• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

"Bye" The human said. Res's legs lifted the partial male. "But could you kill that beast first...." Pointing directly at the bear. "It would take me to long to draw something....." Res stayed still and waited for the bear to be slain.

She simply looked at the human, tilting her head in a clockwise manner. "You...came to THIS school...without protection?" She awaited the humans answer, not sure who or what he/she thought he/she was.

Kain hovered in the sky as a chair formned from darkness. He sat down looking at the group from afar. A cup of tea appeared as he took a sip. He was bored his dark Personality had not emerged for a long time. It liked being free for once. The people below amused him they really did.

Alice yelped feeling a sharp pain in his neck. Jerking away he tumbled off the bed and met a rude awakening on the floor. Sitting up he clutched his neck and looked around in confusion and found Phoenix staring at him wide eyed in fear with a bloody mouth. Curious Alice crawled back onto the bed and poked Phoenix on the forehead his held tilted slightly. " Did birdy bite me? You know that's not very nice. If you were hungry you could have just woken me up."

"Oh you think I don't have any protection...your funny...I'm a senior here....wouldn't have made it very far if I didn't" Res replied to the girl. "The names Rosie...but please call me Res." Res then studied the creatures that were around and about.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice yelped feeling a sharp pain in his neck. Jerking away he tumbled off the bed and met a rude awakening on the floor. Sitting up he clutched his neck and looked around in confusion and found Phoenix staring at him wide eyed in fear with a bloody mouth. Curious Alice crawled back onto the bed and poked Phoenix on the forehead his held tilted slightly. " Did birdy bite me? You know that's not very nice. If you were hungry you could have just woken me up."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sssssorry..... this happenssss all the time..... whenever i fall asleep.... i always feed and have no memory of it." he said, feeling bad and embarrassed from the situation.

"Its fine." Alice yawned. The wound had already healed. He had been surprised there was any blood at all. What exactly had he dreamed? Deciding he didn't care he shook his head and laid back down curling closer to Phoenix for warmth. " Do you want to go back to sleep birdy? Or go look at the girls my Dollies are finding for you? I don't know if they are back yet though."

"Well. Would you like me to call you Rosie or Res?" She hoisted her hand on her hip, shifting her weight to her right leg while examining the boy/girl. She thought for a moment before realizing he hasn't gave Res her name. "My names Kayla by the way."

"I don't know." Alice frowned cuddling closer to Phoenix. "Dally and D come back with or without damsels."

D screeched in joy hearing her master call. Turning she began running toward him. Dally shook her head at her blonde sister and approached Res. "Excuse me but are you nice?"

"We'll I'm nice.....I guess...." Res mentioned. To the strange doll. "Oh and nice to meet you Kayla" Res said with a smile.

Alice frowned slapping Phoenix on the chest lightly. "No flirting with her. It looks like she found nothing." Snapping his fingers D disappeared in a flash of blue light. "Maybe Dally found something."

Dally screeched and grabbed Res wrist. Impatiently she tugged her toward where her master was. "My master asked me to find a nice girl for birdy. Please come with me."

For one Res scared of being touched by anybody or anything that looked liked a human. Res screamed and pulled away from the doll and cowered away from it behind Kayla. Res ripped out the scroll and the brush. Painting a sword of black color and a red tip. The blade materialized. Ready to slash at the doll.

Alice opened his mouth to respond when a wave of fear ripped through him. It was from Dally. Standing he ran toward where Dally was already calling her back. He stumbled onto the scene just as Dally disappeared.

Dally screeched stumbling away from the girl and her weapon. She had said she was nice! She was a liar. Flinging out her hands she let out a final screech as she was engulfed in blue light.

Kain watched as events unfolded know things were getting interesting. He watched more closely enjoying the pass time. Eventually however he would need to go do other tasks which required his attention.

Kayla turned to Res of which was hiding behind her. "Are you okay?" She then took a moment to observe the sword before turning her attention to the boy of which just approached to retrieve the now disappeared doll. "Hm?"

Res closed the scroll and the sword fell to ink. Res backed up from Kayla. The female body moved away and over to where the doll vanished. "Sorry doll.....I hate being touch"

Layla couldn't help but giggle. "Don't fret Res. You have not to worry about people touching you as long as I'm here." She had finally decided she should at least make one friend at this school. She had nobody else to talk to, nor did anyone else acknowledge her existence.

"Who do you think you are meanie?" Alice demanded stalking over to res not hearing her speak. "She was just doing as ordered and didn't deserve to be almost killed. You frightened her."

"If you didn't hear me I hate being touched...and this thing touched me..." Res looked at the boy. "Now if you wish to speak with me...please don't send a doll..."

Alice deflated not one to stay angry for long. Dally hadn't been hurt anyway just frightened. Huffing he crossed his arms across his chest and turning on his heels threw back. "She was just going to find a nice girl for Phoenix. I wasn't specific on which girl. Now if you excuse me I have to return to birdy."

A few minutes later he plopped back in Phoenix lap beaming. "Dollie is safe. Though no girl was found."

Kayla shifted her attention between both Res and the newcomer. She didn't like the way the boy was addressing Res at all, but decided if Res wanted help, she would surely ask for it. Even so, Kayla felt the need to protect Res from idiots. Even if she was an upperclassman.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alice deflated not one to stay angry for long. Dally hadn't been hurt anyway just frightened. Huffing he crossed his arms across his chest and turning on his heels threw back. "She was just going to find a nice girl for Phoenix. I wasn't specific on which girl. Now if you excuse me I have to return to birdy."
A few minutes later he plopped back in Phoenix lap beaming. "Dollie is safe. Though no girl was found."

[/QUOTE]
"At least dally is safe. What a disssssappointing resssult..... Ssssso broken heart, Much despereate for love." he said, referencing the Doge meme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back