• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

(Chibi Tine: Of course not. * hides knife)

Tine went to Warren's dorm room to get him for the lunch they were supposed to have that day. He knocked on the door and waited for him to open up. "I have a lot to talk to him about."

Getting up from his dull position on the bench, Warren decided there was no use in sitting around outside doing nothing. And so, he went back to his dorm to do nothing. Upon walking into the dorms, however, he found that Tine was waiting outside. Oh crap, I completely forgot about lunch. Upon having this revelation, Warren went up to him. "Hey, man," he greeted. "Ready for lunch, I presume?"

Last edited by a moderator:
(Chibi Damien: If you don't shut up and let me write I'll slit both your necks as you sleep * butcher knife came out...)

Res questioned Kayla "How old are you...." Res moved on over to the other two. "Follow me Kayla..."

(Chibi Res: That's the short post...)

Kayla blinked for a few moments before following cautiously behind Res. Contemplating for a few mere moments, she parted her lips to answer the girls question. "Why would you like to know?"

(Chibi Kayla : I'll burn you and eat you Damien e-e )

"Why can't I know....Unless your offended by the question...." Res turned to face Kayla. "I'm eighteen by the way" Res babbled out the more than useless info. "So I'll ask again...what's your age..." Speaking to the vampire in a happy tone.

Kayla took a moment to decide which age she should give her. After a momentary session of contemplating, she finally parted her lips, allowing her voice to admit outward into the air. "I'm sixteen."

"Wow....why are you lying.....sure your physical appearance is sixteen...but I know your much older in your head...." Res said cheerfully before his female lips moved. "If you really didn't want to tell me you could have asked..."

She giggled, crossing her arms just below her breasts. "So, you want that number." She giggled once more, but this time shorter. She then took in a deep breath, counting while looking at her fingers, attenpting to at least give Res an estimate. "About...two hundred and fifty years old I suppose."

"Your....young..." Res said to Kayla. Lips shuffling again "So how's being a vampire biting people and all...is it fun...does blood taste to you.." Saying the words in a questioning tone.

(Chibi Res: Can some one but me a cookie....I'm hungry...

Kayla took a moment, both analyzing and questioning the questions she was asked. "Why do you want to know so much?" Kayla obviously had her guard up, and was already cautious due too the fact she was being asked many personal questions.

"Because I'm curios....and why do you care if I'm asking....I'm not going to stab you with a stake..." Res said in a said tone, because the girl couldn't trust the human.

Kayla took a brief moment to think and go through her train of thought. "Blood? Tastes different depending on who its from and where." She then took another breath just as she turned her gaze skyward and began to observe the clouds.

"you can taste the lovely red waterssss in this stuff." he said in oure bliss as he finished it all off. he then licks his lips as he went to go get a cup of O+.

(Chibi Res: *noms on cookie.)

Damian ran out of the room and into the hallway. His body seemed to be moving on its own not able to stop. His body fueled with hunger. He crashed into the mess hall. He made his way on over to Alice. Then his lips moved. "Do you mind if I take a bite right there" his finger taped on Alice's neck.

"Do. Not. TOUCH HIM!!" phoenix shouted as he summoned his claws, getting really defensive and hostile toward the starnger. "Keep going,pure blood, or i will drink YOU dry!!" he then growls, assuring his ground.

John wakes up, smiling. So many people out there... some weak, some strong. He walked outside, and found several people fighting.

Kayla blinked, turning her attention towards a group of three. It seems as one of the three was trying to ask for the blood of another, and as that happened, the next person grew...angry? She supposed it was a common mishap, she herself never having been in a school as such before. Even so, she mumbled to herself, "Idiots." , just as her stomach began to rumble. As this happened she grit her teeth together, realizing how long its been since she last had blood. Due to her lack of feeding, she grew lightheaded, the crimson shade of her irises becoming a lightening shade of pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back