• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

(I have to get up and go to work right now...)

Lillith wiped her eyes quickly. It was bad enough Luther saw her cry. That was already too many people. She stood up, stumbling a bit before leaning against a tree. "Fine," she said flatly. She looked around, not entirely knowing where the academy was from her current location.

Kain stood up looking at her" if you would like I can take you to the school." He said. His wings outstretched as he said this.

(dam that ducks it's 3: 06 here gotta go to work at 12:45. Hope your work goes ok then you can crash hard when home, and sleep like a rock lol.)

She shook her head, not wanting to be touched by anyone ever again. "I do not need assistance creature." She started off into the woods in the obvious wrong direction.

((It's 4:15 here... I'm over it already.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kain sighed as he quickly took her hand. He lifted her off the ground flying in the air towards the school. After a few moments he let her down gently not setting down on the ground himself. He looked in her eyes" my name is kain not creature. I'd suggest looking after your wound it would ease many people's minds. " He said as he hovered there wings almost silent as they flapped against the wind.

"Oh no, oh no! I overslept!" Nami said, freaking out as she quickly had breakfast, rushing to go to school. No! I knew I shouldn't have stayed up that late! Nami said as she entered the school grounds, an hour late already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lillith yanked her hand away from Kain quickly. "What did I tell you cre-..." She stopped, feeling a wave of pain flood through her side. "I do not care about anyone but myself. Let that be a lesson to you." She looked herself over, blood stained clothes, black bruised, ruined ego... She couldn't enter the school in this state. She decided to sit under a large tree to rest for a moment, closing her eyes, and pushing away the pain.

She was about to enter the school when something caught her eye. "Oh my, are you alright?" Nami asked a woman, resting by a tree, bruised and bloody. She knew it might be dangerous to approach her, but she couldn't just leave her alone.

Lillith groaned, not even 2 minutes to myself... "I am fine. I do not need assistance. I do not want company. I just need-..." She paused, looking the girl over. "I require a new uniform. You shall retrieve it for me at once." She leaned get head back once again, not waiting for her response.

Nami couldn't help but giggle. "Well, you just asked me for assistance." She said to her. "I'm Nami, what's your name?" She asked her, holding her hand out.

Res in fact was being chased by a bear. This bear was chasing him for entering its cave and petting its cubs, he went straight to this after the assembly mainly by the fact he felt inferior to all of the creatures there. So when the mama noticed she didn't take it well. The bear had been chasing him persistently for 10 minutes straight. So when he passed through the bushes he was screaming with a tired body. He ran passed two girls one on a large tree the other trying to get her name. He ran over to them falling on the floor next to them and breathed out..."Help...." with his girlish voice.

(I missed so much O.o ) Kayla continued her adsventure, halting once approaching the injured girl, the stranger girl, and a girly male of which seemed to be frightened to death. "Hm?" She found much curiosity in this group of people, seeming as how they all had different things going on in the same place. She had nothing else better to do, so she approached them all , standing quietly behind the fallen idiot. "Are you alright?" She had no concern for the other two, but only for the one who's situation she knew of and obviously decided to help fellow royalty. Even if her father taught her that all royals fend for themselves, she decided she !at as well help a single person beoree returning to the mindset of her true royal name.

Nami was still waiting for the girl's name whenever another person, who looks very much like a girl, but not quite, called for her help. "Oh my, a lot of people ask for help here." She said, going to the exhausted girl. "Are you okay? What happened?" She asked, deciding that the other girl can wait since she isn't hurt.

(He looks and sounds just like a girl....same stature of a girl....same body but the mind of a boy...not a cross dresser... If that's what you were thinking....)

(Wait. So your character has the body of a girl but mind of a boy? And Kayla's just standing behind the collapsed dude/girl that was running from a bear)

((Finally done with my Black Friday shift. Someone just kill me now.))

Lillith was extremely annoyed at the whole situation. She wanted to be alone. Then people nag. Then scream. Then ask stupid questions... She was tired of it. She forced herself up, trying to avoid the madness. "I'll just go now..." She tried to dip out without being noticed.

(Uuuuuum a lot. Like a fight with Damian and Luther and Lillith, and Warren and Tine becoming a beautiful canon, we have a few new people jumping in now as well.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back