• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Good." Alice nodded before brightening again. Grabbing Phoenix hand he began tugging him impatiently toward the mess hall."Come on let's eat."

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, alright." he said as he gets up and walked with alice. he picks up some blood pudding with some blood sausage.

Tine paced back and forth through his dorm. The open laptop lay on his bed, on it was all the info he could scrape up about who exactly Warren was.

"This makes no sense." Tine said. "What does a reaper have to do with my parents going missing?" The boy sat on his bed, taking a sip of water. He was in the process of looking through Warren's file again when he saw something weird. "Uncle Death?" Tine asked himself. "What kinda name is that?" the boy over looked it, deeming it not important.

Tine walked into Oracle's office. "You again?" She said, her eyes swirling with a green mist. "Yes me." he said. "You can look into the past right?" Tine asked. "Correct." Oracle replied. "Tell me what Warren has to do with my parents disappearance." Tine demanded. "I cannot." Oracle responded. "But you just-" Tine walked was cut off. "I cannot tell you for it is a part of the prophecy... Something that you must figure out.."

"Prophecy... What prophecy?" As things advanced Tine became more beffudled. What did any of this mean.

"It goes as followed." The Oracle said.

"The son of the light and dark will rise,

Along with a group whose 5 in Size.

To travel beyond the gates of damnation,

Unto the doorstep of death and his temptation.

Some MAY rise... One WILL fall,

As a token, an offering... To save us all..."

Tine shook his head horrified. "What does this mean? What does it all mean?" Tine questioned.

"That is the question." And with that... The Oracle was gone.

"Oracle... ORACLE!"

Tine walked out of the "Cave" head down.

"What does this all mean?"

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Yay." Alice cheered running ahead of Phoenix. Licking his lips he began selecting as many sweets as he can carry.

[/QUOTE]
Phoenix chuckles as alice grabbed the sweets, and then sat down at a bench, waiting for him to come back.

Res spoke. "We'll I'm a human..." Res gave Kayla a smile. Then turning to face the other two. "I know we're you an find a new uniform..... Just head to the front office and ask for one....kinda simple..."

Kayla thought for a moment before shaking her head. She knew what could eventually happen if her thirst for blood happen to grow while Res was around. "Aren't you afraid?"

"We'll all I have to do is draw vampire hunter to kill you right" Res said with a smile. "Or an army of them....wouldn't take to long" Rosie said with a giggle.

Layla then rolled her irises at the thought of having to murder so many people. "That would be slaughter." She shook her head. "Tsk." She took a moment to allow silence to boil over the situation.

(Does anyone else wanna take part in the quest? Theirs 2 spots left. I'm dragging Kat and jam in. If you don't know what I mean, read my post before this.)

(I'm not trying to sound egoistic or anything, but when you said light and dark I thought you ment me lol.)

"We'll you'd be killing ink....Kayla.... So I wouldn't doubt you could....they are humans....that are made of ink..." Res said then with more words...." I could still summon any holy object I want...still would have the same effect....as the originals..."

"Sounds interesting Res." She took a moment to recollect her previous thoughts before her death was brought up. It took a few moments, but Kayla parted her lips to speak again. "So, how'd it go your first day?"

"Oh yeah....I kind brutally murder seven creatures that decided to try'd to touch me....or take something away from me....perverted creatures...." Res spoke the long explanations. "Oh yeah one was an incubus...kinda ate him....then there was some of your kind....oh and a creepy green slimy creature....I think it was made of jello....but oh we'll....there dead now..." Res rambled on about the creatures that were killed.

Kayla silently listened with somewhat of a sense of interest in whatever it was Res had to say. Being a human, she was surprised Res had endured so much and lived to tell the tale. She shrugged off the thought, not finding much concern for the past situations Res spoke of.

(Soooo. Chibi Kayla: Plotting to kill me? -=-)

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Munching on a cookie and holding a plate full of sweets close to his chest Alice skipped over to plop next to Phoenix.

[/QUOTE]
Phoenix smiled at alice as he ate his blood sausage, with pure enjoyment, since actual blood was in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back