• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kagami High School [OOC]

TaeYeon said:
Rutabagaaaaa~
(Looked it up myself.)

rutabaga-nutrition-facts.jpg
WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR MEH, GOSH DARN IT?! *acts enraged but is actually coooooool~*

TaeYeon said:
But I have to goooo~ I don't know if I will be online tomorrow but I will try. ^^ (Brother's birthday.)
Awww... Okay... *sniffle* Be sure to come back tomorrow! And wish your bro a Happy Birthday from me, yo!

It rhymes, holy jizz!

WeabooTrash said:
Awww... Okay... *sniffle* Be sure to come back tomorrow! And wish your bro a Happy Birthday from me, yo!

It rhymes, holy jizz!
Lol, I'll try. It depends on how long it will take and how lazy I am after that. Muahahaha~

Goodnight~

IM EXHAUSTED FROM A FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY PARTY ALL DAY &&& A JUMPER HOUSE THING & JUMPING FENCES & MOVIES & FIRE & DEATH. IT WAS WONDERFUL.

My highschool is just lenient enough to let us eat in the courtyard, or in empty classrooms. I've been lucky enough to go on the roof a few times, but the principal would flip if he ever saw us up there. Especially if we are eating.

The only place my school doesn't allow food is in the bathrooms, library, and on the track & field. You could literally eat anywhere in my school other than those places, it's pretty chill.

SorenDarrah said:
Lol Hikaru ate lunch on the roof
I don't know why I find that funny
Because that is so animu protagonistic~~~

Also, at one point we weren't allowed to eat inside the school building... Especially in Spring! *whines*

Also, is really no one going to summarise the story for me?! I'm too lazy to read, jeez!

We aren't allowed to eat outside during winter. I think that's the only season-based restrictions we have to deal with. xD I might be wrong. I rarely eat at school anymore, so I usually just take a nap or hang out with my teacher until break is over.

Truth be told, I didn't pay much attention to all the angst going on IC. I just skimmed it. >^<

At least someone tell me which day it is and what part of the day! Otherwise I'll ruin everything and write my part of the story hour by hour, completely mixing everything up and I don't want that.

It's still the first day, and the bell just rang to announce the end of break. Some students are already in class while others are getting there.

Sorry, I'm not much help..>~<

SorenDarrah said:
It's still the first day, and the bell just rang to announce the end of break. Some students are already in class while others are getting there.
Sorry, I'm not much help..>~<
... 10 pages... AND IT'S STILL THE FIRST DAY?! What have you people been doing the whole day? Well, then, I guess I'll go with an intro post! Thanks~ It's still gonna be the first period for my character, though.

Well, it's still the first day of the role-play. Not really the first day in the role-play unless you're a new student or girl? I don't know if I'm putting this right, or if you already knew that and I'm just being a rambling rum head.

SorenDarrah said:
Well, it's still the first day of the role-play. Not really the first day in the role-play unless you're a new student or girl? I don't know if I'm putting this right, or if you already knew that and I'm just being a rambling rum head.
Wait, wait, wait, is it the first day or not in the roleplay, as my character is one of the girls and she needs an introduction. Like, seriously. I'm asking if the roleplay has proceeded to another day with le magical timeskip, as I noticed that Chiyo already had an assignment and 0 marks on a test and I'm guessing that everyone is, like, on the third day?!?! Like eh??? I'm confused...

@Sunkissed, oi, radish, you've been there from the beginning! A brief explanation, please?

@Defective Kitten, I know you're drunk and have partied hard, but you must know what's going on in the story!

HALP! *sigh* Imma go eat and get rid of the built up tension...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back