• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

"No. I am not. I have my own business to attend to now." Lillith answered Neal as she glared back at Damien. "I am not the ruler of Hell," she said simply. "But if you found it satisfactory I could send you to my domain so I may rule over you for all of eternity. How does that sound?" She smirked.

@Steel Zinogre @kira blackthorn

Zane heard some sort of girly scream and ran towards the source. "What the hell is going on!?" He looked at the spider and then at Neal. "Can someone explain what that scream was? I would like to help if someone is in trouble."

"You know perfectly well, Alysha. Now let go of me." Artimes replied, stood and pulled away from the smaller girls hug. "You and all those other damn people. Why are you so buddy buddy anyways, thought you stopped that when the adults started hating." She commented, grabbing her book and returning it to the shelf. Her words were cold, the others name was said with disdain.

Alicia face-legs herself. she then hops off and scurries to the door. she weaves a web that read: "Phoenix is hurting bad, emotionally and physically... because of you." then picked up small piece of rock and threw the light earth at lilith, to get her attention. @Kat Attack

"Sounds fun darling" he said in the voice of a British man before giving Lillith a peck on the cheek. "You know your fun to mess with...and I'm still assuming your daddy took your power over your realm away..." Then turning on his heel again he dashed with abnormal speed and was down the hallway. "See yeah love" Yelling as he turned the corner.

He grabbed the book examining it. Once satisfied he checked it out at the main desk. The lady there smiled at him as he left the librarie once more stepping out into the hall outside the librarie.

Neal begins walking towards the banging noise which was from a custodian room he opens to the door to see Phoenix."what are you doing get your butt up wipe those tears off your face,"

"That was just Alicia. Its her way of talking." Alice motion toward the spider as he turned to phoenix."Oh birdy is so saaad because of the mean demon!" He wailed glomping Phoenix."its alright birdy we will find you a nice girl that will make you sing."

Phoenix then started to ramble on in a different language, curled up and looking pale. "He don't look too good." Alicia the black widow said as she began to feel uncomfortable with the situation.

"Well, its either be nice, or have this be a not so enjoyable Kaiju year. See you." She replied, walking into the hallway. She traveled through the halls and stopped by the custodian room. She paused, at the entrance, and raised an eyebrow. "What's going on here?" She asked, directing the question to anyone capable of answering.

"Maybe we should take him to the nurse." Alice said. He paused and shook his head."Never mind. I doubt they have a cure for love sickness." He could have smacked himself when he remembered what school he was in. Standing he picked Phoenix up."Actually they might actually have exactly that. Come on Alicia."

Lillith had had enough from him. Stalking after Damien like an angry animal she caught up to him, spinning him around. She then grabbed onto his shoulders, trying to shove him against, yet shoved him into a door instead. The fragile door broke under the force, sending the two crashing into a very large open room, housing a massive in-ground pool. Lillith held herself up over Damien ready to yell but froze in fear as she saw the shimmering water. @The Akolite

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Maybe we should take him to the nurse." Alice said. He paused and shook his head."Never mind. I doubt they have a cure for love sickness." He could have smacked himself when he remembered what school he was in. Standing he picked Phoenix up."Actually they might actually have exactly that. Come on Alicia."

[/QUOTE]
Alicia jumps onto alice's shoulder and looked at phoenix. "Hurting..... Starving...." he said before closing his eyes to sleep, and conserve his energy.

"Yep we definitely need the nurse." Alice nodded walking to the nurses office. Once there they were told to set him on the bed and wait. Hopping up beside him Alice glanced at him curiously."We need to get him some blood so he doesn't attack the poor nurse. Have any ideas Alicia?"

Domino had been hanging out in an empty classroom since the assembly. She finally, hearing plenty of noise from the school, decided to leave the safety of the quiet classroom and venture into the school. She roamed through the halls, looking for a map, or something. She was also carrying a package, containing her school uniform, which as soon as she found a place to change, she would change into. She poked her head into multiple rooms. Those that she could not stick her head into, she read the closest sign to it and assumed that was the purpose of the room.

Hearing voices, she headed towards them, walking past the smashed door to the pool without looking inside. She arrived close to the voices, and stopped, but seeing as how they moved, she followed them again. She entered the nurses office behind them, and listened to the conversation. Now uninterested, and as it looked like this would be boring, she left again, pointlessly walking around, looking for something to do.

((<.< Waste of writing the first time. Ended up doing a revise to prevent confusing people. Perfect. Yup. Ignore this OOC blurb, just me being odd.))

Last edited by a moderator:
"i've got just the thing, sugar." she said as she screeched. a pack of squirrels come into the office. "just juice 'em and inject the red water, he will be better in no time." she said.

Kain was walking when he saw lilith run the boy from earlier though into the pool area. He laughed inside' just couldn't hold it in could you girl' he thought. After a moment he proceeded to casual walk by acting like he didn't notice anything till he looked in. He stood in the broken doorway" my my what Is going on here?" He asked.

Alice nodded gabbing one of the squirrels and began the process of feeding Phoenix. Soon they had a pile of dead squirrels just as the nurse came in.

"So tell me whats the problem." She asked not even looking up from her clipboard.

"You alright" he asked and then looked behind him towards the water. He assumed the girl was fearful of the clear liquid. "It's just water....." He said as he gently pushed the girl off of him. He stood up before he picked her up and onto his shoulder, he wasn't going to just let her sit there in her own fear. He walked off and into the hallway. He walked down the hallway putting distance from the pool and the two before he placed her down and onto the ground. "Alrighty then..." He said as he ruffled her hair. " You alright ...nothing can hurt you now"

((Wait.. Lillith isnt the headmaster, right? I though that was a different one of Kat's characters.. Sorry to OOC in rp part, but just joined and I really dont want to start out confused.))

TotalChaos said:
((Wait.. Lillith isnt the headmaster, right? I though that was a different one of Kat's characters.. Sorry to OOC in rp part, but just joined and I really dont want to start out confused.))
(lilith is the headmaster.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back