• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

(Chibi Lillith: IM BAAAAACK! I know my creatures missed me. Permission to bow has been granted. *waves to subjects*)

Lillith was finally left alone. As everyone she had been bombarded made their way off, she breathed a sigh of relief. She could finally take time to herself. She needed to collect her thoughts. After making her eah through the halls and back to her dorm, she found another uniform. She stripped off her ruined clothes, replacing them with new ones.

Since she began feeling better, not perfect, but good enough, she went back out and around the halls. She found herself near the cafeteria. She knew a few voices coming from inside. Not wanting to speak with anyone, she escaped to the auditorium, sitting alone in the dark for meditation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain laughed as he got shocked. A small white glow outlined his hand. He still looked In her eyes" I am a the fist natural born celestial . "agon of light, and darkness." He said smiling. He held out hus hand showing a large golden ring , that had the royal crest of his family. The crest was a dragons skull, and two swords crossed behind it.
bf0dfaed1e622470211c0ff5bf6f6cf4.jpg

He spoke again" I am also a prince although it proves quite the burdenusm title." He said as he allowed her to look at it if she chose too.

[/QUOTE]
Amelia's eyes immediately fastened to the ring, her tail flicking happily at the sight of a new, shiny obeject. She bent her head over it, examining it carefully, completely enraptured by it. " Pretty..." she breathed. She found the ring to be gorgeous and unique. Being a demon with an upper class father, she had seen many rings and family crests before. But after a while they became redundant and mundane; all depicting strength, since thats all that really holds in hell. Her ears pricked. "Wait a prince?" She stared at him taking a step back to look him over. "Why was a prince sent here? Especially a dragon? Not that i have anything against dragons, I've never met one, but... they don't seem the type to need school?" She rambled.

[QUOTE="Laney Lane]Amelia's eyes immediately fastened to the ring, her tail flicking happily at the sight of a new, shiny obeject. She bent her head over it, examining it carefully, completely enraptured by it. " Pretty..." she breathed. She found the ring to be gorgeous and unique. Being a demon with an upper class father, she had seen many rings and family crests before. But after a while they became redundant and mundane; all depicting strength, since thats all that really holds in hell. Her ears pricked. "Wait a prince?" She stared at him taking a step back to look him over. "Why was a prince sent here? Especially a dragon? Not that i have anything against dragons, I've never met one, but... they don't seem the type to need school?" She rambled.

[/QUOTE]
Kain laughed then looked In her eyes" even the wisest know their is always new things to learn. I'm hear to learn about all the races. While we already have information I thought it would be best to learn myself given some info could of bin falsified." He said as he held his hands to his side.

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess](Anyone want to rp with Christopher?)

[/QUOTE]
(Lillith is open. She's in the auditorium at the moment.)

"Tine..." Warren started, feeling slightly offended at Tine's invasion of his privacy. "Why are you researching my family?" It was one thing when people asked about his family, but another thing altogether when they started snooping around without his permission at all.

"Because..."Tine looked down and when he looked back up they were filled with tears. "This... This man is responsible for the taking of my parents. The boy took his glasses off and laid his head on the table as he sobbed.

[QUOTE="Loke Fullbuster]"Because..."Tine looked down and when he looked back up they were filled with tears. "This... This man is responsible for the taking of my parents. The boy took his glasses off and laid his head on the table as he sobbed.

[/QUOTE]
(Chibi Kat: HNGGGG MY HEART IS BROKEN! I just love them so much! Warren! Kiss and makeup! xD )

(Quiet, you)

Warren watched sadly as he saw his friend cry, and he reached over to console him. "Tine, I... I don't know what to say." This was entirely unprecedented; this kind of thing was essentially the family business, so Warren never really took it personally until now. Then again, his uncle WAS the Grim Reaper, so there had to be some reason for their deaths, right?

(Lol Chibi Warren has to appear someday.)

"My mom was a reaper, who double crossed him, so she ran away and met my dad. They got married and had me.'" Tine took a deep breath. "At one point he found my mom and sent one of his personal souls after us to do inside work. In the end... He took my parents souls and I have to go get them back." Tine looked up to him. "Please... You gotta help me find your uncle." Tine said. "I have to get them back."

[QUOTE="Kat Attack](Chibi Kat: HNGGGG MY HEART IS BROKEN! I just love them so much! Warren! Kiss and makeup! xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I love you Kat. Your so funny.

