• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

((Lillith is not the headmaster. The Headmaster is my way of moving time skips and fixing any problems that arise in the RP. If someone needed to speak to the Headmaster let me know. I could throw her in to interact if needed.))

"Birdies so sad because of her." Alice pouted patting Phoenix on the head. Looking up he shot the nurse a puppy dog look."Can you help fix him?"

(See that's what I thought but he kept referring to her as the headmistress. I was confused but just rolled with it.)

[QUOTE="The Akolite](Um Lilliths not the head master...she's a student....just like to clear that up...)

[/QUOTE]
(i thought she was..... i am confused.)

((Notice, Steel Zinogre, thats Lillith's CS puts her ina Grade. A headmistress would not be in a grade.))

((oooooooh. well oops on my part for not catching that sooner. i swear i was gunna say something but that must have been when i got busy. my bad. but just to be clear Lillith is a student and Kat is Headmaster.))

[QUOTE="Kat Attack]((oooooooh. well oops on my part for not catching that sooner. i swear i was gunna say something but that must have been when i got busy. my bad. but just to be clear Lillith is a student and Kat is Headmaster.))

[/QUOTE]
(so kat is the witch from the first post? boy, i was hella confused.)

((Yes that's it! Sorry for the confusion. -.- A's for everyone as compensation!))

Lillith was frozen in fear. She had never experienced something like this before. Terror controlled her completely. She had never been so helpless, so vulnerable in her entire life and she couldn't understand why. As Damien set her down, she collapsed until she was sitting on the floor. She felt weak, but couldn't focus on anything. Her gaze was fixed on something far away as Damien spoke to her.

Noticing the girl was ignoring him he flicked her forehead. "Hey....listen....water can't hurt you...it won't try to eat your flesh....now calm down....if you don't I shall kiss you on the lips.... You'll be pissed then right" He ruffled her hair before he say in front of her blocking her view of what she was looking at.

SilverAngel303 said:
Alex felt hungry again, so he walked out of the library, ignored the fight between the vampire-boy and some demon, along with passing Lillith, trying to act casual. His phone fell out of his pocket, and Alex picked it back up, then turned along with taking a picture of the vampire-boy while the boy fought. 'Might as well take a picture to remember him in case he dies..' Alex thought to himself, staying silent and faced away from the vampire-boy.
((@SilverAngel303 )) Im just gonna assume your character did not move from that spot... As im not seeing another post stating he did. Correct me if im wrong.))

Domino soon stopped, seeing another student. She moved up to this other, and spoke. "Hello. You wouldn't, by any chance, happen to know where the dorms are? I'm kind of... lost." She moved so that she was standing in front of the other. --Short--

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing the couple leave the water Kain decided to leave them be. He began to move though the halls he needed a quiet place. The only one he knew of was the forest out back. Walking down the corridor he headed to the back entrance.

((what do you mean? Like change into monster form?))

Lillith flinched as he flicked her head. Blinking a few times, as to clear her mind, she looked up at Damien. "That-... Room. What was that?" Her eyes held a genuine concern.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Birdies so sad because of her." Alice pouted patting Phoenix on the head. Looking up he shot the nurse a puppy dog look."Can you help fix him?"
(See that's what I thought but he kept referring to her as the headmistress. I was confused but just rolled with it.)

[/QUOTE]
"I can actually order a love potion for him, but the blood will have to be given to him by anyone willing to give it to him." the nurse said to alice. "Would you be willing to give him some?"

• "It's a pool....people swim in those...." He gave an answer to her question. "So the princess has a fear, who would have guessed. Don't worry I won't tell anybody." He said as he rose from the ground. He was worried for the girl really he was ,but he was still going to tease her. "So does her majesty need me to carry her? Or can you walk your self" he asked.

Nodding Alice sent her a smile."Alright thanks!" Turning he gabbed a nearby pair of scissors and put it to his wrist. Biting his lip he carefully slit his wrist making sure he didn't hit any veins. Blood started to flow and he hurriedly set the scissors aside before putting his bleeding wrist to Phoenix mouth. "Drink birdy and get better."

((yes that's fine. :) ))

Lillith swatted him away, standing quickly. She leaned in close, jabbing a finger under his chin. "You will not expose that to anyone. Do I make myself clear?"

(Ok :) )

Kain walked deep into the woods to get away from the drama. He walked for a while as the birds chirped, and the sounds of nature filled his ears. He came upon a clearing where he stood in the center. Closing his eyes he breathed deeply as he relaxed. Instantly ge glowed a brightly with white as his form took on a energy form. It expanded into the shape of a fully grown white celestial dragon wings outstretched. He was scaled in brilliant white scales, as golden plates aligned down his throat to his under belly. He stood as tall as the school his head out stretched forward as he stretched his body relieved to be in his natural form.

"All ready said I wouldn't darling... My lips are sealed" He said to the girl. 'We'll here's the girl I know' He thought to himself before he removed the finger from his chin.

(Did we all die)

((what do you mean?))

Lillith grumbled angrily, brushing the dirt off her dress. She then smoothed down her hair making sure it wasn't a mess from Damien's constant ruffling. "And if you are lying I will personally rip off your lips and make you kiss your own ass." She still felt weak. He knew a way to overpower her now. What was stopping him from tormenting her? Panic built inside her. Her father would be ashamed of the creature she had become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back