and if I had to say I guess love would be correct term to use for you."

What did you say about my mum!" He sniffles "ill show you you you....." he suddenly stopped talking hiccuping "hmm...ya know i..aint human ..infact pfft hehe one could say i-hic-im just a flying scarecrow but shhh dont tell anyone okay s-sammy"

Kain awoke as he heard a roar in the distance . He quickly launched into the air his scales reflecting in the Suns light. In the distance he could see a red dragon flying towards the school. The dragon unleashed a loud roar as it flew over the school sending a large gust of wind onto the campus. It soared over towards kains location, as he began to fly deeper into the woods leading it away from the school.

Once a good distance away Kain turned as the dragon clashed into him. Kain crashed into the ground as He was locked in combat with the other. White and red flames were unleashed everywhere. Kain bit the rival behind its neck as it tried to do the same. It clawed his underbelly, and neck trying to get free. Kain's teeth punctured deep as the red dragon kicked Kain off it. He crashed into a bunch of trees, as the other launched at him. Kain swiped him away with his tail sending him flying across the field into more trees. Flames ignited the surrounding forest, as the flames slowly ate at it. Kain launched into the sky as the other dragon followed. Nearing the clouds Kain reverted to his darker form.
c10b65fa0f517fa5249d362caa2062b6.jpg
Their in the clear sunny sky was a large storm cloud forming in the eastern sky. from the outside could be seen arcs of purple lightning flashing violently into the clouds. Also flashes of red light appeared as well with images of dragons appearing on the clouds. After a few minutes their appeared a extremely bright flash of purple light, as a beam of purple energy shot from the clouds straight down into the forest. The light lit up the area around the school as a loud thunder was heard lasting about a minute, and a half. In the field Kain floated back down to the ground, as the red dragon later there in a crater of black fire. The area was dark only lit by white, and purple light emitting from the flames. Kain walked over in all fours towards the dragon. He held his head high seeing the destruction his battle caused to the surrounding nature. His form pulsed with white till he reverted to his white form. Moving his head closer to the dead dragon he spoke in their ancient toung" krivel mintrecus triel celestris rebortium selvetium." He said in a loud deep voice. He blew out a puff of white fire that encompassed the body slowly burning it. Specks of white ash floated in the air, as Kain unleashed a long stream of air around the area extinguishing the flames in the forest. The ashes flowed the the surrounding area healing the dead vegetation back to its original state. After reverting to hus human form the body had fully burnt away the area returned to normal. Kain then turned beginning to head back to the school. He decided to walk slow taking his time.

Lillith rolled her eyes. Obviously she had picked the wrong bunch to try and associate with. A scarecrow and a robot were hardly the monsters to actually have souls to offer up to her. She sighed in annoyance. She was never going to catch a break here. Turning, without offering a goodbye, Lillith made her way down the hallway looking for someone worthy of her time and effort. She was suddenly taken off guard, being bumped into by another student, causing her to smack into a wall of flesh. She looked up to see a boy with silver hair and bright red eyes. She made an annoyed "tsk" sound before stepping back. "Why don't you watch where you're-... standing," she grumbled. @The Dark Princess

Good good and what bout you...oh wait its...all spi- zzzz" he was out like a light snoring loudly, as locusts wriggle in his stomich. The scarcrow was almost sleeping like a star fish.

Mine picked up the scarecrow and ran after the girl who had bumped into a boy she handed the scarecrow to the girl and looked at the boy. "Hmm very interesting indeed." She said scanning the boy and bringing his face close to hers like with the scarecrow.

Christians gaze escalated downward upon the stubborn girl. "Exactly. Standing." He rolled his irises, maneuvering a path around her, continuing on his aimless way around the school grounds. He had no tolerance for someone of which blamed her own mishaps on someone else. Although, he paused for a moment once his back was completely facing her. "I'll call you bossy."

Suddenly a harvestman spider crawled on christians hand. It must have hitched a ride on the scarecrow when he left, not poisonous it does have a nasty bite.

Mine stopped the boy by jumping up on his back and grabbing the spider she looked at him with a blank stare. "Hmm too boring too boring indeed." She hopped off his back and ran back to the girl and scarecrow.

Kain entered the back of the school proceeding down the halls. As he passed he notice a small speck of white flame on his suite. He quickly absorbed it into himself extinguishing it. From there he continued to walk down the long corridors in a casual manner.

Lillith was about to make a snide remark when the scarecrow from before had been thrust in her arms. She had dropped the boy to the ground, taking a step back. "Honestly, can I not have any personal space? Do you creatures have a death wish? If so, let me know and I would be more than happy to take care of you." She rolled her eyes, stepping over the boy on the floor. She snapped her head over to the vampire. "And you! How dare you insult me in such a way! I suggest you beg for forgiveness, and I might spare you."

The scarecrow opens the locker smacking lillith in the face. "Hm..wat..was eep O.o ....." the scarecrow bows "i..im so very sorry i would never want to harm such a beautiful creature as yourself"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back