Chibi Tine: I DON'T. WERE OBVIOUSLY NOT A COUPLE!)

Warren gave Tine a regretful look. "I don't know, man. I mean, I get that they're your parents and all, but..." He looked around the cafeteria self-consciously. "This is my uncle we're talking about here. He's not going to take kindly to me asking him to bring back a soul that, by all means, is his."

Tine's eyes widened when he heard this. "What?!" The boy yelled as he sprang up slamming his hands onto the table in fury. "THEY ARENT HIS SLAVES... SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO HIM, THEIR PEOPLE AND THEY DESERVE THEIR LIVES BACK... SO I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY... I'M GONNA FIND THEM WITH OR WITHOUT YOU." Tine hurriedly collected his stuff and began to walk out, then he paused. "Warren Atkison... I don't ever wanna see you again." He said the last words with as much venom as possible and ran out towards the dorms.

Tine ran into his room and began to sob... Tine's heart was completely shattered and he didn't know what to do about it. "Why would he do this to me?" The boy said to himself with a cry.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Yay." Alice cheered seeing Dance Dance revolution. He had read about that game and had always wanted to play it. Running toward it he jumped on it." Come on Phoenix. Play with it."

[/QUOTE]
Phoenix gets on the machine and picked the song "baby got back" to dance to. little did he know that the game was all about timing.

Warren flinched at Tine's words, as if he had just shot him in the chest. Before he could do anything, however, Tine was already storming off, obviously not wanting to hear what he had to say. Warren didn't know exactly how to approach this situation; He could stay where he was; entirely alone, friendless, but with the support of his family. Or, he could commit what could only be described as treason for his only friend. It took a while, but he finally came to a decision.

Warren made his way to Tine's dorm, and pounded on the door. "Tine, let me in, dammit!"

Tine looked up from the snot and tear soaked pillow. "Why, so you can hurt me again?" Tine yelled out. "I trusted you Warren... I loved you, and this is what I get?" Tine threw his head down. "I meant what I said stay out of my life." It hurt him to say it but he felt very betrayed.

(Chibi Tine: Stop it you guys... -_- "

Loke: Its all in good hu-

Tine: I DON'T CARE I SAID STOP

Loke: Trying to tun me off like you did Warren?

Tine:*kills Loke*)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Tine, just listen to me! I--I never said I wouldn't help you, alright? I just said it was really RISKY." Warren took a deep breath. "Look, man; If you want me to help, I'll do it, alright? Maybe... maybe Uncle will listen to what I tell him."

"GO AWAY!" Tine yelled. "I NEVER MEANT ANYTHING TO YOU AND I OBVIOUSLY NEVER WILL SO JUST GO ALREADY. YOU SAVED ME BECAUSE YOU FELT OBLIGATED TO... TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS YOUR FAMILY HAS DONE." The boy was really throwing it all out. "AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU CAN NEVER FIX WHAT THE DID... SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE... YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME SO LEAVE ME ALONE!" He sat up and began banging his head against the wall. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME?"

Warren groaned angrily. "Oh, for the love of... I WANT TO HELP YOU. I didn't even know what happened to your parents until just now. I saved your life because you were my FRIEND, not because I felt guilty." Warren sat down in front of the dorm. "I'm not leaving until you open this door, Tine."

Just then Tine's roommate walked out of the bathroom. This shocked Tine as he didn't know someone else was in there. "Your so annoying." he said as he went to the door and opened it. He then looked back at time. "If you don't have this sorted out by the time I get back..." The boy raised a fiery fist. "I will." He walked out. Tine looked at Warren and then turned to face away from him, crossing his arms defiantly.

Warren raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Well, that was... abrupt." The door wide open, he took this as an opportunity to step inside. "Anyway, back to what I was saying; You can't do this without my help. You're kidding yourself if you say you can. Hell, I'm not even sure the two of us together can," Warren rested his hand on Tine's shoulder. "But I'm willing to try."

As Warren rested his hand upon Tine's shoulder the boy began to cry. To think he was actually getting his parents back made him ecstatic and caused him to cry tears of joy. "Thank you." The boy stood up. "Thank you so much." He turned around and tackled Warren with a big hug. "I'm sorry I said all those things. I can't express how grateful I am to have you." Tine began to sob into Wardens shoulder overwhelmed by emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back