• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Kain decided to head back to the gym as everything else was settling down. He found the gym entrence. Opening the door he stepped back in seeing the girl from before. Kain walked towards her" sorry for leaving in the middle of conversation I didn't mean to be rude." He said.

Amelia jerked on the bar, nearly losing her balance, but her cat like reflexes alowed her to right herself just as quickly. She moved to face the boy, her tail flicking once."That's alright." She answered with a small smile. "Um, in answer to your previous question, it isn't really athletic ability, it's more of just I have amazing balance since I'm a cat." As if to further prove her point, she jumped and landed perfectly fine on the bar and her ears perked and her tail flicked again. She pushed her silver white hair from her face, eyes that were once violet, now gold as they met his gaze. "What about you? Have any skill?" She paused and crouched, tilting her head to the side curiously.

[QUOTE="Laney Lane]Amelia jerked on the bar, nearly losing her balance, but her cat like reflexes alowed her to right herself just as quickly. She moved to face the boy, her tail flicking once."That's alright." She answered with a small smile. "Um, in answer to your previous question, it isn't really athletic ability, it's more of just I have amazing balance since I'm a cat." As if to further prove her point, she jumped and landed perfectly fine on the bar and her ears perked and her tail flicked again. She pushed her silver white hair from her face, eyes that were once violet, now gold as they met his gaze. "What about you? Have any skill?" She paused and crouched, tilting her head to the side curiously.

[/QUOTE]
Kain looked in her eyes" well I don't have feline reflexes, but I'm more then adequate in athletic ability." He said as he jumped up onto the bar spinning two times before using one hand to hold himself straight up in the air. He smiled" not much to show, but I try." He said in a friendly tone.

[QUOTE="Laney Lane]Amelia jerked on the bar, nearly losing her balance, but her cat like reflexes alowed her to right herself just as quickly. She moved to face the boy, her tail flicking once."That's alright." She answered with a small smile. "Um, in answer to your previous question, it isn't really athletic ability, it's more of just I have amazing balance since I'm a cat." As if to further prove her point, she jumped and landed perfectly fine on the bar and her ears perked and her tail flicked again. She pushed her silver white hair from her face, eyes that were once violet, now gold as they met his gaze. "What about you? Have any skill?" She paused and crouched, tilting her head to the side curiously.

[/QUOTE]
(Would you like to be a queen?)

Amelia raised her eyebrows. "I'd say way more than adequate. " she replied with a small clap at his skills. "That's pretty good. Not everyone can do the bars. Well not many are as good even if they have the strength and ability." she watched him and stood back up, she moved a few paces back and then pushed her weight forward to do a cartwheel. She went so far that she forced herself off the bar. She twisted and caught herself on her feet as she landed.

(Oh okay. Whats that for? I have a male that I'm not using if you need one.)

Kain landed on the ground gracefully as he stood up looking at her. He smiled clapping as she finished. Kain walked over to her, and bowed" most excellent display of ability if I may say so!" He said before standing straight. Kain extended his hand to her" names Kain veilstorm pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said in a kind tone.

(Whats it about?)

Amelia giggled, her cheeks warming at the compliment. "Thank you." She said the sound nearly rolling off into a purr. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Amelia Dugray." She shook his hand.

[QUOTE="Laney Lane](Whats it about?)
Amelia giggled, her cheeks warming at the compliment. "Thank you." She said the sound nearly rolling off into a purr. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Amelia Dugray." She shook his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Kain brought her hand to his lips kissing it gently. Letting her hand go he looked in her eyes" pleasure to meet you Amelia. " Kain said. He smiled" it has bin a long time sence iv seen a Neko anywhere." He said keeping eye contact.

Amelia blinked as he kissed her hand, her pale face getting even rosier than before. A shock, a kin to static electricity, surged through her fingertips. Her eyes widened and she jerked her hand. "Oops! Sorry!" She said quickly. "That happens sometimes..." she flushed. "What are you?" She asked witha tilt of her head, holding her hands behind her back.

Kain laughed as he got shocked. A small white glow outlined his hand. He still looked In her eyes" I am a the first natural born celestial dragon of light, and darkness." He said smiling. He held out hus hand showing a large golden ring , that had the royal crest of his family. The crest was a dragons skull, and two swords crossed behind it.

bf0dfaed1e622470211c0ff5bf6f6cf4.jpg

He spoke again" I am also a prince although it proves quite the burdensum title." He said as he allowed her to look at it if she chose too.

(Am I the only one that was having problems with the site?)

Sitting down at the cafeteria table with Tine, Warren decided to make the first move. "So, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked. Tine had seemed rather concerned when he brought it up, so it must have been somewhat important.

@Loke Fullbuster

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"I'm glad." Alice beamed as he climbed out of bed. Stretching he glanced back at Phoenix. "Do you want to go to the gaming room?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hell yeah, let'sssss go!" phoenix said as he grabbed alice and ran toward the game room in pure excitement.

Tine pulled out his laptop and showed Warren all the research he had been doing on Warren and his family. "If we want to be true friends I need you to be honest with me. Tell me who you are and where you come from... And tell me about him." Tine pulled out a picture of Warren's uncle. He shook when he saw the pic himself.

"Yay." Alice cheered seeing Dance Dance revolution. He had read about that game and had always wanted to play it. Running toward it he jumped on it." Come on Phoenix. Play with it."

Warren's eyes widened at the sight of the picture. "I, uh... Well, my full name is Warren Atkinson, that much is true. I was born in the southern province of the Astral Plane, into the Atkinson household."

Warren took a deep breath. "And that," he said, tapping the picture, "Is my uncle. Most people know him as, well, Death. You know, the Grim Reaper?" Warren didn't like speaking of his extended family. It brought him way more attention than he liked. "But why do YOU want to know?" Warren asked warily.

@Loke Fullbuster

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back