• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Alice clapped watching Phoenix do tricks. Deciding to have fun he crawled from the pool and toward the diving board. Hopping up on it he went to the end jumped a few times then did a dive into the water.

Warren had way too much free time. He was bored out of his mind, and he had no clue as to what there was to do in the school. So there he sat, slouched on a bench outside the school, waiting for the odd chance of something interesting happening.

Phoenix then went to his dorm to change, then left with alice to go to the mess hall. once there, he gets some blood sausage with a blood orange.

Lillith stopped. "As of I know." she rolled her eyes. She was just a student. She didn't know these things. "That's not my problem. You asked if I needed anything and I do. A uniform. Which you are to find." She stood up, wrapping an arm around her side as if to hold herself together. @CrimsonEclipse

Last edited by a moderator:
Kain continued playing as the teacher walked in. She walked over to her desk, and sat down watching him play. The music traveled down the halls fading as they reached the back of the school. He was immersed in the song the teacher mrs. Serena saw great talent in the boy the sad emotions flowing well into the notes.

Phoenix walks faster as he heard lilith, wanting to not be noticed by her. "Alice, when we get to the messss hall, pleasssse ssslap me.... as hard asss you can." he pleaded quietly, hoping lilith did not hear him.

"I hear lilith.... and i do not want any thought of her....." he said as he got on his knees and quietly pleaded alice to slap him.

phoenix falls over, and squeaks from the pain, the mark of Alice's small,dainty hand left a mark. "Thankssss.... i feel much better now...." he said as he rubbed his cheek.

((I wanna post, but I'm not gunna lie, I'm lost. And at a party lol. If I need to change anything let me know.))

Nami sighed. "Okay fine. Just stay here, I'll try to look for one." She said, going into the school. "Gods, I haven't even been here yet." She mumbled to herself, already lost in the vast school. "I hope I could ask anyone for directions, that would be really helpful." She said to herself.

"Good." Alice nodded before brightening again. Grabbing Phoenix hand he began tugging him impatiently toward the mess hall."Come on let's eat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back